It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Paradoxical Dilemma Concerning The Size Of Ufo's And Aliens

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Professor Price is not a Cosmologist or Physicist. Although he has some merit in his ideas...he has no practicle experience or evidence to back his conclusions. That does not mean he is totally off mark.

The only logical way to look at possibilities is to see what is possible and exampled in NATURE...and apply these observations to possibilities. Although in a Multiverse....there must be infinite diversity in infinite possibilities in infinite combinations. We have to deal with the possibilities that are unique to our Universal Realities and an close Divergent Universal state of which we share the same branch of possibilities.
Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Concerning tulpas,subconsciously projected thought forms...

"Walter B. Gibson, writer of the pulp series The Shadow thought about his character The Shadow so much, that his projected thoughts would actually create a hologram image of The Shadow, that would lurk in his apartment. When he had guests over, his guests were frightened by a man dressed all in black, with fedora hat and red scarf covering his face. They were describing the fictional character The Shadow. The Shadow was Walter B. Gibson's poltergeist, an entity projected from his mind" > www.trueghosttales.com...
edit on 2-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Bloc....I am definitly a person who KNOWS that certain people have abilities that pierce the boundries of our single Universal State and can access other probabilities in other connected Divergent Realities. I have seen this first hand. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Seeing something an inch wide and an inch long usually gets dismissed as a figment of our imagination.

So of course we can be seeing aliens (fairies?) and their vehicles (orbs?) in a very scaled down size/reality but I think we tend to keep those sightings to ourselves.
I think it helps when we have validation or other eye witnesses also. So the smaller sightings tend to be more solo events (I would think). Maybe I'm assuming too much.

But.......I think somehow, someway and for some reason, alien entities adapt themselves to our standards. Now whether that's a kind gesture on their part or some intergalactic rule or something they must do in order to be seen....I don't know but there's a lot of speculation (based on reports) that aliens modify themselves to suit our limited reality/understanding.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Its possible that we are sometimes unknowingly breathing in microscopic inter-dimensional craft piloted by beings from an alternate reality who journey through the microcosmic world within us...

edit on 2-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
What does our size here on earth have to do with anything?

There may be numerous other planets with alien civilizations living upon them scattered all across the universe and within other dimensions as well...

Some of those beings,when compared to us from our perspectives,may only be a few inches tall...

Some of those beings,when compared to us from our perspectives,may be many miles tall...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join