It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear CNN

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
In response to CNN's effort to discredit Ron Paul I felt the liberty to write them..I have to give ATS member elPresidente credit where credit is do...so thank you!!

Dear CNN:

This is in response to Gloria Borgen's interview with Ron Paul on Dec. 21, 2011. I feel she did a pitiful job at trying to expose Dr. Paul as a racist and supporter of racism. CNN is clearly trying to dig any dirt on Dr. Paul and it's upsetting your lousy network that Ron Paul is a clean-nosed candidate unlike the other money-hungry, elitists that are running against him. Gloria Borgen's journalism is an embarrassment to your network and millions of people are aware that her husband, Lance Morgan, is the chief communications and crisis strategist of POWELL TATE. I'm sure CNN executives are aware that Powell Tate is a D.C. firm that represents every part of the very same MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX that Ron Paul wants to reduce.

You lost a viewer of your network and by the posts I have witnessed online you're most likely going to lose more. If I were CNN I'd work on more intelligent, truthful journalism than trying to create entertainment garbage for ratings and above all try to destroy a great politicians reputation with lies and deceit. Ron Paul is a true American who puts PEOPLE and COUNTRY first - not WAR and BANKS!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomKnight

How's that media attention working out for you Paul supporters???

You have all spent months crying about how the media is ignoring Paul...and now that they are asking him tough questions...you are crying that they are focusing on him too much.

These are questions Ron Paul needs to answer...not dodge, not say "I don't know", not run away...he needs to lay out exactly who wrote those letters, how he didn't know about the content and why he allowed them to continue for so long.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

You have all spent months crying about how the media is ignoring Paul...and now that they are asking him tough questions...you are crying that they are focusing on him too much.

These are questions Ron Paul needs to answer...not dodge, not say "I don't know", not run away...he needs to lay out exactly who wrote those letters, how he didn't know about the content and why he allowed them to continue for so long.

With that many stars and posts, you should feel ashamed of yourself for what you just said.
You CLEARY didn't watch the interview, and you CLEARY only read what Yahoo & CNN said about the interview.

He ANSWERED the question 3 times, and she asked it a fourth time so he got frustrated. Just like the media, YOU can't find any dirt on him so you say idiotic things like this. You can't name one thing wrong with this man can you?

Only thing you can find wrong with him is him trying to return your freedom to you, which you obviously don't want.

Also, I'd like to point out to the people that are reading this, that if your an Obama supporter, it does not mean you should go on every thread about Ron Paul and try to stir up trouble.
edit on 22-12-2011 by Vandettas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

"I don't know" is not a sufficient answer to a question this important.

I don't buy that he never read his own newsletter for years and years. But let's say that is true...what kind of moron does not approve the message that is going out in thier OWN newsletter???

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

"I don't know" is not a sufficient answer to a question this important.

I don't buy that he never read his own newsletter for years and years. But let's say that is true...what kind of moron does not approve the message that is going out in thier OWN newsletter???

Can you please tell us where in the interview he said "I don't know".

Until you have actually watched the FULL interview, I won't waste my time replying to you.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomKnightThanks, Freedom. People are waking up to the fact that journalism is dead in america. The one man who stands for the common man is RP, everyone else is bought and paid for. The previous nitwit who thinks he's racist is not interested in facts, because they get in his way. The whole game is rigged, and RP is the one candidate they can't control. If everyone who thinks for themselves, does what you've done, the numbers would be overwhelming. Let's take our country back, one vote at a time.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

He won't answer the question of who wrote his own newsletters...it used to be "I don't know"...but it seems like lately it has turned to "I know, but I'm not releasing the names". Back in the 90s or early 2000s, it was "those are my words, but are taken out of context".

His story keeps changing...when a story keeps changing...something is not right. Remember Cain...he couldn't keep his story straight...see what happened to him?

If you are a Ron Paul supporter, and you want to see him succeed...you should be BEGGING Ron Paul to come clean about everything he knows about these newsletters and move on. Until he does that...this will be the focus of his campaign. You can cry about it all you want and how it isn't fair...but until he comes clean and reveals all names and information about those newsletters...he will continue to look like he is hiding something.

Save your letters to CNN...start writing to Ron Paul to come clean and put this issue behind him. If you aren't willing to do that...what are you afraid of seeing? If he isn't willing to do that...what is he afraid of revealing?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

HAHAHAHA actually the Media attention is working out great because the media is exposing themselves for what they really are... a propaganda tool.

What are these "tough questions" being asked? What I see is the same questions being asked over and over and over again. Anyone with some common sense knows that asking the same question over and over again is actually a tactic that used to trip people up. Prosecutors do it, Law Enforcement does it, and now the MSM does it.

Fact is Ron Paul has addressed this issue and answered numerous times. Including back in 2008 when it all first got exposed in the MSM. We all know you are not a Ron Paul supporter, but do not let your political views blind you to what is actually going on here. Next time, it may be YOUR Candidate.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Fact is Ron Paul has addressed this issue and answered numerous times.

So who wrote the newsletters?

I have asked this multiple times, no one knows...so how exactly has he addressed this if he isn't releasing WHO wrote his own newsletters?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

He won't answer the question of who wrote his own newsletters...it used to be "I don't know"...but it seems like lately it has turned to "I know, but I'm not releasing the names". Back in the 90s or early 2000s, it was "those are my words, but are taken out of context".

His story keeps changing...when a story keeps changing...something is not right. Remember Cain...he couldn't keep his story straight...see what happened to him?

If you are a Ron Paul supporter, and you want to see him succeed...you should be BEGGING Ron Paul to come clean about everything he knows about these newsletters and move on. Until he does that...this will be the focus of his campaign. You can cry about it all you want and how it isn't fair...but until he comes clean and reveals all names and information about those newsletters...he will continue to look like he is hiding something.

Save your letters to CNN...start writing to Ron Paul to come clean and put this issue behind him. If you aren't willing to do that...what are you afraid of seeing? If he isn't willing to do that...what is he afraid of revealing?

For you maybe these newsletters are a big issue... for me, the big issue is my rights, the economy, the endless wars, and the raping of this country into a black hole of debt that can never be repaid... but you go ahead and focus on newsletters put out over 20 years ago. That is obviously the most important issue facing the nation today.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Fact is Ron Paul has addressed this issue and answered numerous times.

So who wrote the newsletters?

I have asked this multiple times, no one knows...so how exactly has he addressed this if he isn't releasing WHO wrote his own newsletters?

Google is your friend

Who wrote the Ron Paul newsletters?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

It's an important issue for a lot of people. As a candidate you don't get to pick and choose what is important and what is not.

edit on 22-12-2011 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I mean I couldn't possibly care less who wrote them. And you are right in a sense that getting to be top dog brings in the media hounds. But it has been painfully obvious that this doesn't have legs and it is getting rediculous. They have nothing else to try to drag his name through the mud with and this attempt is pitiful.

Between this and the 'earmarks' it is getting a little dumb. I do also believe though that whomever wrote this stuff should stand up and take the bullet for it. This ( or these ) people are starting to be a nuisance.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Sorry, that didn't answer the question.

Just give me the name of the person that Ron Paul said wrote his newsletter if it wasn't him?

Of the people that could of wrote them...they are all very very closely tied with Paul (including his wife and daughter).

So who wrote them...give me a name.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

It's an important issue for a lot of people. As a candidate you don't get to pick and choose what is important and what is not.

edit on 22-12-2011 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

Really? Like who? Where is the support group for all these people hurt by this newsletter? Where is the Organization that is investigating it?

Fact is there are none. No one is looking into this because it has no foundation. Do you really believe an Organization like the NAACP would pass up on a chance to run a 12 term Congressman out of Washington because he is a racist? They would have been all over this. It would be great exposure for the Organization, yet they have ignored it. Why do you think that is?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Dance4Life

The thing is...Ron Paul knows EXACTLY who wrote them. And they were written to be published under his name. Why didn't he approve what was written?

The list of possible writers isn't good for Paul either...they are all closely tied to him and his campaigns. Not to mention that he made a lot of money off of these racist newsletters.

His continuation of dodging this question and revealing WHO wrote these is what is keeping this issue in the media. Ron Paul only has himself to blame, he has all the answers...he just isn't releasing the information.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Funny, what was your stance when people were screaming for a genuine copy of Obama's birth certificate again? That's what I thought! People like you should spend more time taking your own advice instead of giving it. Ron Paul needs to answer nothing since it has been answered 100x over. The whole racist stance is a non issue considering he has the backing of a head from the NAACP.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Sorry, that didn't answer the question.

Just give me the name of the person that Ron Paul said wrote his newsletter if it wasn't him?

Of the people that could of wrote them...they are all very very closely tied with Paul (including his wife and daughter).

So who wrote them...give me a name.

Your name is in the link I posted. Are you sure you actually read it?

Ron Paul has not given the name, because just like everyone else he can not say 100% positive it was Lew Rockwell. Can you give me the name of the person posting this message now? I could Mr. Wendal who signed up to this site, or I could be Joe Blow on Mr Wendal's account.

Unless Ron Paul was standing right next to the man who wrote it, when it was written, and saw it with his own two eyes, it is IMPOSSIBLE to say for sure who wrote it. The best he can offer is a guess, and doing so would be completely irresponsible. You really expect the man to throw out names of potential racist? If he did that, any name thrown out would be labeled a racist, even if it turned out that those names were not, the label would already be out there.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I like Paul.
But as long as he's been in politics, if this is his response to hardball qestions, then I have to ask, does he have what it takes to be president?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join