It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012.Your Last Wish.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

2012.Your Last Wish.

How about a last request?

As I stand looking into the sky, marveling at the liquid ocean overhead and the vast frozen tundra that was once the warm US southland... one last thing would be that our horrible excuse for national and global leadership commission a construct that will survive the coming deluge and following ice age.

It should be large enough not to be missed, unique enough to cause curiosity and universal enough that the written word would not be required to say, simply... that we were here. We built this marvelous civilization, stepped into space, walked on the moon, cured illnesses, solved the mystery of DNA and had dreams of going to the stars.

Unfortunately, as we look on at the pyramids, the Sphinx, the Mayan civilization, read stories of Atlantis and dig out the remains at Gobekli Tepe, we suddenly realize that neither the human mind or science is capable of comprehending anything so obvious.

The best thing we can do is to anchor a huge porcelain toilet bowl in a slab of cement near the bottom of the ocean. Someday, that site will be on top of a mountain and the message will be much clearer for the future.

That's my last request.
edit on 22-12-2011 by redoubt because: my typical typos

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jondave

TextI would like a cure for cancer,
This is one of the most important things in the world to be solved,a cure for cancer,all types.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DeReK DaRkLy

To know (see for myself) the truth about ETs.
If such truth exists,we will see it.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

had dreams
A request for you,a wish for the others.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I wish an good peaceful alien race would show up and show all the sheople what is really going on. Then show us our true GOD and what he is really about and help us with technology's like replicators, space travel, fusion energy, robots, a fair monetary system, a just legal system that respects people rights and freedom, a healthcare system that lets us grow to around the age of 25 then keep us around 25 and in great health until our life ends. They could also help us clean up our earth and show us the means to keep earth healthy among many other things.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by FarBeyondDriven69

That'd be nice. But with our luck we'd get the evil ones.
With all the radio waves we send out with us blowing up aliens and/or dissecting them and such who would want to come here?
Wouldn't that be funny if the aliens thought that they were real stories and they thought we were some kind tough race that beats most invaders or that they thought we had beings like Superman and Batman wondering around.
Maybe that's why they don't disclose themselves. I wouldn't want to invade a planet that had a Justice League or Avengers.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Isn't that like Lord of the Flies?

Are you hoping for a rescue of sorts?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I wish for people to realize all the mistakes that did on their life.. All the lies that they said.. all the bad things that they do. And start a new life. Anyway, I guess that's the purpose of "2012". To create a new life. Let's make another meaning to the term, not destruction but beginning something new.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
My question is why that is related to 2012? Why shouldn't that be a regular thing to do? why no do that all of the time?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I wish that humanity somehow comes to understand that we do not need Globalization leaders to prosper.
That we come to the realization that we are all connected not through economies,but through our very souls,and that war and cruelty is an unnecessary by product of our conditioning,which we can free ourselves from in the blink of an eye.

And I wish that organized religion suddenly stopped saying who has the best God/Messiah,and began to work together for the sake of our whole world of wonderful creatures.

Sorry that is more than one wish,but its all about the same thing-Stop the BS.
That is my wish.

Happy Christmas or any other religious day you may happen to be celebrating,ONE and ALL.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

My question is why that is related to 2012
Because you are in the right forum.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

ONE and ALL
Nice words from you.The religion is very important,to unite and not to divide.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by markisa

Anyway, I guess that's the purpose of "2012"
There might be some truth in terms of 2012.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
My last wish would be for world peace. It saddens me to to see on Christmas Day another suicide bombing. What is that suppose to acheive? Abosultey nothing. It really does anger me that these pointless acts of violence are still happening in the 21st century. I dont care how people worship the Divine Being. I do care however that the world is stuck in a never ending cycle of greed, corruption, hate and violence. I wish there was someway that could be changed. Maybe if we ALL came out onto the streets and demanded our governments to stop. Enough is enough.

My last wish is for peace and an understanding that we are all one race. I dont know if 2012 will be a watershed moment for humanaity. I hope so. We need a kick up the backside and also a change in our very way of thinking. That is the only way we are ever going to change. I cried last night for the state we are all in. If I had a wand I would make all nukes, all weapons useless.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

That all humanity be lifted up by light and love.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Open2Truth

light and love
Depend on the light,there are many types of light,and I hope not that type of light....you know.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
my last wish is that we will see our core, true selves and that life will be more effortless and a beautiful place we can share ourselves and that i will become a professional jazz dancer (;

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

edit on 27-12-2011 by redstorm because: World peace folks, world peace all day.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
2012 is approaching.Much has been said about 2012, maybe something will happen, who knows.Many in their madness built shelters, many were withdrawn in forests, many people have donated their fortunes in the hope that they will escape their sins and will go to Heaven.Let's suppose that we are announced a week before,and like every sentenced to death, we have the right to one last wish.
What will be your last wish?

Be very careful what you wish, because it may happen!

That humans finally realize, for once and for all, that material possessions and money are not the keys to happiness and fulfillment. And in grasping this, they can celebrate their loved ones for one last time instead, and pass from this corporeal life in peace.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by redstorm

edit on 27-12-2011 by redstorm because: World peace folks, world peace all day.
That is a dream,the day without wars will be a triumph for humanity.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join