It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos of whatever it is over Louisville Ky

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   
While at my mothers a cpl weeks ago, I borrowed my sis' telescope, but not have a cam adapter. This is the ONE shot I got thru the lens with the digi-cam that the shutter clicked when my hand was at a no-shake point.

I ran across one of the PC video out adapters for a tele and will go back there soon, will simply have the pc outside with me.

The object is elongated, as the pic shows.
This is the original pic

Object

Misfit

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I scaled the pic to get a closer look, and it does look pretty interesting...

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
BTW - forgot to mention:

this (and the others I have, motion blurred) pic is taken in the country, about 10 miles from the nearest small populace (hick town) and about 20 miles from the nearest larger populace (metro outskirt city), with that metro (Louisville) being 30 miles.

Shot(s) were taken around midnight, so those populaces were basically shut down as for light.

I hope I get back up there soon, someone else in this thread is getting a telescope, and is going to get pics as well - I can't let him steal my glory - I CAN'T DO YOU HEAR ME !!! (messin' with ya 'you know who', lol)

Misfit

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   
HEHEHEHEH
ORION Space Prob 130st EQ Reflector
I get to order it in two weeks! Well get som pics. Dont worry Misfit, Ill come over before I even look through it and give you first dibs on the pic

Durden, what did you use to enlarge the pic? Standard pic viewer? Or something like Corel?

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kidfinger
Durden, what did you use to enlarge the pic? Standard pic viewer? Or something like Corel?

Good ol' Photoshop.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join