It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senior Citizen Flash Mob at Target

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Have you ever wondered what those seniors REALLY are up to when you drop Granny off for her Senior Day Care classes? Well now you know that they are up to NO GOOD! Someone call a cop! This is "Disorderly Conduct!"

A group of women decked out in their holiday finest began grooving to Glee's "Last Christmas," as a group of onlookers stopped to watch the heartwarming dance routine, Lawrence's 6 News reports.

A man in a nearby aisle wanders over to join the leading lady in a lip-syncing duet that's not quite on cue, but, let's face it, who really cares? The group dances around the pair, waving their hands and shifting from side to side, as the cheery music continues to play.

youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
This is absolutely the best Christmas gift I could have asked for.

I can't stop smiling

Thank you!

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Makes me glad I live in California!

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

You never know. This could be a creeping trend comming to a senior community near you. Even California isn't immune to this type of unruly senior crime.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Do these flash mob people crave attention or what? Lame.......

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I loved it! I thought the lady with the walker was especially adorable. Why is it I always think of elderly people as little children... slow-moving, white-headed little children?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv
I loved it! I thought the lady with the walker was especially adorable. Why is it I always think of elderly people as little children... slow-moving, white-headed little children?

I live in a Snowbird area.

Let me tell you - - seniors are not sitting around in rocking chairs.

If they are in good health - - they're a wild partying bunch.

new topics

top topics

join