It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RON PAUL wins the Presedency!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
ok now what?

I'm sure many of you have thought about this as is a common thing for peopel to do when they "think ahead"..

Congress isn't going to change over night and its obviously bought and paid for and is corrupt as it can get, so Mr. Paul will have one hell of a time doing any significant change without getting wrapped up in "the process" of dealing with a "bought congress"....

Having said that he WILL have VETO power which is awesome to keep the "bought congress" from passing more SOPA and NDAA type bills...

However I think we all here can agree that Mr. Paul is at most a one term president...he is far too old to pull off 8 years as POTUS...

So if Ron Paul wins the presidency we are looking at 4 years of VETO power, but THEN WHAT?? Do we have another Ron Paul lined up?

The way I see it TPTB plans might be delayed by 4 years at the most but after Ron Paul leaves the presidency, all he did will be undone by their next "puppet president" that they will have 4 years to groom using the current social psych of the population.

So I guess I'm asking ATS members keen on the political madness that has become the US...What happens AFTER ron Paul's presidency (assuming he wins)...

What plans are there to make the constitution legitimate again all the while maintaining "we the people" without having the canidacy saturated with puppets again...

We need a sustainable solution here not a 4 year delay of game...

edit on 22-12-2011 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-12-2011 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Yes, we DO have another Ron Paul lined up!

RAND Paul! :-) And he is not too shabby himself.

Part of me wishes Rand were the one running NOW, because the age issue with Ron does make some people think negatively about him.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
He did say, when he was elected, he would rescind a bunch of bills right off the bat. That, he has the authority to do.

I'd say that's a pretty good start...

ETA: I'm impressed with your prophetic abilities. You called it first on ATS.

RON PAUL wins Presedency!!!

Though you misspelled Presidency...I give you credit for an accurate prediction

edit on 22-12-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
The freedom, liberty and independence Ron Paul would give back people, would inspire some into wanting to do the same thing. It would also inspire people to only vote for people who are going to upkeep Ron Paul's policies.

America has given one man so much power, he could do allot in the 4years hes in power. . he might not have the congress and big corps behind him, but he will have the people - back to the only thing that matters, people power- not money power.

Ron Paul 2012. . and im from England, but this man can change my world.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeorgiaGirl
Yes, we DO have another Ron Paul lined up!

RAND Paul! :-) And he is not too shabby himself.

Part of me wishes Rand were the one running NOW, because the age issue with Ron does make some people think negatively about him.

I don't think negatively about Paul because of his age but I do acknowledge the realistic practical issues behind his age and being president.

Rand Paul has a long way to go before taking the Presidency but even THEN we need somthing more sustainable...Lets be generous and pretend Rand Paul wins the presidency right after his father (now were back to the sketchy area of family dynasties such as the Bushs and Clintons) and he gets 2 terms of 8 years...

TPTB delayed 12 years...awesome thats enough fro my daughter to get into middle-school...

TPTB plans/agendas operate in decades and centruries (if not more) by the way...a 12 year delay of game isnt sustainable.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

Maybe America realizes by then that freedom is a better way, and other politicians start to follow the Paul way?

Hey--it's Christmas! I can dream!!!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK
The freedom, liberty and independence Ron Paul would give back people, would inspire some into wanting to do the same thing. It would also inspire people to only vote for people who are going to upkeep Ron Paul's policies.

America has given one man so much power, he could do allot in the 4years hes in power. . he might not have the congress and big corps behind him, but he will have the people - back to the only thing that matters, people power- not money power.

Ron Paul 2012. . and im from England, but this man can change my world.

Unfortunately people have no power when they are bought by money and they will be bought by money so long as their survival directly depends on it...

So unfortunately there is no "people power" until there is no "money power"...even if its back by gold...peopel can and will be bought and will continue to sell themselves and their morals/ethics/ideals out to the highest bidder so long as it means they can "survive" and "live comfortably".

All I am saying here is that were looking at 4 to 12 years of decency before the type will be rype again for corruption...

As far as inspiring "leaders" like paul in the future that is a possibility I will acknowledge...people need to seriously revamp where they get their information and world views then and I'm talking about everyone who watches MSM...

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Sad reality is, if Ron Paul manages to do what he says he wants to do, he will no doubt be assassinated, a modern JFK.

A lil scenario...

Congress want to start a war with country X, but Ron paul veto's, congress kill off ron paul, blame country X, war starts. Congress get back to normal corruption and make loads of money, and the V.P. will be too scared to act on anything, having seen what has happened to Ron paul.

Yes, it's a pessimistic outlook, but i cant see anything else happening if he gets into office and sticks to his words.

This, however, could cause a backlash against congress by a movement calling for congress to get cleaned out and arrest those responsible. Many people will not believe the official story nor the war that followed (9/11 anyone?).
So it could change USA for good, for good.

Just a scenario on how I think it could play out, not to say though that TPTB have thought through this and decide its too dangerous, i dont know, they may have other plans to deal with a "problem president".
edit on 22-12-2011 by Trolloks because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Just for the part of playing the Devil's Advocate a bit. I have to ask. Why is it that you all trust Ron Paul so much that you are following him to same tune as a good chunk of America followed Barak Obama. I just feel that he is another wolf in sheep's clothes. If it sounds to good to be true it usually is. So I guess my reply to your question would be. I expect to see absolutely nothing change and we will find that America is exactly the same as it was before and you will see another "New Washington" with the same old faces. That is my fear and expectation out of Ron Paul. I mean as far as I can tell I might as well vote for Gingrich or Obama I do not see a difference. I watched America fooled by one man and it seemingly appears we are doing it again.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trolloks
Sad reality is, if Ron Paul manages to do what he says he wants to do, he will no doubt be assassinated, a modern JFK.

A lil scenario...

Congress want to start a war with country X, but Ron paul veto's, congress kill off ron paul, blame country X, war starts. Congress get back to normal corruption and make loads of money, and the V.P. will be too scared to act on anything, having seen what has happened to Ron paul.

Yes, it's a pessimistic outlook, but i cant see anything else happening if he gets into office and sticks to his words.

I think an assassination would stir the pot too much and be, quite frankly obvious as all hell...

That card has been played too much to not be recognized by the majority of people (I could be wrong though).

I think they will false flag PROBLEMS that Ron Pauls solutions cause and tie that around his neck and sink him for it. But even then it doesn't matter...if TPTB have displayed anything its PATIENCE...they will wait out his little 4 year term and continue on as usual and at the same time trick people into thinking they "dont exit" because "the president wasn't assassinated" like some predicted he would be...

Maybe I'm giving TPTB too much credit, maybe they have a dead-line who knows but I know that if wan't something bad enough and you want it done right you don't put a dead-line on it.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom28804

If what you're advocating were true...

hell, I'd still give ultimate surrender-
because anyone who can pull off a 40 year long-con with pretty much NIL skeleton activity goin on in his closet...
mad props.

Ron Paul is still...

LIKE A BOSS.

edit on 22-12-2011 by ltinycdancerg because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom28804
Just for the part of playing the Devil's Advocate a bit. I have to ask. Why is it that you all trust Ron Paul so much that you are following him to same tune as a good chunk of America followed Barak Obama. I just feel that he is another wolf in sheep's clothes. If it sounds to good to be true it usually is. So I guess my reply to your question would be. I expect to see absolutely nothing change and we will find that America is exactly the same as it was before and you will see another "New Washington" with the same old faces. That is my fear and expectation out of Ron Paul. I mean as far as I can tell I might as well vote for Gingrich or Obama I do not see a difference. I watched America fooled by one man and it seemingly appears we are doing it again.

People are desperate and Ron Paul is the farthest thing away from a "traditional canidate" in terms of policies and ideals and people see him as the only rout to "change".

For the most part that is enough to garner some real and loyal support.

Last ditch efforts RARELY make any sense to an outside observer...

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Because Barack Obama came out of nowhere, and the little we do know about him was that while in the Senate he had the habit of voting "present" rather than actually taking a stand that might come back to haunt him. He sounded so smooth when he was talking that people jumped on board...no one can argue that he talked a good game.

Ron Paul has a long history of consistency. While people may not agree with his stance on things (my husband is distrustful of his non-interventionist policy, for example), at least we can look back and know what we are getting with Ron Paul.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
As stated by the man himself, 1 trillion cut the first year and five departments

From there i predict a state of the union address the likes of which the world has never seen, enough to wake the founding fathers from their graves metaphorically speaking.

Lower taxes mean more business and by the third year of his presidency the economy will rival the industrial revolution.

By the fourth year hopefully sees the end of the irs and fed reserve through competing currency laws.

Oh and did i mention immediate withdrawal of all foreign troops?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
If Ron Paul can make it to the white house, his impact on everything will be noticed by the people. Afters his 4 years smacking the s**t out of the system, he will pass the torch to Rand Paul who will be welcomed with open arms by the newly liberated people of America. Rand Paul 2016!
edit on 22-12-2011 by imawlinn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
As stated by the man himself, 1 trillion cut the first year and five departments

From there i predict a state of the union address the likes of which the world has never seen, enough to wake the founding fathers from their graves metaphorically speaking.

Lower taxes mean more business and by the third year of his presidency the economy will rival the industrial revolution.

By the fourth year hopefully sees the end of the irs and fed reserve through competing currency laws.

Oh and did i mention immediate withdrawal of all foreign troops?

and all of this is forever???

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
This:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

Okay your right to say that If or once Ron paul gets elected. All our problems won;t be sweeped away. The federal reserve won;t be abolished overnight. (remember it took Andrew jackson his whole 8 year term to defeat his central bank of his time.)

But I think overall we want or I want a sense of America returning to itself. Or Americans reurning to themselves. I think or I hope Ron will give people the essence and value of intelligence and creative thought process. I think with him getting elected it might signify that the old gaurd is voer there time is done. It is time for a new way of doing things.

Again maybe a Reinassance. Where even after Ron paul's term would be done. We still have intelligence in our politics constiutionality in our officials. and citizens with intelligence that will continue to question the establishment.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

Actually, my hope is that Ron Paul will permanently close up the various loopholes that have been taken advantage of by Politicians. Just like Bush 1 expanded on Regan's policies, which were then expanded on by Clinton, which were then expanded on by Bush 2, and we all have seen how Obama has expanded on Bush 2 Policies.

So it is my hope that Ron Paul can close these windows so that this can not continue. After that it is up to us, the voters, to do our homework and not be swayed by Propaganda. It is up to us, the voters, to be informed and not let talking heads on TV tell us what to think. It is up to us, the voters, to elect people who will work for us. When they do not, it is up to us, the voters, to hold them accountable at all cost.

There are no Supermen in the world. You can not always count on others to come in and save the day.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by avatar01

Many Americans were duped by Barack Obama, myself included. This political bitch slap to the American people caused me to look more deeply at canidates. Who are they? What do they stand for? How have they voted on issues? Have they stood strong in their beliefs? Have they ever flipflipped? Any many other questions. Only one canidate rose to the top. Ron Paul.

In my 20 years as a registered voter, no canidate has ever inspired me to talk with friends and family about politics, that is, until I started researching Ron Paul. He represents everything this country was founded on. Life, liberty, sound money , small government and the Constitution. He has truely inspired me. Given me a sense of hope in these otherwise hopeless times. You'll find no more dedicated group of supporters than Ron Paul's.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join