It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Hoagland - I'm calling you out!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
i reckon the only thing Richard Hoagland will find on Mars will be Will Shatners Wig from the original startrek series.

edit on 29-9-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
sorry I never trust people who's sole purpose is too discredit others.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
When debating someone...use respect and class. You sounded like a 2 yr old calling names. What- ever your agruement is...you lost me because of your lack of respect. It's disgusting.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by MadMartian
Shrike?? What are YOU speaking about? Your NOT-SEEing this or what? your not getting this? I am in a fight with him. With & through a CODE DOWN THROUGH TIME. Wait till ya see & hear the other upcoming 5 parts! it will rock your worlds....

It's really going over my head. I've taken on Hoagland claims here on the forum, proved him wrong and I cannot see any worth coming out of "fighting" with him. He doesn't represent any views other than his own and his views are not affecting anyone or anything on Earth except, it seems, you.

And without meaning to insult you, your esoteric writings are more than I'm interested. Hoagland is not worth the time for this, IMO. Worse yet if you had picked on Bara!

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Yea this is bull, it's so easy to talk crap.

Like the guy says Ia bad ass, I'm tough, till you call em out, then 99% of the time they run like a little girl.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Hoagland supporter are YEE?

I am in a FIGHT with him. FOR US ALL! To get the truth about the UFO DIARIES, & the secret FACES OF MARS images HE HAS & is with holding from YOU ALL! WAKE UP! This will spell out so very much.

Hoagland & his fans/worshippers & Camelot followers & Paola Harris NON REAL SEEKERS FOR INVESTIGATION FOR THE TRUTH all want YOU to keep saying & playing that way!

Like the things your saying will sway the way how this case is going to conclude? LOL!!! You really need to listen closely & watch these 5 parts I am making & putting up! Part 2 is still being worked on.

Like I told Paola Harris yesterday,.. YOU CANNOT SWEEP THE TRUTH UNDER THE RUG, especially when HER JOB IS TO BRING THE TRUTH TO LIGHT TO THE PEOPLE! No matter where the investigation leads you,.. or no matter to WHOM it leads YOU TO SEE!

They are all in bed together in terms of financial control of the so called TRUTH that when a REAL WHISTLE BLOWER comes along (me) & THEY then choose to forget who they really are & what they are really supposed to be doing, & ignore the most amazing story & cover up since Roswell! The weird thing here?? Is that so many NOT-SEES, or NOT-WANNA-SEES are out there & are helping Hoagland continue his cover up of these Faces of Mars & the TRUTH keeping it all away from ALL OF YOU, because you all think YOU KNOW HIM & WANNA BELIEVE IN HIM & THE SO CALLED WHISTLE BLOWER CABAL that is really CONTROLLED FALSE TRUTH to keep the public away from what is REALLY going on behind the scenes. LITERALLY in the case of UFO DIARIES!

This is NOT just someone wanting to be out to merely discredit someone. STOP MANIPULATING THE FACTS & THE EVIDENCES & THE TRUTH!!!!!!

This is about what he did to me & my family to prevent you all from have having known & investigated into this all 6 damm years ago!!!! Instead of having to deal with this all NOW IN 2012... HIS MAJIC YEAR!!!

Over a few OTHER OLD YET NEW IMAGE DATA SHOWING OTHER FACES OF MARS THE PUBLIC NEVER SEEN BEFORE NOR HAS ACCESS TO IN ANY NASA PUBLIC ARCHIVE!

This all demands investigation!!! WE ALL DESERVE THE TRUTH & WE ALL DESERVE TO SEE & KNOW ABOUT THESE SECRET FACES OF MARS HOAGLAND HAS BEEN HIDING FOR MANY YEARS. HIDING THEM ALL... FROM YOU!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
In fact I was on Late Night In The Midlands on September 12th.

I detail much in this show to SHOW FOR A FACT I discovered a CODE & am using that CODE DOWN THROUGH TIME, to TELL THE STORY SLANT!

Here is that show. (this is NOT part 2 of the video I posted above)...

IMAGES FOR SHOW STUDY:

edit on 30-9-2012 by MadMartian because: forgot to put something in...

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
as usual another sensationalist heading with nothing to back it up, trolololol

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
NOTHING TO BACK IT UP? Your NOT watching then because EVIDENCE can be seen & IS SEEN therein. Your choosing to NOT-SEE it. You have NOTHING to back up your claim there is nothing at all. Bahhhhh

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MadMartian

l see you didn't watch your own show to see that you're suffering from confirmation bias. You're like Jim Carey in the movie 23, you're so invested in it.

Sorry, but the truth is the truth all you have is a random bunch of numbers and you think you're tough ebcause of that.

Yeah, I'll buy that for a dollar.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Just out of curiosity did Hoagland respond to this thread? If he didnt it was although brave a kinda failed Call out.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

NOTHING TO BACK IT UP? Your NOT watching then because EVIDENCE can be seen & IS SEEN therein. Your choosing to NOT-SEE it. You have NOTHING to back up your claim there is nothing at all. Bahhhhh

Michael's last name is not Vara, it's Bara.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Hoagland supporter are YEE?

I am in a FIGHT with him. FOR US ALL!
snip
This all demands investigation!!! WE ALL DESERVE THE TRUTH & WE ALL DESERVE TO SEE & KNOW ABOUT THESE SECRET FACES OF MARS HOAGLAND HAS BEEN HIDING FOR MANY YEARS. HIDING THEM ALL... FROM YOU!!!!!!

No, not a Hoagland supporter.

You are not in a fight with Hoagland for me, I never authorized you to represent me.

Actually, and I don't mean to be unkind, but you sound as if you needed investigation for you sound as if you're operating with very few misfiring neurons.

Hoagland isn't hiding any "secret faces of Mars". Haven't you heard that NASA developed high definition cameras and all of the photos and videos sent back from the various missions show Martian features in higher details than when the original "face" was revealed back in the '70s?

Look at my signature; your post is violating all of them!

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
shrike... Michael VARA is a real guy. Host of Late Night In the midlands radio show. You obviously NOT listened to that show, nor studied the images I provided.

yes Hoagland HAS & IS STILL HIDING HIS SECRET FACES OF MARS! The images can be seen in that video Hoagland was in, & evidence can be heard from the producers that both stated Hoagland provided them. That was in 1993 when that video UFO DIARIES was made.

Insult me all ya want shrike. Your obviously not wanna see the truth nor the faces of mars images. Like I TRUST NASA image data of today? Not so very much. lol. for some reasons or other.

BAHHHHHHHHH

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

shrike... Michael VARA is a real guy. Host of Late Night In the midlands radio show. You obviously NOT listened to that show, nor studied the images I provided.

yes Hoagland HAS & IS STILL HIDING HIS SECRET FACES OF MARS! The images can be seen in that video Hoagland was in, & evidence can be heard from the producers that both stated Hoagland provided them. That was in 1993 when that video UFO DIARIES was made.

Insult me all ya want shrike. Your obviously not wanna see the truth nor the faces of mars images. Like I TRUST NASA image data of today? Not so very much. lol. for some reasons or other.

BAHHHHHHHHH

Mea culpa, my bad. I apologize for assuming you misspelled Hoagland's Mike Bara's last name.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
(no problem...) :-/

DEUTEROTOMY 19:15:

..."A SINGLE WITNESS CANNOT SUFFICE TO CONVICT A MAN OF A CRIME OR OFFENCE OF ANY KIND,...

THE EVIDENCE OF TWO WITNESSES OR THREE, IS REQUIRED TO SUSTAIN A CHARGE!"

For those that NOT-SEEN this yet... (still 7 pages of fact giving taking you into the TWILIGHT ZONE )

Important read for those NOT familiar with this, or to glean more info to where this CODE DOWN THROUGH TIME, is leading me, & US ALL,... IN THIS:

www.thefacesofmars.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Part 2:
RICHARD HOAGLAND'S CODE OF THE UFO'S DOWN THROUGH TIME

(must watch Pt.1 first to continue on in this Pt.2)

edit on 16-10-2012 by MadMartian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Hoagland has been talking rubbish for years.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
RICHARD HOAGLAND'S CODE OF THE UFO'S DOWN THROUGH TIME PT 3:

(Listen carefully, watching 1st 2 parts helps)...

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Part 4 of Richard Hoagland's Code Of The UFO's Down Through Time 'NOW UP'.

edit on 11-11-2012 by MadMartian because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join