It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can't Get What You Want....E.T. Tech Disclosure Teleport Help For The Holidays!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I know this topic seems like a spoof but....I swear....I wish I could Teleport around at this time of year just to avoid traffic! Yeah...sure...I have a P.A. but...I am not that much of a Ball Buster come this time of year so I try to do most of my own shopping for the family and friends.

I HATE MALLS! Even though I was fairly popular during the 80's...I can get around with a truck and a dark pair of sun glasses and tie my hair up and be reasonably un-noticed. Today....I just HAD IT! NO MORE! Too many people squished into to small of places running around like horses on a plain with fences.

If I could get ONE WISH this year it would be....just release the Teleportation Tech. please? I could get my shopping done and maybe even pick up a few gifts for our notoriously ambigeuas E.T.....can't call them friends but....Two Turtle Doves and a Butt Probe in a Pear Tree! Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
If I could get ONE WISH this year it would be....just release the Teleportation Tech. please?

Well according to Dan Burisch they had some serious problems with them and had to shut down usage of the personal teleport devices. I would check with him as to what happened

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
You know, Id rather have my stuff ported to my house than go around shopping

Even if we go "Star Trek" I'll be like Bones and not allow myself to be ported.
edit on 22-12-2011 by calnorak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
maybe you can ask harry potter, there are alot of english people on ATS so it wouldnt be difficult.

just kidding ..i was in London last summer, beautiful country.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by POPtheKlEEN89

Oh! Don't get me going on trying to get around anywhere in London! For that matter....driving just about anywhere in Europe is like threading a needle with your hands broken! Tiny Cars...doing 50 to 60 mph in the city....in most of Europe...the Pedestrian DOES NOT HAVE THE RIGHT OF WAY! So if you are even trying to walk accross a street...HA! A STREET! More like a bike trail!....they don't care! They will run your ass over!

I just want to go all BEWITCHED...twinkle my nose and POP! I am where I wan't to be! Of course the process would probably kill me and the NEW ME would be a Memory Wiped version but....I dunno....after today.....I just might RISK IT! Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
tell me about it! i wanted to kiss my own a$$ and say a prayer to the flying spaghetti monster when i got behind the wheel back home, me trying to drive those streets in london IMHO would be like trying to teach an autistic def turtle how to put together a nice creme fraige from a recipe thats in french brail, it just AINT GONNA HAPPEN

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by POPtheKlEEN89

Amen Brother....Amen.......I was just trying to lighten the mood. Although this is a E.T. UFO Conspiracy board....I believe a little light hearted banter is a good thing!

People never do their best work when they are stressed out. Even something as simple as posting on a web site morphs into an angry diatribe all because that SOB cut me off....or....that Mother #@$&*@ took my parking space!

This should be a happy time of the year for all of us. Life for us....especially us in the USA has become so complex and so technical that anyone who was born in the 1940's or even 50's....has a hard time keeping up....so much change so fast and with such a desire to be better at it.

This is the difference that I have seen many times in my travels....other people around the world....take some time...look at where they are....who they are....where they are going....and where they have been....and just simply LIVE LIFE.

We in the United States are driven....relentless...no time...never enough time...better...stronger...faster...smarter...now..now...NOW!

I need a break. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
There are many ways to teleport I've been told, but that is what I yearn for as well. A free an open world, the kids could attend school wherever they are called, ie. Italy, Japan, (cleaned up of course), Australia, and then, we have dinner and movie out and visit friends in South America or Africa or UK, and their kids come over a big sleep over. That is what I acknowledge as civilized.

Now hold that frequency of thought. Hold the most perfect world you can imagine and don't let them put you on their negative timelines. Even if its happening, just nudge others awake, keep faith and hope, and trust and see, feel the joy of a happy ending on earth, no matter what happens, don't give into the lower frequencies. Even if they take the light out here, strike it down, its Obe One, you only grow your soul, and come back to set the school right in the end.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

99....although I appreciate your upbeat response.....Who the heck is THEY? You are refering to they or them as if it was something different than what is the reality....that being....THEY is US!

As I have said....I both love people and hate people at the same time....this includes myself. But...THEY is US! We are without a doubt our own individual Masters of Reality...good term and a VERY GOOD RECORD! LOL! by Black Sabbath!

No matter what ANYONE tells you....a person can certainly become the Master of their Reality. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

THEY aint us. Lol. We are us, you are you, and I am me. My Family above contains many wonderful people who my heart longs to connect with in Universal Understanding which I've experienced. The oneness and telepathy, we as individuals forever, exist in. And the cosmos is filled with they as well, who are not out of this school yet, though some are on high levels, mid levels and low levels, some in hard places, gravity levels and many turn around on that two lane highway many times. And I want everyone progressing or home. I also have some memories.

edit on 27-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Whatchutalkin bout Willis? Your from Canada...51st State! LOL! You ARE US! We are YOU!
Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I do all my shopping on line.........no parking lot, no hassle, no problems............easy, fast and a gift card lets the receiver get exactly what they want.

I tell them, this is because I really want you to get something you really want so choose and happy Christmas.

My favorite spots are Amazon.com, Greenridgeorganics.com, HeavenandEarthBody.com and SoapworkStudio.com - Choose your own and give a gift card.

Tell the person, I love you so much I want you to choose whatever you want - I haven't a clue.

This method has worked well for me.............all my gifts like this have been met with happy faces.

Happy Holidays to all and buying over the net is the wave of the future............no malls, no parking hassles, no obnoxious people to handle, simple, easy and the person gets to choose what they really want.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

For several years...I used to be able to give CASH! Personally...I think this a good gift....but...Nooooo. WOMEN! It has to MEAN something! So...this year I get stuck in a mall.

5 Years ago...I am shopping in New York City....big bucks...but I have it. Now here is the thing. Although I am relatively wealthy...I play in a band so I have VERY long hair. Some of the shops I walked into...none of the clerks would talk to me.

Here I am...probably the most wealthy person in this Holier than thow Boutique....and no one will wait on me. So I pull out the DIAMOND AMEX CARD....hold it in the air...and yell...WHERE IS THE MANAGER!? A lithe...way too skinny...I like women who are in shape muscle wise...walks up to be to admonish me for yelling...then sees the card. She starts speaking to me in a phoney French accent...with Brookland Undertones and say's...I oold bay appy to elp youl sir! The sir was pronounced perfectly. The French language has issue with the letter R.

I look into her eyes and say...How much will it cost to get you to roll around in the slush puddle out front....you know...the one in the big pot hole...right in front of your store? $10,000? LOL! Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

You are dealing with the wrong people.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

You are dealing with the wrong people.

That much was for certain. I am not one to send others on my shopping runs...although I have a P.A. and several other assistants depending on what job I am doing. I don't like to make people feel like they are some kind of slave as I have seen many other people do.

I also am not big on fashion although I constantly have people trying to dress me up in rediculous outfits. One member of my family...he is dead now...made alot of money in both construction and the investments in the market...he was trading on his computer well before there ever was an E-Tradesomething.

He became a Multimillionaire and was the most unassuming man you could ever meet. He would wear sneekers or work boots and jeans and either a t-shirt or golf shirt...and nobody ever saw him coming when he made a move. He always said...be the one that blends in to the background and watch...listen and learn.

This man was also a survivor of the WWII Baton Death March. He gave cash as a gift also. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Hey there Split! I was just teleporting my way around this site and see that you have found a new home. It's the new Splitinfinity show! Ha. So, do you really think there is a "real" teleporting device out there, and who may have it in there possession? If there was a device, it sure would cut down on the number of people waiting in line with half of their clothes off at the airport.

I found this Andrew D. Basiago fellow very interesting. Here is a interview with him on Coast to Coast. Enjoy!

www.youtube.com...

Get back at me Split

Pladuim

top topics

join