It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attorney General Holder Tied To OKC Bombers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Has anyone posted anything about this in here yet?

ATTORNEY GENERAL HOLDER TIED TO OKC BOMBERS americanfreepress.net...
edit on 18-12-2011 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Wow.. yeah first time I seen this article in here.

Sadly, I highly doubt anyone in this administration is gonna go down for the terrible things they have done to our country and to other countries around the world. Holder deserves the most severe of all punishments, to make an example of all the crooked politicians out there.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by HeavenWolf

Of course they aren't gonna go down, if all of this is true. There are other crimes they could go down for but they aren't and they won't. Fast and Furious comes to mind. It seems that those in Washington are above the law.

I'm still waiting for someone to take down the Bush Administration. Well, in all fairness, I do believe there was some sort of mock trial in Indonesia, or was it Malaysia?
edit on 18-12-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Goll, I keep seeing an unfortunate pattern here, over and over again. And over again. Bombing children. That Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building had a --daycare-- in it, and little children, toddlers, babies, were killed and injured.
Napalm the children in Vietnam. Gun down the children on Kent State campus. Bomb those in Libya Iraq and Iran.

Baby killers.

Reptiles.
edit on 18-12-2011 by Saucerwench because: spellx

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Yeah I believe it was Malaysia, however the mock trial is good in the sense that it creates awareness. Maybe sadly that is what it is going to take, some other country come in and help the American people tear these people away from power. I am sure that is why the NDAA, passed with flying colors. So we can be the next Syria, Libya, etc etc and no one can stop them!?

Anyway, I really really hope that people are seeing the supreme hipocrasy come from Washington. It's is our only hope for survival I am beginning to think.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Manners for citing all caps in title that were corrected after I mentioned it huh? OK. Was this something that came out through the new okc documentary "a noble lie"? If so has anyone seen it? It hasn't been leaked and I haven't heard back from Chris Emery about just buying a down-loadable version instead of having to be mailed a dvd.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I didnt type in caps I just cut and pasted it

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by knightrider078

News to me. Exceedingly believable, however.

Evidently Saddam Hussein was connected with the stoolies, too.

Am listening to the Aldous Huxley TV interviews with Mike Wallace from another thread.

The PTB are increasingly skillful in their evils and they seem to love false flags.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

No worries op. It might be off topic but it might also be directly related. Above I asked about the "a noble lie". Has any one seen this yet I know it just came out and is supposed to be one of the most in depth accounts of OKC. Awful coincidental that after arriving years later that originally planned that now the fast and furious czar is being implicated. I wonder if he's in this new film.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by knightrider078

This mass of god particles forgives you.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

This information has been known for at least 15 years. While people suffer physically, mentally and emotionally. This man among many have enjoyed life, been paid very well with taxpayers money. and been promoted to do more harm to more people. There is little doubt that there is an agenda run by a click who have no souls. Justice is blind and the scales are unbalanced. This group of creatures will pay no consequences until they are forced to. Complacency= accomplice.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

They think they are well beyond accountability.

They think Almighty God is just another also ran ET.

They think they are on top of the heap and will always be so.

They are WRONG.

In due course . . . they will fall headlong into the pit they have dug.

None too soon, imho.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Has anyone posted anything about this in here yet?

ATTORNEY GENERAL HOLDER TIED TO OKC BOMBERS americanfreepress.net...
edit on 18-12-2011 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

Look like it another FAST & FURIOUS F%$K - up
Sure hope they don't push this one under the rug

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun

This mass of god particles forgives you.

Or as someone might pose this question,
"Where in the Constitution does it give the Federal Government (or an agency, et al) the authority to supply explosives to someone, let alone someone who would use them to blow up a federal government building?"

More recently, one could pose the same question regarding supplying weapons to Mexican drug cartels, or historically, pose the question to arming rebels and running drugs into the states via one of it's agencies.

I see that these acts have not gone unrewarded, as Holder is promoted as others have before him for their caustic deeds.

I bet knowing the people that died that day have their blood all over his hands, is either gnawing at him eternally, or alternately, there is no conscience, which could be catagorized in the socio/psychpathic genre.

Well, at the end of the day, it is fitting that the majority pay more attention to Nancy Graces nipple exposing wardrobe malfunction than the enabling of terrorists by the FBI.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by imd12c4funnOr as someone might pose this question,
"Where in the Constitution does it give the Federal Government (or an agency, et al) the authority to supply explosives to someone, let alone someone who would use them to blow up a federal government building?"

More recently, one could pose the same question regarding supplying weapons to Mexican drug cartels, or historically, pose the question to arming rebels and running drugs into the states via one of it's agencies.

I see that these acts have not gone unrewarded, as Holder is promoted as others have before him for their caustic deeds.

I bet knowing the people that died that day have their blood all over his hands, is either gnawing at him eternally, or alternately, there is no conscience, which could be catagorized in the socio/psychpathic genre.

Well, at the end of the day, it is fitting that the majority pay more attention to Nancy Graces nipple exposing wardrobe malfunction than the enabling of terrorists by the FBI.

EXCELLENT POINTS, EVERY ONE. BEAR REPEATING.

The elites consider us useless eaters . . . fordder for their whims, much more so for their geopolitical manipulations.

They shredded the Constitution a long time ago. Now the Supreme court is well stocked with folks who will support the shredding of the Constitution they were sworn to uphold.

Thankfully, contrary to their convictions . . .

THERE IS an ALMIGHTY GOD IN HIS HEAVEN and HE WILL BE expressing Himself about such evils IN HIS TIME, IN HIS WAYS.

Until then, the blood will flow and the evils will multiply.

However, folks who think that God will be allowing evil and satan all the fireworks and dramatic demonstrations are in for a number of surprises.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

The link is getting 404'd.

this one is ok.

Attorney General Holder Tied to OKC Bombers
the article starts 1/3 downpage.

in its' entirety in case of take down:

Dec 16, 2011

By The Staff at AFP

Eric Holder, current attorney general of the United States, managed an FBI operation that provided explosives to Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols just prior to the bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Building in Oklahoma City on April 19, 1995, according to official documents released during the ongoing investigation into government foreknowledge of the supposed terrorist attack.

According to the documentation provided in the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit brought against the Department of Justice by Salt Lake City attorney Jesse Trentadue, the Oklahoma City bombing had aspects of being an FBI sting operation that went out of control. Holder had authorized the FBI to provide explosives to Nichols and McVeigh, then lost track of both the explosives and their targets. McVeigh went on to detonate some of the explosives outside the federal building, an act that was designed to help anti-terrorism legislation pass Congress. But an additional case of explosives was unaccounted for.

After the bombing, when the FBI learned the location of the explosives, Holder reportedly sent emails to FBI agents ordering them to recover the explosives before they could be found by some other branch of the government. FBI agents failed to spot the additional, unexploded explosives during an initial search of Nichols’s home and offered to spare him the death penalty if he would help them recover them.

The case of explosives was, however, recovered by another law enforcement agency and was later determined to have the incriminating fingerprints of two FBI agents, as well as fingerprints of McVeigh and Nichols.

Shortly after the bombing, Kenneth Trentadue, a government informant, was murdered in his prison cell. His family has been pursuing legal action against the federal government ever since.

In 2001, in a bid to avoid a full release of documents, the Federal Bureau of Prisons paid a settlement of $1.1 million to several members of Trentadue’s family, but his brother refused to drop the investigation and filed a FOIA lawsuit for the missing documents. That suit has been ongoing in the Salt Lake City federal courthouse.

""According to the documentation provided in the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit brought against the Department of Justice by Salt Lake City attorney Jesse Trentadue, the Oklahoma City bombing had aspects of being an FBI sting operation that went out of control.""

sounds like a familiar agenda !

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Unbelievable this is worst than fast and furious

you guy's don't have much time left from the sound of it
Now that Obama just signed the new law's in, so how many can those FEMA camp can hole again

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

Sounds like that would make a good thread... A list of people who were promotef or otherwise rewarded after doing something despicable. Too bad I'm no good at making threads....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join