It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attorney General Holder Tied To OKC Bombers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Interesting find.

For me, the Oklahoma Bombing has always been a textbook case of media manipulation through the exclusion of the press from the crime scene, and the use of government "press releases" as the sole source of information.

As with many newsworthy events, upon it happening, we get actual reporting of the events through several, independent news agencies and several different independent sources of video material which I would consider REAL news.

In this particular case, this real news included local law enforcement officials stating that several other, highly specialized, explosive devices were found which had failed to detonate. (There is actual footage of the local bomb squad removing these devices!) In addition, experts were brought on air to explain how this was very fortunate since it would be very helpful in determining who was responsible.

Other government experts were adamant about the impossibility that a fertilizer bomb could have caused the damage to the building.

NOW... bring out the yellow tape and official government spokespeople as go-betweens, and abracadabra, the official story denies the existence of other explosive devices, and the ever popular "lone-nut" theory comes into effect.

A textbook example of "move along, nothing to see here" media manipulation. It definitely will be interesting to see what, if anything, comes from this.

the Billmesiter

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by knightrider078

The link isn't working for me. It says "not found". :-(

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trillium
...Now that Obama just signed the new law's in, so how many can those FEMA camp can hole again

I think you might be right. I'm gonna go to my local empty FEMA camp and start cacheing wirecutters in a bag of rice under each fence post...

All the information coming out just gets crazier and crazier!

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerwench
. Bombing children. That Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building had a --daycare-- in it, and little children, toddlers, babies, were killed and injured.

As with the Pentagon, Shanksville, the Twin Towers and #7............there is no proof that 3,000 died - where are the bodies? Oh.....sorry they EVAPORATED AND WERE VAPORIZED HUH?...........are you absolutely positive about what really happened at OKC? BTW Do you think that Timothy McVeigh could still be alive?

spellchecked
edit on 19-12-2011 by Vitruvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I hate to be the voice of reason here, but did anyone stop to wonder about the source of this information? I mean Did anyone happen to read any of the other articles that are linked on that source?

I have to guess they are not very credible. Not to say this one is incredible as well but wow what a site.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

There have been plenty of interviewers with on-scene experts in law enforcement etc. to confirm the essentials of such allegations.

There's NO WAY the OKC bombing was as the government and MSM want folks to believe. NO WAY.

For one, the truck was not big enough to hold that much fertilizer as alledged.

For another, even that much fertilizer as a bomb would not have caused all the damage observed.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Here is a link to the story but differeant site Attorney General Holder Tied To OKC Bombers info-wars.org...

here is another link

www.tinyurl.com...

PS this is m y First Thread I hope they will be better.
edit on 20-12-2011 by knightrider078 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-12-2011 by knightrider078 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470
reply to post by imd12c4funn

Sounds like that would make a good thread... A list of people who were promotef or otherwise rewarded after doing something despicable. Too bad I'm no good at making threads....

You can start one, but you won't get the replies or flags you would think it would...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
go here for the OKC lowdown - this is new

www.infowars.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Billmeister
Interesting find.

A textbook example of "move along, nothing to see here" media manipulation. It definitely will be interesting to see what, if anything, comes from this.

the Billmesiter

Dr Judy Wood. makes a reference to this event, after making scary accusations about 911.

The damage done looks eeriley similar to wtc building 6, the pictures are on her website www.Drjudywood.com

I do not think it is inconceivable that the okc bombing was a practice run.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1   >>

join