It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dec 24 - U.S. District Court Rules Iran Behind 9/11 Attacks

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Obama gets elected. Everyone around me, here in Canada even, applauding and happy for the change that he spoke of. Everything smells like sh!t these passed few months. Everyday I log on there's a heap of new material, police officers going unpunished for crimes, for breaking laws themselves. Wall Street is smiling, and the big banks are grinning. We've got SOPA trying to take action against piracy, when they distributed the content themselves for over a decade in some cases (Cnet), then there's the NDAA bill, throwing RP out of view so people will forget him, and now THIS.

They're really pushing the god-damn envelope.
edit on 25/12/11 by murkraz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Some details of the EVIDENCE that the judge found COMPELLING.
news.brunei.fm...
www.iran911case.com...
I don't think that the American flag can soak up anymore blood.....surely???
edit on 25-12-2011 by gravitor because: extra link

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedomSlave
reply to post by WarJohn

I thought it was bin laden or did the americans waste 10 years and billions on a false war against a guy that had claimed to of been responsible for . I hope America goes to war with iran and get nailed by china and russia. Maybe time for some one to drop a nuke over washington dc and make it into a parking lot. I am getting seriously sick of the american government . America is the biggest threat of the world guilty of war crimes , terrorism since ww2 . Come on china or russia it is time to take out the trash.

"a guy that had claimed to of been responsible"? Have you just now begun following the 9-11 story? What guy are you referring to? Bin Laden? Do some research.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
What about Saudia Arabia? Oops, couldn't of been these guys even though a majority of the 9/11 hijackers supposedly came from there.

I guess all the support for Ron Paul isn't going to matter. Obama will have to attack Iran someone before November to ensure his re-election.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
To the so called JUDGE.
YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS.
The whole world can see the dust all over New York.
This was an inside job.

You really are the pits of the world.

WAKE up AMERICANS.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitor
Some details of the EVIDENCE that the judge found COMPELLING.
news.brunei.fm...
www.iran911case.com...
I don't think that the American flag can soak up anymore blood.....surely???
edit on 25-12-2011 by gravitor because: extra link

Interesting read in your first link;

In Havlish,etal.v.binLaden,etal., Judge Daniels held that the Islamic Republic of Iran, its Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Hosseini Khamenei, former Iranian president Ali Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani, and Iran’s agencies and instrumentalities, including, among others, the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps (“IRGC”), the Iranian Ministry of Intelligence and Security (“MOIS”), and Iran’s terrorist proxy Hezbollah, all materially aided and supported al Qaeda before and after 9/11.

So whether intentional or not in "aiding" Al Qaeda... where does the CIA fall into this? It is known that the CIA funded rebels to fight russia, arming them with weapons, explosives, money... which at the time were known as 'mujahideen guerillas'.
en.wikipedia.org...

There is no hard-evidence, but the facts are out there. The CIA pretty much created Al Qaeda as we know it... Whether Iran did indeed provide assistance to Al Qaeda is besides the point.

As for the claim of "Iran’s terrorist proxy Hezbolla", well i think it would be fair to write an opposing article myself containing the punchline... "CIA’s terrorist proxy Al Qaeda".

This is the CIA's fault if anything. I really doubt Iran had anything to do with 9/11.... Ahmadinejad has stood up at UN talks and tried to discuss the matter of an inside-job within 9/11... as always he was ridiculed by an ignorant walk-out recieving no answer. If you have nothing to hide, then answer the questions, and don't run away! 9/11 seems to have turned into an excuse for law-makers to impose sanctions on country's they deem "hostile" or a threat to their economey/resources... YES in the form of oil most of the time. Iran, is an oil wealthy nation.

This whole event and it's timing is critical, by no means is it a coincidence... for anyone who has been checking the news for the past few months should know of the attempt to get people to "hate" Iran. Claiming Iran was behind 9/11 is extremism in itself.

EXTREME PROPAGANDA.

(ignore any spelling mistakes, have had a few to drink!)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MarineSniper8541

Thanks for that video link, Marine. This documentary is very interesting to someone like me who doesn't know that much about Iran.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
It amazes me that the US gov't can get away with such outright manipulation and lies. Do they expect people to actually believe this, or are they at the point where they just dont care anymore.

I think the latter. what i wouldn't give to see these pigs suffer.

Come to think of it, Im being a bit unfair to pigs. "scum" or "waste of life" may be more appropriate.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Total BS. 9/11 has to be the most investigated incident in the past 10 years. No one finds any evidence linking Iran in all this time, not even conspiracy investigators.

But finally the Government comes out with a new theory, or "proof" when they want to bomb the sh!t out of Iran and kill possibly hundreds of thousands of innocent people maybe more if the whole ME flares up.

Ooops. Willy nilly bombed Afghanistan and Iraq our bad. It was Iran!

Hey warmongers STFU and die yourselves already, a$$ holes.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

Russia as of late has protests and are working on limiting Putin's power, doubt they we do much. China would do absolutely nothing in this fragile economy, they rely on the Europe which is in trouble and only have the US economy to keep them growing...so dont think they will come to Iran's aid other than by complaining to the UN...

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunLightyear
This ruling is ludicrous!

I think we all know that the real perpetrators won't be found for as long as the blame is passed from one country in the ME to another. Who's going to be the next victim of this lame accusation? China, Russia or even the American citizens?

But I also think Iran made a terrible mistake when they (Ahmadinejad) said that the US-government was behind 9/11. Why? Not because they were speaking the truth, but the Iranian leadership is portrayed and regarded as lunatic in the western world, which is why they do not give credibility to the 9/11 truth movement, but make those searching for the truth look like loonies, too!

It's never a mistake to speak the truth. Once you start withholding the truth because it may make you seem a lunatic to the deluded you are on very dangerous ground and all that follows is based on false premise.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I was waiting for this one. They need an iron clad excuse to invade Iran, and so far they have gotten opposition for every attempt they have come up with, so why not try the old tactic (it worked twice now, let's go for a third) and say they caused 9/11 just like iraq did and Afghanistan so that we have an excuse to kill millions of people who don't even know about 9/11 let alone the countless Americans that will die because of this.

It's only a matter of time before these countries unite their resources and take us down. We are giving them a common enemy, this more than anything else creates a will stronger than that of any paid army.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Damn...just as we finally pull out of Iraq...the war drums start up again.

Let's be honest; we all saw this coming. I just feel bad for the tens of thousands who will perish if it plays out how we expect it to.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManjushriPrajna
Don't al Qaeda and the government of Iran belong to two different Islamic denominations? Shia and Sunni? I thought they were at war with one another? Why would Iran support a rival faction?

It'd be like the US selling chemical weapons to Iraq before--

Er, bad example.

Money trumps all else...even religious beliefs. If you need a reason "why" it's money, look no further.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I think they have to blame Iran so that Ron Paul looks like an ass.
arg.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by freedomSlave

*facepalms*

Bin Ladin was the organizer, Iran is accused of fronting the money.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
If both sides want a war, they'll have their war. It looks like we're gonna have another war. Maybe this one will come here in the form of a BIG bomb. Yippee!!! I can hardly wait.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedomSlave
reply to post by WarJohn

I thought it was bin laden or did the americans waste 10 years and billions on a false war against a guy that had claimed to of been responsible for . I hope America goes to war with iran and get nailed by china and russia. Maybe time for some one to drop a nuke over washington dc and make it into a parking lot. I am getting seriously sick of the american government . America is the biggest threat of the world guilty of war crimes , terrorism since ww2 . Come on china or russia it is time to take out the trash.

Throughout all the forums and all the posts on this site called ATS...
This is the best one yet!

i honestly wish more sheep would open their eyes like you and me!

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
The problem with these "judges" and "lawmakers" is that they don't have any real world experiences. In fact, this guy is reported to be one of those most notorious judges who has a huge, huge back log of cases that he drags out forever...

District Judge George B. Daniels, he has always been a little bit "slow"... but maybe he's just a tool or maybe he's just retarded... who knows. BTW, he was appointed under Bill Clinton.

www.judicialaccountability.org...

By Benjamin Weiser
The New York Times
December 6, 2004

They are kept in federal courthouses across the United States, although, understandably, they are not prominently displayed: lists of cases that have dragged on for months or even years, often because a judge has failed to make a key ruling.

But there is one unchallenged king of delayed decisions: Judge George B. Daniels of Federal District Court in Manhattan, who, the latest statistics show, had 289 motions in civil cases pending for more than six months, Judge Daniels holds a record by far the highest total of any federal judge in the nation.
record for the most delayed
decisions. Source www.judicialaccountability.org...

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
However, when it comes to 9-11, the judge is pretty quick to deny Dr. Judy Wood's motions...

www.drjudywood.com...

Denial orders by George B. Daniels, U.S. District Judge
Why were these two cases denied?
Why in such a hurry?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join