It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious metal ball from space falls in Namibia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Mysterious metal ball from space falls in Namibia

news.blogs.cnn.com

A large metal ball that fell from space into the Namibian grasslands last month is not alien, officials say, but that's about all they know for certain about the object.

According to a report on The Namibian website, the 13-pound metal sphere with two bumps on its poles was found by a farmer near Onamatunga in the Omunsati region between November 15 and November 20. Explosions were heard in the area before the discovery, but no evidence of an explosion was seen around the area where the object was found.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
(I searched, but didn't find any related articles, my bad if already posted)

Definitely had to bring this up. WHAT THE heck is it? No space agency has claimed it, and there are no markings. Also, how do they know it fell from SPACE. At first i would assume it would have fallen from an airplane or helicopter or something, But NO, people in Nambia said it fell from "SPACE", not the "sky", but from "space". Now the article writes it off as not "alien" yet it states " the sphere, with a circumference of 3.6 feet, is made of a "sophisticated" metal alloy that is known to man, but he said it has no markings that would identify it." wowzers, me thinks this is ALIEN. #justsayin' . Perhaps a sign of things to come after the one interpretation of the Mayan calendar comes to a close in 1 day (12/24/11)?

news.blogs.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
link to current posting

sorry, you are to late. they are 4 pages into it already.

join