It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails melted the steel beams.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Here is food for thought.

9/11 was an inside job! Jet fuel, can't burn not enough to melt steel!

Well, remember - jet fuel wasn't the only thing on those planes. They would've also carried tanks full of the mind-control agents airliners use to make chemtrails.

Who knows what temperature that stuff burns at!

anyone else every thought of this possibility?
lets say the airplanes did carry chemtrail chemicals.
would all of it have burned away, leaving no trace behind?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I've never thought of it.

There is just as much evidence for chemtrail chemicals as there is for super-ultra-nano-thermite, so okay, might as well blame it on that.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
It's a JOKE! A JOKE meant to highlight the absurdity of some conspiracy theories!

And you are doing... I'm speechless.

Tell me you're joking too. Please.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by balon0

I take it you're posing a rhetorical/sarcastic question when you ask "anyone else every thought of this possibility?"

Believe me when I tell you there are no shortage of people out there who would very easily endorse this potential theory....hook, line and sinker.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by balon0

I read the comic and burst out laughing, then I read what you wrote and got slightly scared.
OP please tell us you are joking. Oh well, either way thanks for sharing

For those interested, more xkcd comics here.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by balon0

expect a thread :

" NWO govt shill ADMITS chemtrails are REAL and CAUSED 9/11 "

citing your post as " evidence "

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by balon0

expect a thread :

Be careful man!!! That sounds like anti-chemtrail talk, you'll be accused of being a paid government shill if you keep it up!!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by dyllels
reply to post by balon0

I read the comic and burst out laughing, then I read what you wrote and got slightly scared.
OP please tell us you are joking. Oh well, either way thanks for sharing

For those interested, more xkcd comics here.

I'm a big fan of XKCD... but I never, ever thought this particular comic would be... sigh.

Just goes to show... it works...

P.S. Today's comic has a reference to nanobots, chemtrails, vaccines, 9/11 truth, Glenn Beck and big brother reptilian overlords...

edit on 20-12-2011 by snowcrash911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by balon0

expect a thread :

Can i say GLP

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by balon0

anyone else every thought of this possibility?
lets say the airplanes did carry chemtrail chemicals.
would all of it have burned away, leaving no trace behind?

Could these theories be any more absurd? Op... please!

IRM

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
You guys sound like you believe the official story...

That's gotta be embarrassing because that is the most absurd explanation of them all.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Distraction and Diversion.

This comic was created to marginalize those who understand the creditability of each of these theories in the minds of the general public.

Mind Control

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

There is just as much evidence for chemtrail chemicals as there is for super-ultra-nano-thermite, so okay, might as well blame it on that.

Actually no, chemtrails are a fantasy with no evidence, where as nano thermite / thermate is a chemical compound and you can google it for yourself.

Actually forget that, you won't bother:

A Nano-thermite or "super-thermite"[1] is a metastable intermolecular composite (MICs) characterized by its highly exothermic reaction after ignition. Nano-thermites contain an oxidizer and a reducing agent, which are intimately mixed on the nanometer scale. MICs, including nano-thermitic materials, are a type of reactive materials investigated for military use, as well as for general applications involving propellants, explosives, and pyrotechnics. What distinguishes MICs from traditional thermites is that the oxidizer and a reducing agent, normally iron oxide and aluminium, are in the form of extremely fine powders (nanoparticles). This dramatically increases the reactivity relative to micrometre-sized powder thermite. As the mass transport mechanisms that slow down the burning rates of traditional thermites are not so important at these scales, the reactions become kinetically controlled and proceed much more quickly.

MICs or Super-thermites are generally developed for military use, propellants, explosives, and pyrotechnics. Research into military applications of nano-sized materials began in the early 1990s.[3] Because of their highly increased reaction rate, nanosized thermitic materials are being studied by the U.S. military with the aim of developing new types of bombs several times more powerful than conventional explosives.[4] Nanoenergetic materials can store more energy than conventional energetic materials and can be used in innovative ways to tailor the release of this energy. Thermobaric weapons are one potential application of nanoenergetic materials.[5]

Source

The chemtrail conspiracy theory holds that some trails left by aircraft are actually chemical or biological agents deliberately sprayed at high altitudes for purposes undisclosed to the general public in clandestine programs directed by government officials.[1] This theory is not accepted by the scientific community, which states that they are just normal contrails, and that there is no scientific evidence supporting the chemtrail theory.

In 1996, a chemtrail conspiracy theory began to circulate when the United States Air Force (USAF) was accused of "spraying the US population with mysterious substances" from aircraft "generating unusual contrail patterns."[4] The Air Force says these accusations were a hoax fueled in part by citations to a strategy paper drafted within the Air Force's Air University entitled Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025.[10][11] The paper was presented in response to a military directive to outline a future strategic weather modification system for the purpose of maintaining the United States' military dominance in the year 2025, and identified as "fictional representations of future situations/scenarios."[11] The Air Force further clarified that the paper "does not reflect current military policy, practice, or capability," and that it is "not conducting any weather modification experiments or programs and has no plans to do so in the future."[4][12] Additionally, the Air Force states that the "'Chemtrail' hoax has been investigated and refuted by many established and accredited universities, scientific organizations, and major media publications."[4]

As for the OP, come on, the 911 truth community is full of so much crap do we even need to add this in? Can't this be appended to the "ufos did 911" threads?
edit on 20-12-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-12-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Sorry, I wasn't as specific as I should have been.

There is as much a evidence that chemtrail chemicals brought down the WTC towers as there is that nanothermite was used.

I have googled nanothermite in the past, so your conclusion that I would not bother was correct, as I had already done so, and didn't have a need to do it again. Good job!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by brokedown
Distraction and Diversion.

This comic was created to marginalize those who understand the creditability of each of these theories in the minds of the general public.

Mind Control

No, the comic was intended to poke fun at persons who are already beyond the margins but by virtue of ego and delusion think they are leading the mainstream.

top topics

join