It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time for an introduction........

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Hi All

Firstly I have been prowling around here on ATS for a while, joined a couple of weeks ago and have decided to introduce myself. Im no stranger to forums, but am new to this scene.

I guess I have had a lot of questions go un-answered for a long time, which has led me too look a little further. There has been some things I have read/viewed on ATS that have straight pissed me off, eg, whats happening in Egypt at the moment etc. I guess after growing up in rural Australia i have been a bit sheltered, but have been putting two and two together and am realising something doesnt add up.

Then I guess out of pure coincidence, I saw a few episodes of Jessie Venturas show. Some I thought were a bit far fetched, until I saw the Builderberg episode. Now if anyone watches the GT3 car races, there is a lone Porsche in the field, and the sponsor on the front bumper is Builderberg. That was enough to get me doing some research, which led to more questions instead of answers.

So here I am, ready to learn a bit of truth and find out about some lies. Also, Bomber is just a nickname and in no way related to anything I do.

Thanks

Bomb

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Haha, I loved your last line... thanks for clarifying that.

Welcome! I too am a relative newcomer, and I share your feelings regarding some of the posts and topics on the site, but equally if not more so, do I enjoy reading and expanding my own viewpoint.

Albeit, sometimes what is read hear must necessarily be taken at arms length. However, there is a wealth of great information and discussion here, and I hope you enjoy taking from it as well as contributing to it!

Again, welcome and enjoy!

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by 8om8er
Also, Bomber is just a nickname and in no way related to anything I do.

lol im such a ditz rofl, i read your name before i read your post, and i was like eight/om/eighter, whats that mean i wonder

any way welcome and happy hunting

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Hi man.....glad to see you here.......kaboom

and we add 1 to the tally.....nice.....

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
hi and welcome

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Yeah i decided to use my cars rego plate for my username, i get people asking me all the time what it means

Thanks for the welcomes by the way, much appreciated

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by 8om8er

Hi 8om8er, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

top topics

join