It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hackers post cops’ personal data to avenge Occupy movement

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I have been torn on this, until I saw the evidence that the NYPD intended to take no action against Bologne, that he'd faced similar charges of excessive force before, that they were "bribed" by JP Morgan, that they tried to censor Google and remove the evidence of their actions, and that the opportunity for justice in such a corrupt system was out of the question.

Without justice being seen to be done, the victims have to find their own way of forcing justice. If the NYPD (or any other police force or state) actually acted in an appropriate way and held these people accountable for their actions, things like this would not need to be done.

As it is, police are permitted to act with impunity against anyone they like, without facing any consequences, while things are covered up and buried to protect them.
As long as this situation continues, people will continue to seek justice of their own.

This should be a message to police forces, politicians and public bodies the world over; unless people see justice being done adequately, without cover-up, without "special rules" and without concessions, the people will take action themselves to expose the criminals.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Ya, theres a company that sends alot that info right to your door.
They even have a web site. Its called the whitepages

edit on 20-12-2011 by Badkro because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CharonIncarnate

And we are not a true democracy. We are a plutocracy/empire. Lol are you new to this site or do you just choose to eat what the government feeds you?

It's a Republic. Lets not mock members for the opinions they share. I have had mine swayed a few times, and have heard I've swayed others. That is why we discuss.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Its a plutocracy. Last time i checked, the rich had all the power.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CharonIncarnate
reply to post by tsawyer2

And we are not a true democracy. We are a plutocracy/empire. Lol are you new to this site or do you just choose to eat what the government feeds you?

Since when did Ameirca or Canada had a real democracy? we are indeed empire.
Ever Heard of the American Century To Me that Terms Fits With Empire

the world's Good Samaritan and spreading democracy. He called upon the U.S. to enter World War II to defend democratic values: Throughout the 17th century and the 18th century and the 19th century, this continent teemed with manifold projects and magnificent purposes. Above them all and weaving them all together into the most exciting flag of all the world and of all history was the

so Luce preferred to talk of an American century rather than an empire
Arent those two words the same? they seem to fit the picture of an empire.

Its like when you add the Russian Century you get the Russian Empire that lasted in the middle ages.

edit on 20-12-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I always find it humorous when groups of people who demand the police follow the law ignore it themselves. Hopefully no officer or their family will be harmed / killed. If they are, the people who obtained and posted the info will get front row seats in court for conspiracy to commit murder (or state federal equivalent).

reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter
The United States is not a Democracy. It is a representative Republic and contrary to popular belief there is a difference.
edit on 20-12-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by 001ggg100
... Maybe Anonymous is a CIA operation. Get enough of these Cops and their families harassed, and the Feds have a good reason to proclaim Martial Law... Well, one reason anyway.

Well, the internet is the biggest threat to TPTB. So generating an excuse to pass laws to control it is something I wouldn't put past them.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by CharonIncarnate
reply to post by tsawyer2

Boot camp is brainwashing. There is your proof. Ask a marine what they went through. Kill kill kill. Morons call this training. Dont get me wrong i love the people that serve our military. Its for the right reasons.

Boot camp is not brainwashing, it's intended to ensure that the recruits have the mental toughness to endure combat situations, to instill discipline, and as a right of passage into the service. Is it psychologically difficult? Yes, very difficult, and for good reason. The people who can endure are the people your life may depend on in the future.

You may not like the method the military uses to weed out the chaff, but it's there for a purpose.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

It's a Republic. Lets not mock members for the opinions they share. I have had mine swayed a few times, and have heard I've swayed others. That is why we discuss.

Point taken, we are a Republic and not a true democracy. It would be very difficult if we didn't elect representatives and instead had everyone voting on every issue individually.

edit on 21-12-2011 by tsawyer2 because: grammar correction

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

the people will take action themselves to expose the criminals.

The people should always be vigilant in exposing corruption/abuse of power. I have no problem with a cop getting called out by name. I have a problem with back handed encouragement of harassment directed at an officers personal life.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
In the UK today we have the ongoing enquiry into NOTW phone hacking and police corruption, another officer has today been arrested. They have been selling information to journalists, meaning that a member of the public/celebrity or whoever's personal life goes into the newspapers when it is supposed to remain confidential. Poetic justice comes to mind. Just be thankfull the papers arent printing the officers details on the front page along with a headline such as "Scum Identified" or something like that. If trial by media is good enough for the people then its good enough for the watchers as well. Its a shame this is even discussed as they police "should" have our respect and trust but they have abused it.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

if somebody isn't capable enough to find a cop's house, and has to get the cop's address from anonymous, are these really people capable enough to be feared?

i groan every time i see this particular anon tactic because it seems to so clearly to never do any good. personally, i believe the cops are so bad anymore that all of them are guilty by association. we are at a point where even the good ones need to realize we need them more than ever to actively serve and protect us.

edit on 12/21/11 by godWhisperer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

who claims that the US is a " true democracy " ?

its actually a consitutional republic

a true democracy demands direct votes on every issue

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by dankety
Im really glad this is being done. These cops need to take responsibility for there actions. No i dont think anyone would hurt these officers family, i really hope not. But i wouldn't mind seeing these dirty cops get a beating like they deserve, or house vandalized at the least.

Whatever the policemen have done or haven't done...their families should not be held accountable for their actions. Their wives, children, parents, siblings etc. did not do (what they the cops have done).

I personally don't feel the cops getting a beating nor vandalizing their homes will solve anything...that is just more crimes being committed ...and committing these violent acts are wrong...and if someone were to commit these acts against a Cop...then they become just as bad as him.

I think the solution is for some undercover policemen to infiltrate the various precinct's and find out who is a bad cop...and then have that man fired.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Well, people are tired of police hurting people on purpose and being disrespectful to them at peaceful protests. Law enforcement expects "citizens" (and i say that word loosely) to move when they say move as if their words come from God himself.

Now i admit there does need to be law enforcement to enforce certain laws that help keep the people peaceful, but alot of the things cops noawdays havve done in regards to police brutality are too savage and vicious and more often than not they actually enjoy hurting people.

I live in a small town and theres probably no more than a dozen cops in my town altogether and maybe several from the county sherriff's department but they don't go around hurting people just to be mean. Ofcourse we all know them and where they live and who their wives and kids are because they go to school with our kids (and yes some of their kids are spoiled rotten because they think they can get away with whatever they want cuz their daddy is a local cop).

Not all cops are bad but theres more of them that are crooked than those that are not. I've seen many a case where cops abuse their badge and their authority in vain efforts to make themselves feel self important.

Nobody likes it when Deputy Dipsh*t starts busting people's balls in order to make himself more pompous and self important.

Back in the 90's we had some cops arrest a teenager and he ended up hanging himself. Well when the M.E. performed the autopsy he discovered that the kid had his neck broken which wouldn't have happened if the boy had hanged himself. Turns out some cops killed him and tried to make it look like suicide so yeah this kind of stuff does happen and you'd be surprised what has gone on under your nose that you don't know about.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

“There are very dangerous criminals out there who are police officers."

Fixed it for you. The cops are the crooks. When you are completely devoid of taking any action against cops who have performed criminal acts, when they are protected from prosecution, then what else is left? When YOU get arrested you mug shot, address, and all other personal details are made public. These cops deserve to be doxed in the same way someone else would be had they performed the same exact acts against fellow humans and called it a job. If someone paid me to beat someone I'd be doing my job...why is it any different for cops who are paid to beat? Difference is the I'd be arrested and doxed. Cops don't care about the families of the protestors do they? They dox them publicly so anyone could hunt them down. I say if a cops is good he's got nothing to worry about (isn't that what they tell us?)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
OWS has only ever been organized insanity.

Cops have only ever been legalized thugs and destroyers of lives.

If they're hurting each other, I don't care.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by 001ggg100
... Maybe Anonymous is a CIA operation. Get enough of these Cops and their families harassed, and the Feds have a good reason to proclaim Martial Law... Well, one reason anyway.

Really? That seems like kind of a paranoid comment. You're not parnoid are you....like you know....living in your mom's basement and spending most of your time thinking that the secret service is looking for you and all that junk.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join