It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London riots: Metropolitan Police raid 100 homes

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by luxbaclos1

Ah yes, that pleb!

I think the 8 weeks or whatever he got will certainly make him and anyone else thinking skipping Jury duty for a diabolicaly awful musical is a trivial matter.

It seems far to many people today are more than happy to accept the priviledges of being in a modern society, but far less willing to live up to their obligations.. God, I sound like Cameron now....

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

The video above is Reeves Corner furniture store burning down in Croydon during the recent riots.It was run by the nicest bunch of people you'd ever meet (only met Trevor and the others a couple of times),the only reason for this being on fire is that it was there and the worst crime the Reeves were guilty of was selling good quality furniture to people.Now if those that think the police raids went too far want to get themselves to Croydon and justify their views to the Reeves,I doubt if you'd get a very polite answer.
edit on 24-12-2011 by Imagewerx because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-12-2011 by Imagewerx because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

I just had a thought Stu...................the boy's parents were moaning that he was too young for jury service. OK, fine.

If he's too young for jury service, then he was too young to go to prison. Perhaps the parents should be made to foot the bill for the trial and the fees involved.

Might as well make all the identified rioters pay for all the damage, while we're at it. Perhaps the insurance agencies could claim their money back.

After all, "Where there's blame, there's a claim!"

edit on 30/12/2011 by luxbaclos1 because: inkorect speling

<< 1  2  3   >>

join