It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if the fbi / cia came for you for something said on ATS would you go peacefully or fight

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I would ask them if they had a warrant for my arrest first.

If they said no. They are just gonna have to break down my door to get me.

If they said yes. I would oblige and have my lawyer meet me in jail ASAP.

The only fight they would get from me is a fight in the courts.

...that is assuming I have a non-corrupted judge.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CastleMadeOfSand

the reason the CIA FBI or NSA would come get you is if you fall under SUB SEC D of HR1540, FBI would come get you for anything else.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crutchley29
..You actually think the FBI care about what is said here?..

Not as much as the NSA does.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by tetriswoooo

As far as I know, freedom of speech is still legal... somewhat. so yes, I would fight, or run away really really fast

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
I'd call my lawyer

Just a thought.

It would be front page news if the FBI comes after you because you contribute to a conspiracy theory site.

After my lawyer made sure it was in all the newspapers, I'd write a book.

Dammit! The book and movie deal. I always forget about that.

Ok no I am a bad guy.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I'd want to know why they thought they had any jurisdiction over me and would oppose them strenuously using all legal means.

I live in New Zealand.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I'd go peacefully and request they provide my full post and tell me in detail what I'm supposed to have done wrong.

That's assuming anything on ATS is even threatening to anything other than killing brain cells with crazy.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I'd fight like a b*****d

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by RARARAsputin
I'd fight like a b*****d

And then have obstruction and assaulting an officer added to whatever else they're arresting you for.

Good job!

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

Yea becuase the US government is going to listen to what anyone says
You do realize if you resist they will kill you, our police kill over traffic violations and get away with it literally every single day. Our government is worse than the Nazi's.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I would say "No hablo Ingles".
They would then believe me to be an illegal alien and instead of arresting me I would receive a free education, free medical care, and a Vote Obama bumper sticker!

Viva los Democrats!
edit on 21-12-2011 by tvtexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I'd fight. No doubt about it. I have my 1st Amendment right as far as I remember.

In what way depends on the situation. If tons of ATS members were being rounded up I'd probably fight in the "you can pry my gun from my cold dead fingers sense", if it was just myself and maybe a handful of others I would probably fight in the courtroom.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crutchley29
..You actually think the FBI care about what is said here?..

Yes...

Anthrax suspect Bruce Ivins (linked to ATS)

The documents also included a message board post by Ivins on a conspiracy theory website, www.abovetopsecret.com.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There was also this thread..

Congresswoman Shot in Head... ATS Loses Mind

Originally posted by backinblack

We know they will use this incident, whether planned or otherwise, to try and push through more laws..
That's normal as you say..

But this bit.

Then there's a whole crew of finger pointers saying some poor unfortunate ATS member who went by the alias 'erad3' was really the shooter because supposedly his writing style was similar.

It was not just their writing style but also the user name..
Do you not also think the FBI or whoever didn't check the IP and notify ATS.??

I'm pretty sure ATS knows more than they are saying, which is nothing..
But that's to be expected..I have no problem with that..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut
I'd want to know why they thought they had any jurisdiction over me and would oppose them strenuously using all legal means.
I live in New Zealand.

That would work for the FBI but the CIA operates out of Pine Gap

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
It depends....on the topic, and on whether it was something I wrote or if they wanted me to rat out my ATS friends. If it were something I wrote, I'd own up to it...but if they wanted me to talk about someone else, I wouldn't do that unless they waterboarded me

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Well since there are five people in my house and it'd be kind of hard to prove who holds the account, I'd simply play dumb like "what is ATS"? "Who are you looking for?" etc...even if they tortured me I'd be like "I don't know what you're talking about".

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
If one or the other came for me it would be because of how impressed they both were with my wit and insight.
If both the FBI and CIA came for me at the same time I would have to carefully weigh their offers, counter with my own offer, then take it from there.

hint: I would like to work from home, at my own pace and be paid in Wal-Mart cash cards or assorted loose change and small bills (US currency of course).
Why?, The fact that I know such things, and the rest of you don't, is why I'm on the possible "come for" list

edit on 21-12-2011 by grubblesnert because: spellin'!!

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
If you tried to fight they would prob win so Id go but I wouldnt say a single word the whole time. Not a peep.
edit on 21-12-2011 by MNnativeamer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Well the CIA is not allowed to operate within the United States so that leaves only the FBI. I go belly up. But wait, whu whu whut did I say ????????

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Lets see here... brand new member CHECK "Gotcha" question CHECK. These plants are getting easier and easier to spot.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join