It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this??? Very Strange

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I happened across a Youtube video from Western Australia depicting what appears to be some type of craft. The way in which this object is moving, seems to indicate a rocket, however, it doesn't leave a vapour trail like a rocket or missile and there is no such rocket launch station in Australia at all, so what does ATS think?

edit on 19-12-2011 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
It's obviously swamp gas.

But seriously, it does look like some kind of rocket, but who knows? Also, caution strong language?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I have heard that the US/NASA/US millitary, secretly land shuttles etc in the western desert of australia, we know about Pine Gap and the new US pacific base being established near Darwin so I'm sure there are plenty of secret bases in australia, as well as a puppet US/UK government.
Nice vid !!

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by KAIARAHI
I have heard that the US/NASA/US millitary, secretly land shuttles etc in the western desert of australia, we know about Pine Gap and the new US pacific base being established near Darwin so I'm sure there are plenty of secret bases in australia, as well as a puppet US/UK government.
Nice vid !!

Yeah, the first thing that came to my head were the likes of Pine Gap, and other bases. I'm not sure what to make of this though, very strange. It probably is though some form of technology from the US/Pine Gap, or something.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Typical Aussie swearing hahaha

Love the commentary, definitely a cool video, I wonder what it is?

Sort of looks like a rocket.
edit on 19-12-2011 by Violence because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

It looks like a helicopter with a search light. There are no chopper-noises in the video, though.

So to be fair, I say flare.

Whatever it is, it's man-made. I see no reason to assume it is an alien space craft.
edit on 19-12-2011 by applesthateatpeople because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violence
Typical Aussie swearing hahaha

Love the commentary, definitely a cool video, I wonder what it is?

Sort of looks like a rocket.
edit on 19-12-2011 by Violence because: (no reason given)

Yeah, i have no idea at all what it is. Very strange. The guys locations is just south of Perth, on the coast. It does appear to be a rocket, but the light doesn't really look like burning fuel (or fire) Also, it isn't leaving a vapour trail, very weird.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by applesthateatpeople

Whatever it is, it's man-made. I see no reason to assume it is an alien space craft.
edit on 19-12-2011 by applesthateatpeople because: (no reason given)

I agree, thus my previous posts, definitely man made, no idea what it is, i see a black thing above the light, but i'm not sure

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
IMO it looks like a video of a fairly close Chinese lantern.

It has a flare attached.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
From my assessment of the Australians in the video alone ... (being Australian myself) ... i call fake ... seriously who go's what is that and straight away starts describing the object to the audience in the camera

Not sure what the object is but the video screams joke or mega youtube views please to me.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Something tells me this is either fake or just there is another normal explanation for what we are seeing in the video. The way the guy is speaking whilst filming immediately rings alarm bells on the fake-o-meter. Its as if he's trying to make us believe he is seeing something extraordinary when infact he's probably filming a light from inside his house and moving the camera around to cause effect. This guy certainly has a lot of sightings...

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
it doesn't leave a vapour trail like a rocket or missile and there is no such rocket launch station in Australia at all,

Think again.

Woomera Test Range (WTR) which, today, is used to evaluate military and civilian missile, ordnance

www.space.com...

It's not in WA but rockets are still tested there today.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

It looks like a rocket. If I saw this, that's what I'd say it must be, and that'd be the end of it.

On the other hand, some people insist on making it more than it is and say it's "strange" etc etc etc...

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Nice vid !!

What a load of crap

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I personally immediately thought it was a shuttle. It looks like there are two components - the main craft and an attached rocket booster. If it is that is still pretty weird to see one taking off in Australia, especially considering NASA has (to my knowledge) decommissioned their shuttles.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

Nice vid !!

Yeah, the first thing that came to my head were the likes of Pine Gap, and other bases. I'm not sure what to make of this though, very strange. It probably is though some form of technology from the US/Pine Gap, or something.

Pine Gap doesn't have rockets it's a joint surveillance establishment and it's in central Australia not WA where this vid is supposed to be from.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by applesthateatpeople

flare

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
It does'nt look like a rocket to me

Woomera is about 2200 kilometers or 1367 miles from Perth.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
this could be the answer

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I'm thinking helium filled 50 gallon thrash bag with magnesium flare?

top topics

join