It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Detention By Military of US now legal for no charge or warrant anywhere in the world?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
www.thetotalcollapse.com...

Is this for real?
Is there twenty other threads about this i missed?
Has anyone the real skinny on this report?
True? False?
Dis info? I can hardly believe the NRA or the Repubs votes for this would they?
How about the Dems?
Who voted for this crap?
Where is the well organised Militia to arrest these traitorous dogs?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

There are many threads discussing and validating the subject. It is true.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Yes it's for real. The US government thinks it owns the world.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Yes it's for real. The US government thinks it owns the world.

Being the world's muscle can go a long way, or like some people say, "Those with the might have the right".

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
HR 1540 S1867 NDAA all are the same Bill look at HR 1540 SUB SEC D 1031 1032, all can be found on ATS search, BTW where have you been?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
www.thetotalcollapse.com...

Is this for real?
Is there twenty other threads about this i missed?
Has anyone the real skinny on this report?
True? False?
Dis info? I can hardly believe the NRA or the Repubs votes for this would they?
How about the Dems?
Who voted for this crap?
Where is the well organised Militia to arrest these traitorous dogs?
is this for real?yes
Is there twenty other threads about this i missed? more like500
Has anyone the real skinny on this report?yes, a lot
True? False? true
Dis info? I can hardly believe the NRA or the Repubs votes for this would they?they did , it was John McCain
How about the Dems? them too
Who voted for this crap? House and Senate
Where is the well organised Militia to arrest these traitorous dogs? soon to be arrested, I hope this has answered your questions
edit on 22-12-2011 by bekod because: editting

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
The US government are a bunch of #ing Nazi's literally there doing what the Nazis did. there trying to put there nose's into everyone business sticking missile sites in every country in the world there trying to colonise the planet just like the Nazi's
edit on 22-12-2011 by definity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

hi there . you must understand . not all of us troll the web continuously so we tend to miss some threads please be patient with us learners and keep the ATS group friendly as i think we are all generally of one mind merry christmas

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Just make sure to read this:

www.lawfareblog.com...

There is quite a bit of confusion and tons of false information being spread around about it.

Doesn’t significantly expand the government’s detention authority, doesn’t authorize detention of citizens, doesn’t really mandate the military detention of other terrorist suspects, and doesn’t do more to prevent the closure of Gitmo than does current law,

edit on 12/22/2011 by digitalbluco because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

dont associate with terrorist and anarchist and you wont have a problem the us government is not going to target anyone that abids by the law of the land life will go on nothing has changed the police and court procedures will remain the same its the millitary which has the authorization not your local police departments people just love to blow things way out of proportion if you if you follow the rules there will be no need to detain you

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I am sorry, to be a pain, ive been offline a long while....it seems....
Without this stuff hardly gets spoken about by ordinary people in casual converse around here.....sheesh....its all over if this stands along with the other laws and the agenda of these psychos......
I am beginning to believe we lost a while back...just didnt realise it then....lets see,,,when would that be?
ah yes 9/11......................

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by stealthmonkey

nor OWS, striking workers, anti war protesters and say anything bad against the GOV then you will be ok, if you do say Boo about the GOV, then they might come for you

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

you hit the nail on the head the P act was the start and now, NDAA 2012, HR1540 S 1867 SUB SEC D, all the same bill, is the frosting on the cake

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
having just run through the report it seems to ring of the FINAL SOLUTION that opens the door for the Australian government to follow like the sheep that roam this vast brown land .

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

to make it plain and simple here is a post of mine to make it understandable www.abovetopsecret.com... the NDAA 2012 bill in it self is not bad nor worrisome, it is just the one SUB SEC D that has me going, the words Hostile and Belligerent are to far reaching and could be misused or abused, show me one case where the ones that enforce the laws do not over step there bounds, or law for that matter.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
here is an other link to read the bill and to see when it is signed www.abovetopsecret.com... it also has some comments as well

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Q: What do you call both Houses of the US Congress being tied into a sack with a rock and thrown over a cliff into the sea to drown?

A: A good start.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by satron

I bet those you hear say that would not be saying that if the boot was on the other foot and it was the Russians, Chienese or Moslums that were the words muscle.

BTW "those who have the might have the right' sounds exacly like the kind of things that thugs would say.

top topics

join