It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dec 24 - U.S. District Court Rules Iran Behind 9/11 Attacks

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
by the end of the week wouldnt be surprised if were at war or maybe by the end of next month thats the time frame im guessing

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Well holy ****.
You just know theya re trying every angle so that they can go make some righteous war on Iran...

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Sheesh, people can't do any digging here? You all just wanna pout about the "judges" decision?

Judge Daniels also cuts deals for Wall Street Scum...

Sept. 16 (Bloomberg) -- A former Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc. salesman was sentenced to probation and a fine for trading on stock tips gleaned from the wife of a colleague.

Frederick E. Bowers was sentenced today by District Judge George B. Daniels in Manhattan to three years’ probation for conspiracy and securities fraud, according to his attorney. Bowers must also serve 2,000 hours of community service, pay a $15,000 fine and forfeit $12,000.

Do you think that's a fair sentence for the Wall Street Scum who got away with $4.8 Million?

People trading on the tips reaped more than $4.8 million on illegal transactions from March 2004 to July 2008, the SEC said.

The case is U.S. v. Bowers, 08-mj-2779, U.S. District Judge, Southern District of New York (Manhattan). Source www.bloomberg.com...

Obviously, "Judge" Daniels is certainly looking like a tool and I've only done a simple Google search on him.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Wow. They must really think the American people are stupid. If no one contests this, maybe they're right. Unbelievable. Every country we want to invade is accused of having some connection to 9/11.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
anyone else noticed its also all Saudi Arabia's enemies they are starting \ at war with ?....

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I have one simple question. Just one.

If Iran is responsible for 9/11, wtf have we been doing in Afghanistan for the last 10 years at the cost of trillions of tax dollars?

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Incredible... Time for the left and right to put aside their pathetic issues with one another and Occupy DC methinks! Just do it!

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
It has to be just a matter of time before we get involved fighting with/in Iran. Our "friends"' the Saudis, don't want nukes in their backyard either.

This is just laying the groundwork for the the next step. IMHO

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

Check out Judge Daniels:

en.wikipedia.org...

A U of California Berkely law school graduate no less.........nominated by Bill Clinton.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Okay, sooooooo, if this is true (which of course it isn't) shouldn't heads be rolling for 10 years of war and trillions of dollars spent fighting against and overthrowing the governments of two countries that weren't responsible after all? That's a pretty big screw up. Or are they gonna just keep saying "oops, turns out it was ________ behind 9/11, our bad, we mean it this time". The people have had enough and more are awakening, I'm glad they continue to treat us like fools so more and more see it.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by wazorshawp

I know it!. Wiki was the first place I went to. Then you dig a little deeper and you find out that his recent ruling about Hezbollah and Iran is not his first controversial ruling on the subject of 9-11. He was/or is handling a case from Dr. Judy Wood. See my post on page 6!

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Gee, That's nice of the US court Judge...

At least we know now why 4000 American and other Soldiers have died over the last 10 years....thumbs up to u.

Great News for All the Iraqi and Afghan people, who can now legally sue the USA for Billions of Trillions of $, for all the destruction of their country's and murder of 100s of 1000s of people, who missed out on Christmas this year, because of the illegal invasion and destruction...or was it Shock and Awwwwwww.

Bravo to the US Government. Thats the good old legal system working properly, for ya.

Now,... which High profile Hollywood lawyer, is going to take up the case for the plaintiffs?

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
No freaking way.....for real
Tell me it ain't so.....this #### is completely bananas and I'm seriously tripping out right now. Bloomberg.com reported it too. Really, I know this was a ruling in Mass., but what does this mean for a future war

Please, please......someone tell me this is all just a bad dream

BTW
I think I just forgot how to speak

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Seriously?

This is LOL-worthy if it weren't for the War for resources justifications.

We attacked Iraq and Afghanistan based on lame excuses, and they were NOT a credible threat, and now someone thinks there is a reason to attack Iran?

From now on, we should have 12 members of Congress and the Senate sign any declaration of war -- not for the approval process, but as people WILLING TO DIE FOR THEIR COUNTRY. If 12 Congress people and Senators are not willing to die for this cause -- then why the Hell are we willing to have American troops, or even mercenaries much less the inevitable wedding party mistaken as enemy forces in Iran?

>> For one thing; Iran has been FIGHTING al Qaeda for years. The CIA has been funding them since 9/11 in Iran, because they are anti-government.

Al Qaeda had more training and planning going on in South Florida than Afghanistan or Iran -- or maybe everything has been a lie...

... even if Iran was 100% involved in 9/11 -- it's diplomatically a FREEBIE at this moment. We've been to the well to many times on 9/11 and after killing an estimated 100,000 to 1.5 million in Iraq, and displacing 2 million -- I think the DAMAGE of terror balance is on our account. Maybe this alleged "al Qaeda" isn't a CIA/Saudi op -- and MAYBE they intended to retaliate against Canada. Using the new USA rational -- they get a "do over". We've killed more people in Pakistan with drones than were killed on 9/11 -- isn't it "terror" to anyone getting bombed?

>> Didn't anyone tell these a-holes in the Pentagon that two wrongs don't make a Right? This would be the third one. At some point, you guys are going to lose credibility [can you tell I'm being sarcastic?]

And for anyone out there who still doesn't think 9/11 was allowed to happen or made to happen on purpose -- it sure is the enablement program for war profiteers. Iran certainly isn't the threat to the planet that the USA has been, nor have they invaded countries in the past millennium.

I seriously don't want a "rebuttal" from any Pro-nuke Iran person. I don't think we can have a debate with insane people. Where exactly is the middle ground between; "wars for resources where we wipe them out" and "not going to war because the excuse is bogus"? Do we only kill half the people?

If the Pentagon wanted to destroy only half the world, would a compromise be one fourth of the world?

I think I'm the war-mongers are putting everyone sane in the "support's al Qaeda camp." Because they are bat # crazy and not supporting this nonsense probably instantly makes everyone an enemy of the state.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Wow our government is such a joke. Too bad we can't do anything about it and have no say as a people.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Its was Bin Laden!!

Or maybe Saddam Hussein had some dealings in all this? Or pakistan? Afghanistan? Yemen?

Nah it must have been Iran!

Or maybe it were simply the gnomes? (yeah lets do that.. everybody hates gnomes!)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
All of these anti-war posters claimed all they wanted was hard evidence of who did what/where/when/etc. Now that we have it and Iran is in our crosshairs, they claim it's made up.

There're truth seekers and then there're chameleons that only pose as truth seekers.

My opinion is the vast majority of anti-war posters are chameleons.

There is this too:
www.rawstory.com ...
edit on 25-12-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Cra1g

can't actually believe what i'm reading. they're still using that same 9 11 card as an excuse to go to war when it was them that are responsible for the massacre.
edit on 25-12-2011 by newfound because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Here we go again. The usual assumptions and uninformed sensationalising of absolutely nothing.

A New York judge makes a ruling that says the people who paid the lawyer that brought this case are entitled to compensation from the party (Iran) that they are accusing for the unlawful killing of their relatives.

It means nothing beyond that and was ruled on with very little evidence and no accused person or representative even in court to fight it.

What this is, is an out of control, inept judge ruling badly through either incompetence or to service the usual corrupt organised criminals who call themselves lawyers but actually pervert justice habitually for secret payments from their clients.

This happens daily in NY. The entire justice system in that state is infested with civil corruption.

The White House wont touch this farce with a ten foot barge pole, mark my words.

You think some dodgy Judge's ruling in a court system that Washington knows fine to be a complete joke they only tolerate because of the millions generated weekly in trumped up fines is good enough grounds for any kind of Military engagement? You're living in la-la land if that's what you think.

I dont think even Bush would have been dumb enough to try and make that turd sandwich fly.

I like how nobody even says, hang on a minute? So the entire Intelligence networks of every nation on earth including the CIA and MI6 have been investigating this for years and all of a sudden irrefutable evidence blaming Iran turns up in the hands of a Smarmy NY lawyer and we instantly invade Iran based on this? A judge ruled on it so it must be true eh?. Wake up.

Nobody's invading Iran. Relax. You think the UN would even waste time discussing judicial hot air like this let alone base a resolution on it? Nae danger.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Before America there was none of this mental war sh*t, During the wars America was the good guys?
now they are like the Nazis flags everywhere you look, mental army and airforce. I do love America but not the bellends that run it, like the idiots that run the Uk, who did drop the only DEADLIEST bombs ever errrhhhhh
oh yeah!!!! the us
I just think the uk and the us should wake up to these Muppets
thx for reading

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join