It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012.Your Last Wish.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

Originally posted by DarthMuerte

I would prefer a restart from scratch over the situation we have now.
I agree with you,but a situation like that will be in terrible conditions and nobody want such a situation,that means "the day after"!!
It is either that or 1984. Which would you choose?
I don't think it's a question of options,It' more like of what they will give to us.
Only if we continue to lie down and take it. We don't even need all 99%. 10% could do it.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

I would prefer a restart from scratch over the situation we have now.
I agree with you,but a situation like that will be in terrible conditions and nobody want such a situation,that means "the day after"!!
It is either that or 1984. Which would you choose?
I don't think it's a question of options,It' more like of what they will give to us.
Only if we continue to lie down and take it. We don't even need all 99%. 10% could do it.
WOW,that's a hard one.Are we so low???

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I hope everyone who goes on holiday to Mexico has a good one.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
I hope everyone who goes on holiday to Mexico has a good one.
www.dailymail.co.uk...
That is advertising,for profits,but what if it's real,who want's to go to Mexico and visit some stones before the end,there is more violence then past years in Mexico.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I wish for peace on earth for all... before the fireworks begin! Maybe then we would come to appreciate what we once had.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by brinbin
I wish for peace on earth for all... before the fireworks begin! Maybe then we would come to appreciate what we once had.
Peace on Earth,that's a beautiful dream.As Roy Orbison use to sing"In Dreams".

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
That as the sun rises on Dec 21, 2012 and people are celebrating in Mexico suddenly a voice is heard that says, "Smile, you're on Candid Camera."

Seriously, I would like to see 2013 (and possibly a few years after that)...depending on how the world is.
Peace on earth would be nice but I wouldn't want us to turn into the Elois from The Time Machine. If we have too much peace we can become stagnate because we have no reason to learn. Or we could become Morlocks and become violent once again because we became so stagnate and bored with peace that we had to create war just for something to do--kind of like in the Matrix where the Matrix guard things said that once the simulation was a peaceful place but humans couldn't stand it.
Edit: In order to have peace on earth, we must first have peace within us. That sounded too New Age-ish, didn't it?
Edit: Like the song says "Let there be peace on earth and let it begin with me"

edit on 22-12-2011 by tinfoilsrule because: Added edit

edit on 22-12-2011 by tinfoilsrule because: Added second edit

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by tinfoilsrule

That as the sun rises on Dec 21, 2012 and people are celebrating in Mexico
Maybe they will be the only one to make it.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I wish for the doom, gloom and phoney end of the world predictions to stop.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by doobydoll
I wish for the doom, gloom and phoney end of the world predictions to stop.
That is impossible,I love this site ,and what would be without all that doom and gloom!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

lol you're right. It wouldn't be ATS without the doom and gloom. I wish you and all ATS members a very merry Christmas and a prosperous new year.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by doobydoll

Happy Holidays for you doobydoll,and to all ATS.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
My wish is that all the people of Earth would finally realize that we are all members of the same family and do what most families do at holiday time: put our differences aside and just love each other!!!

Just imagine how peaceful that final week would be!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Just imagine how peaceful that final week would be!
Yes,it's a time for giving,peace and hope and trust for the years to come.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

[color=gold]
My wish would be to have the LIGHT strenthen and guide me Spiritually, Physically & Metaphysically and Mentally so I can assist the Universal HERD Earth sector as best as I can on ALL planes of Existence in a Positive way. Earth herd has suffered enough in 1z eyes and with the herd suffering the animal life and planet suffered, so with that I would hope the herd could find the HEAVENS SEEKED or a location where their Soul materials aware 3d or non 3d existing are finally safe and free from the evol that has tormented the species and all things influenced by the species.

NAMASTE*******
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Earth herd has suffered enough
I agree with that Ophiuchus 13,but I am afraid of the revenge of our planet against this harm we have done to it.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

[color=gold]
I know what you mean with the strip mining -deforestation- neglect of the animal life- pollution of air and seas-deception of the species by the species. Yes it is sad what has been done. 1 just sees many who are responsible have plans to escape or evade the rinz* and leave the part of the population who yes have contributed their parts as well to the overall Vibration Lowering of Terra, but UNKNOWINGLY FOR THEY TRUSTED HIGHER UPS TO KEEP THINGS IN ORDER with pollution control and waste control many take what they are told and believe no questions even asked so I feel for that part of population. SO its like is it the REAL rinz* or set up to depopulated so NEW WORLD CONTROL can rise and if so then I would see it more like Earth is just going back to being deceived again by the SAMEs why those who try to worship WHAT THEY HAVE BEEN TOLD (no matter their positive religion) AS BEST AS THEY CAN IS truth ARE JUST WASHED AND THE SAMEs SNEAK AND PLAY AGAIN. SO its hard to FULLY accept the data that the SLEEP / SHEEP get slaughtered, but hope is that some of the sheep are wolves and lions and dragons who lurk until the activation of their energies/DNA is sent related to MASS PANIC DRAMA DEATH LIES UNTRUTH ect.

This is a very deep question if some really look at it and thanks for getting the mind exercised on the whole situation...

edit on 12/22/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
to be multi-billionaire in the afterlife

edit on 22-12-2011 by metalpr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

In the years to come we will see phenomena that never seen before,no legacy to the children of this planet.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalpr
to be multi-billionaire in the afterlife

edit on 22-12-2011 by metalpr because: (no reason given)
Why not multimillionaire,are we so poor or desperate?I've been there and it's not that funny as you think it is!!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join