It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Paradoxical Dilemma Concerning The Size Of Ufo's And Aliens

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Why are we not seeing ufo's and flying saucers 100 miles across or even much larger?...

Because they would be extra-dimensional. Why don't we see dark matter?

There is no reason to appear to us when we can't even form a one world govt. That's like showing up for a job interview and arguing with everyone in the reception area and then getting so nervous you cant even make eye contact and suffer a Rick Perry Brain Freeze episode during the interview. We as human beings need to have a more honest interest in our planet's well being and the collective consciousness of ourselves before we can expect a Type 2 or 3 civilization to take us seriously.

I wouldn't doubt if there are ships which are 100 miles or more. We already have proof in our atmosphere for ships 1 mile or more. You can see my scaling project threads for that. Furthermore, there is reason to assume there could be even larger "motherships."

In the book "The Custodians" by Dolores Cannon, an experiencer speaks about a "special ship." My personal theory is that as civilizations advance spiritually they are given access to more and more energy. For example, the greys might be able to freely move about galaxies but are confined to the universe. More spiritual races might be above that even. This is what the special ship was which was talked about at the end of the book. There was no specific size given, but if it can go to all universes, I'd assume it must be off the charts huge. The book only states that's it's "huge. It is.....oh, God it is huge." In order to accomodate folks all over the multiverse, you'd have to have a monster of a ship.

Then of course there are the Ringmakers of Saturn which I scaled next to the earth in Scaling Projects Part 2.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

However intelligent dinosaurs were,or still are in the case of sharks,alligators and a few other species, they still grew to gigantic proportions,so somewhere out there,intelligent alien beings,wether they be one,two, four or six legged,or no legs at all,should be able to grow at least as large...

Is it correct to put an "earthly stamp" on every life supporting alien planet? other worlds might have very different combinations of conditions for intelligent life to arise,some of which we could hardly imagine...

edit on 27-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Oh...I am not putting an Earthly stamp on this. I am talking about real physical scientificly based constraints for the size...both for how small and how large.....spacefaring intelligent life can be as well as demonstrating how it is not possible...in our Universal Constant....to have life that is smaller than the particles that make up actual matter as well as how small...aprox. intelligent spacefaring life could be...as well as how large.

The issue is not how big or small life can be in the Universe....it is how big or small spacefaring intelligent life could be. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Bruhathkayosaurus,which weighed between 175-220 tons and was around 144ft long...

Seismosaurus,which was around 148 ft long...

The 10 largest "proven" dinosaurs > dinosaurs.about.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Bruhathkayosaurus,which weighed between 175-220 tons and was around 144ft long...

Seismosaurus,which was around 148 ft long...

The 10 largest "proven" dinosaurs > dinosaurs.about.com...

Bloc...I don't think you are getting what I am trying to say. There maybe...on some planet...a lifeform that is 1000 miles long....you were talking about spacefaring intelligent life. When a body...like your dino example...gets so big...it spends all it's time EATING and has no chance to evolve into intelligent life.

Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

We went from horse and buggies to nuclear powered aircraft carriers in about 50 years,the dinosaurs were around for about 220 million...So obviously there was way more than enough time for then to have gained intelligence...

Humans dont appear super tall or super short only because we are comparing ourselves to eachother and just because biological cells are whatever size they are "on earth",doesnt mean they couldnt be much smaller or much larger on another planet somewhere out there in deep space,or another dimension...

I'm not here to prove or disprove anyones claim,i cant say what this person or people saw,i wasnt there,but the following photo is a good one and so all i can do is take it at face value,but it is one of the "smallest" ufo/flying saucers ever photographed that i could find,along with the related story from finland in 1979.They said it was small,but i dont think it says how small they thought this daylight disc/ufo was,but going by the surrounding objects and trees and the other objects and trees closer to where the photo was taken from,i would guess its about 3 or 4ft across.Was it piloted? maybe.Was it a robotic or remote controlled drone or probe? probably.What do you think? > www.ufoevidence.org...

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

The "real little guys (?) or "micro-aliens" are actually part of ancient human folklore. Jacque Vallee's (sorry Jacque if I butchered your name) books "Passport to Magonia" and "Messengers of Deception" and others, cover this in a very unique and interesting way. Perhaps extra dimensional? I like most of us have no idea. I consider his work required reading for anyone interested in UFO's, extra-dimensional's, religious attempts at fitting or exploiting the very weird, and perhaps psycho-social events, and of course TPTB into some quantifiable framework. But I have to think: Today we're working on the use of meta-materials that look at and block the visual spectrum, a tough one as opposed to the MW frequency, for example. So I have to assume that unless their cloaking device or whatever blows a fuse we see what they what us to. Messengers of Deception is very interesting in this area.

As for accidental crash's? Some will think that can't happen with someone, or ones so advanced. To me if their mortal even living much longer then anything we imagine, have "unimaginable" technology, things just can go wrong. Or maybe not. The thought that "they" crashed with intent be it with a facsimile of "the real guys" or maybe they allowed such a thing to happen. In intelligence the Brits used to call it a "barium meal" Provide a reason for the other side to react, then sit back and watch the silly humans run amok. To see a classic example on this look into how the US who new a Japanese attack was coming were not sure if it was Midway, there was a diversion attack on Alaska, or the west coast of the US.

But as always we need to KISS. It's easy to over analyze this, and a lot of other stuff.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

It's hard to judge size on this but a picture is just a picture and nothing more. I have made a calculated guess that the smallest an Intelligent spacefaring lifeform could be is approx. the size of a beer can...12oz. There is a reason for this.

That reason is taking into account the smallest volume that would be possible with the theoreticly smallest brain cells that would be of sufficient enough quantity to allow development of a highly advanced brain capable of developing interstellar travel...plus a remainder of a body with sufficient form to allow contruction and engineering abilities.

As you go bigger....larger mass rocky earthlike planets mean greater effect of gravity thus a small beer can size alien is likely to come from a planet of greater mass than Earth....Larger Intelligent Aliens from a smaller mass.
This only applies to SPACEFARING INTELLIGENT LIFE. Large lifeforms could exist on both but they would not develop intelligence because of food and energy requirements.

Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

What you've said in that reply is very interesting,how you explained the sizes of intelligent aliens in comparison to the size of their planets...

Now if some of the aliens,or all of them are arriving here from another dimension,an alternate reality,then that would introduce all kinds of scenarios and biological circumstances into the overall picture that we would have very little or no understanding of at all...

edit on 28-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Whe are we not seeing aliens that are 1 inch tall or even a little smaller?...We should be...

Why are we not seeing aliens that are 5 miles tall or even taller?...We should be...

We did see aliens of those sizes, they just weren't as common as the main reports of lights and saucers. Bob Lazar made known that the saucer's size is a convenient luxury to the common sized Grey alien.

The most common alien is about 4 and a 1/2 to 5 ft. tall, reports of aliens about 3 ft. tall are most likely alien 'teenagers,' because an alien at birth is about 5 inches tall and can fit in a human's hand, plus they live for around 300 years.
edit on 28-12-2011 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I remember reading when i was around twenty years old,about a case involving a woman who said she was abducted throughout her whole life.I think her name is or was betty andreason,or something like that and she said that one time,among many encounters,the aliens took her onboard a chrome saucer that ascended into the sky and then shortly after plunged into the ocean and downward right through the ground at the bottom!...

She ended up in an underground hanger within a subterranean city! There she was shown,among other fantastic things,a long hallway with dioramas on either side,she called it a museum of earths history and within these dioramas were captured humans,men and women from different periods in human history,who were suspended within these dioramas! < Think about that!

In one she saw a cave man in the act of throwing a spear,at the alien who was abducting him! In another was a roman centurion suspended in the act of swinging a sword! In another was an obviously taken by surprise woman wearing a victorian dress! In another was a soldier from world war one and so on and so on...Wow! and think about all the petty things we worry about and fight about all our short and temporary lives...Totally perplexing and mindblowing!

Another thing that betty said the aliens had telepathically told her once when she was a little girl,after they materialized through her bedroom wall was "little one,we will tell you something in a way you will be able to understand what we mean" "think of time as the peanut butter sandwiches you love so much" "humans are trapped in the slow moving one way peanut butter of time" "we have found a way to move up into the free flowing jelly of time" "we are able to move forwards and backwards to whenever and wherever we want"

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Something or someone is playing games with us,a deception,a charade and whatever or whoever is doing it,is making sure that the ufo's,flying saucers and aliens we see and encounter are always nicely fit into our humanly acceptable and human friendly size range...Why?

Yes, that is true. I believe that the culprit is our processor (brain). Everything around us is not what they seem. Whether it is our house, car, relatives, or whatever, their position and appearance are only an interpretation of our mind.

Therefore it should not be surprising that UFOs have the same characteristics as every object in our material world - a physical deception.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by crowdedskies

Everything we see,hear,taste,touch and smell is taking place within our brains and nowhere else...

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

What you've said in that reply is very interesting,how you explained the sizes of intelligent aliens in comparison to the size of their planets...

Now if some of the aliens,or all of them are arriving here from another dimension,an alternate reality,then that would introduce all kinds of scenarios and biological circumstances into the overall picture that we would have very little or no understanding of at all...

Bloc....NOW your talking! A visiting entity from an Alternate Universal state as well as having different physical laws...might present the possibility of micro-sized or Macro-sized intelligent life.

However...even though this is a possibility...I can't help wonder if these types of alternate lifeform....would not have problems existing in our Universes physical law states. It is an interesting thought to ponder and a good catch by you to introduce this idea. KUDOS! Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Bloc...these statements have verosity as if a race has the ability to traverse SPACE/TIME via a Fold Space Gravitic Drive....they would not only have the ability to go anywhere but also...ANY TIME. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

This is one example of literally thousands of similar examples i have read through the years...

"The mantis like entity suddenly appeared about 30 feet in front of me as if from thin air,it was holding some kind of wand like instrument that it raised and pointed towards me,the strange device emitted a beam of glittering bluish light that enveloped me and i passed out.I awakened 5 hours later around a mile from where i first encountered this entity"

Surely an entity from some alternate reality?

edit on 2-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Heres another very similar encounter > Insectoid abduction...The north canol road incident > naturalplane.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

This is one example of literally thousands of similar examples i have read through the years...

"The mantis like entity suddenly appeared about 30 feet in front of me as if from thin air,it was holding some kind of wand like instrument that it raised and pointed towards me,the strange device emitted a beam of glittering bluish light that enveloped me and i passed out.I awakened 5 hours later around a mile from where i first encountered this entity"

Surely an entity from some alternate reality?

Bloc...heres the thing. I think I have said a bit of this before but I will direct it to your post. Most people have watched too many Sci-Fi movies and confuse the concept of Entities from a different Dimention as apposed to the correct reality...as you have stated here....Entities from an ALTERNATE REALITY or UNIVERSE.

Of what I know...and it is not alot....we are currently dealing with several races some known some unknown....that are residents of our Galaxy or Universe...as a Fold Space Gravitic Drive could bring you to any point in our Universe at any time....but I believe the constraints are....the further away a destination...the more difficult the NAVIGATION...so it is believed they are residents of the Milkyway...but it is possible some could be from a different Galaxy.

As far as an Intelligent Lifeform coming here from an Alternate Universe...it is possible but they would have to come from a Universal Reality where the Physical Laws are similar. If they were not....they might get here and not be able to survive or get back.

My pet peave is those who proclaim...Creatures from Another Dimention! This really makes no sence as a Different Dimention is like saying....they have length and width...but no depth. Or...they can can exist physically in more dimentional states than we do...but in reality...we are already existing in 10 or 11 dimentional states...I think more...but if our Universe had just 3 dimentions....we could not have LIGHT exist as both particle and wave...we could not have TIME...we would not have RADIO or RADAR....as you need frequency....so all dimentionality is.....it's GEOMETRY....and nothing more.

As far as big intelligent bugs...bugs on Earth stay small because they do not have LUNGS...if they did....REALLY BIG BUGS! Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Some of these entities may be coming from right here on earth,some may be arriving here from another planet within some other galaxy,some may be coming from another dimension of time and space,some may be arriving here from an alternate reality and some of them may be tulpas,subconscious thought forms projected from our psychic minds...

"Professor H. H. Price, an Oxford philosopher and parapsychologist, held that once an idea has been formed, it "is no longer wholly under the control of the consciousness which gave it birth" but may operate independently on the minds of other people or on physical objects" > en.wikipedia.org...

The humanoid contact data base,containing over 10,000 documented alien entity encounters.Available in a year by year reference at the bottom of this links main page and the varieties of types of aliens that have been seen and encountered is amazing > www.iraap.org... and > www.ufoinfo.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I wonder what would happen if lets say 50 or 100 believers in ufo's were gathered together in one location and they all concentrated really hard on seeing,projecting a ufo,would one appear?...

Sometimes 5 people are standing together,but only 2 of them see the flying saucer...Those who are psychic, those with their inner eye opened?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join