It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the most important thing I will ever post..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I know this is in the wrong topic, but i have to have 20 comments first unless it is in here. I dont have the time to do those comments right now. So please dont worry about that.

For years i have believed in 2012 and all those conspiracies. I have finally become 100% confident on what i believe will happen next year.
A while ago there was an earquake in japan, it cause a tidal wave that created a major nuclear accident. not long before this earthquake there was a huge solar flare that came from the sun. I believe that the solar flare was the cause of this disaster(s).
NASA has said that around 2012-2013 we are supposed to have major solar flare activity that we havent seen in a very long time. These flare will be strong enough to knockout the world wide electrical grid. leaving billions in the dark. Then the flares will probably cause earthquakes and hurricanes all over the globe, and possibly volcanoes could erupt. Im expecting that billions of lives will be lost from this catastrophe.
The next problem will be for everyone that survives. Some people might go around randomly killing people and/or stealing what they have. Law enforcment might try to intervene in this, but when people get hungry they will do what they have to do to survive. National guard may also try to help but it will probably just turn the cities into a battlefield.
The government is probably prepared for this even to unfold. When it gets to this point they will declare martial law and start shipping people to FEMA "camps". where eventually they will probably die. (FEMA has over 500 million plastic coffins just sitting around in the U.S.) The governments of the world will come together as the "New World Order" but probably under a different name. They will take out anyone that is considered a threat and will be safe in their underground cities. (If you have survived up to this point then your doing pretty good). Best thing to do is probably hide.. I know it sounds like your weak then but you cant take on a whole army.
Im finding that some of my friends are learning about this on their own and believe the same.

I hope you learned something you didnt yet know. But the whole point of this is to wake everyone up. We dont have much longer left. I know im not ready.. and thats what scares me. I hope your ready.. Do what you have to do to survive, dont hurt innocent people.

United We Stand, Divided We Fall.

-- Zeon

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by zeon90100

Welcome to ATS

I hope you learned something you didnt yet know

Not much to "learn" what you are presenting, is just one theory among thousands of theories
anyway.. welcome

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
yea we know, welcome to ats, dont tell us tell your family your friends tell everyone that will listen.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
okay interesting can you explain a bit more

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Wow, you really take scaremongering and negativity to a new level. Bless you in your dark world.

Peace, and welcome to ATS.

ad

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
If the end of the world is coming in 2012,
we will have advanced warning, as in the people who know what signs to look for. If disasters start to happen more frequently towards the end of the year, then perhaps one should move away from all major cities and get to high ground. Just a thought.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
how origional. i'm suprised no ones mentioned anything like this before.
thanks.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
No Power = the end of the US, you guys will be glowing in the dark. How many reactors do you guys have. So the ones that survive the beginning will just be fried after.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimosa
how origional. i'm suprised no ones mentioned anything like this before.
thanks.

You don't have to be snotty. The difference is she really believes this and her writing is enlived by that passion and sincerity. And she makes a convincing point. And it wasn't just the Mayans. The Hopis have something about this too. And connecting the dots between the prophecy and current science is very interesting.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The Elders from all the First Nation tribes having been trying to tell us of the coming great purification for decades now...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

But the beast marches on regardless, slouching towards Bethlehem to be born in the abomination of desolation .. so mote it be...

mountzion144.ning.com...

motherearthfathersky.org...

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
If i were to see a movie featuring such a plot...i would walk out and demand my money back.

Solar flares causes floods & volcanoes, Gvt putting people in FEMA camps, 500.000 die, New World order...this sounds even WORSE than some of the most stupid movies out there..

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

"The most important thing you will ever post"?!?!?

Well now that you have that out of the way... you should probably go to a different site.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Sounds odd... But flagged it anyways.
Welcome

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

As this is not an introduction however, this thread is now closed. Please feel free to re-make this thread, as an introduction, and once you've reached your 20 posts you may create a thread in any of the other ATS forums.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

top topics

join