It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Projecting 3-Dimensional Holograms With Animated Mass Into Our Reality From Another Dimension

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I have read many times and heard others comment on the fact that we will not meet the beings of an advanced civilization themselves,but we will encounter their technology,their machinery,which most likely are the ufo's and flying saucers,the "daylight discs" that are perpetually witnessed all over the earth for thousands of years and who knows how much longer than that...

Just like we send probes to other planets and moons,to other worlds,surely intelligent entities would do and are doing the same thing.Class-3 aliens,from our not even a class-1 yet perspectives,would be gods,they would be able to harvest suns,place them near the event horizons of supermassive black holes and channel the energy their interaction would produce.They would be able to travel backwards and forwards through time and make themselves invisible at will...

Intelligent entities so far beyond us in psychological and technological developements,that some of their creations we perceive as our rain,wind and snow,never knowing,never realizing what they really are.The advanced aliens may even be our creators and they could very easily be orchestrating events,subliminally directing seemingly random occurrences on earth,in nature and within humanity,from vantage points of unknown origins beyond our comprehension...

Like sending and Projecting Three Dimensional Holograms With Animated Mass Into Our Reality From Another Dimension...

Its the strange vehicles seen in the sky that are thousands of feet across,moving slowly and making no sound. Bizzare flying craft that make right angled turns at 5,000mph and others that are seen effortlessly penetrating through many feet of lake and sea ice.The hoovering chrome flying saucers that appear out of nowhere,are never able to be captured or positively identified.The thousands of sightings of and encounters with nonhuman and humanoid entities...

Are they "real" or are they designed to appear real to our limited five senses?

"A Planet Of Playthings We Dance On The Strings Of Powers We Cannot Perceive" - Freewill - Rush.

For example,the Great Airship Wave of sightings and encounters during the 1890's in North America,which displayed craft that looked very much like the Zeppelin Dirigibles that were soon afterwards to become a reality > Mystery Airships Link > en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 19-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I find thinking and wondering about things,like this threads headline,a helluva lot more interesting,a helluva lot more fascinating and more mind and eye opening than killing time and brain cells thinking about fabricated movie stars and perpetually lying politicians...Its like pulling my head out of a swamp and plunging it into crystal clear water...
edit on 19-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Merkaba Chariots :

Aliens Psionically Projecting 3-Dimensional Holograms With Animated Mass Into Our Reality From Another Dimension

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Merkabah the chariot of ascension,never heard of that before,thanx for the link.Our entire reality,the one we perceive with our five senses,could be a holographic illusion,designed and projected by super advanced aliens from another planet,another galaxy,or another dimension...

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I'm as skeptical of astronomy as the next guy, and I think our modern scientists have a lot of arrogance if they think they know as much as they think they know, but.............

If aliens were projecting 3 D holograms, with mass, into our reality, from another dimension, doesn't that make the holograms "real?" For all intents and purposes, as far as we know, they would entirely real.

It isn't any different than you drawing in a sun on the page of a cartoon. For the people on the cartoon page, the sun is suddenly and entirely real.

So, if your theory is absolutely correct, then it is still pretty meaningless isn't it?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Maybe these "sightings" is what the other end of the directable "lense" looks like when OUR RACE in the distant future has developed a time machine (of sorts) where they can peer into their own past, our present. No wonder these "craft" appear to not follow laws of inertia and physics. They are time intrusions and not composed of matter nor energy.
edit on 19-12-2011 by tkwasny because: Correction

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Well,we perceive them,the ufos and flying saucers as being real,as much as our five senses will allow us to.But if we could go up to a landed saucer and hit it with a hammer,the hammer might pass right through it,or actually imbed itself in it,as if the object of unknown origin were almost soft,not quite all the way into our reality, within two dimensions simultaneously,ours and the aliens...

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
pretty much the same as these threads that you made dont you think

Outer space is a 3d hologram

Were living in a 3d Hologram

how many times do you have to rehash threads youve already one?

Much like the other one you did last week that was an exact replica of one you did earlier this season........complete with copy and pasted answers.....

I present my case that we are in hell

And the thread that was the exact same that was done earlier We are demons damned and living in hell

Where the heck are the mods on this?
edit on 19-12-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Don't forget this thread blocula made too:
Outer Space Is A 3-Dimensional Holographic Illusion Created By Mega Advanced Aliens

He has done this with the "hell" topic too. ( AH I see you edited that in about hell as I was typing.)

lol

Where the heck are the mods on this?

I wonder that too. So we can't have a thread on the same topic someone else has written, but a person can repeat their own threads ad infinitum??
edit on 12/19/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Add to an existing thread.

top topics

join