It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something strange... Need opinions.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by supine

Originally posted by ConspiraCity
Thank you for the reply's everyone, As for the claim of me being psychopathic.. I was not able to reply all this time because I was spending every penny I have on Christmas gifts for friends and family, you know.. because that's what psychopaths do.

Well, heck, since you have a wonderful sense of humor, admitt it, only a psychopath waits until this time of year to face a shopping trip for Christmas presents!

It baffles me why people do this to themselves!

I will agree shopping this late does dive one insane, but no in that sense! lol

I could only shop this late because I didn't have any money until Friday.
Spent every dime I have, broke once again, putting of my wants and needs to give to others, but that's only because i'm a psychopath.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
No rude intentions here, but I think you may benefit from talking to a therapist if nothing else than for closure of the animal killing stuff.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by foreverbores

I have gotten over the killing of animals in my own ways. Meditation, a vow to never kill life again and forgiveness of my subconscious. I have a firm grasp of how the way thoughts are handled in the mind, A therapist would not really help me. But I understand your reply was in good interest so im not gonna bash you for it =)

Im not in any way shape or form claiming "things are after me," However, these recent events are rather odd.

edit on 18-12-2011 by ConspiraCity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ConspiraCity

I think those who walk in the dark and then CONSCIOUSLY choose the light end up being more insightful and powerful than those who have only walked in the light. You might find some influence from the dark interfering with your intentions.....keep on trucking and consider it an initiation. You've made your choice. You've remembered who you really are! All the gold in the world is worthless compared to that single insight, Brother!

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I really cant say much about this event other than my Reiki teacher told me that one of the things that tips her off to people with low vibrations (negative emotions/entities) is that they make the lights flicker and electronics tend to not work properly around them.

I dont like to talk in terms of good/bad, demonic/angelic, these are constructs of the mind and everyone has their own opinion on them. I like to speak in terms of energy, high vibration or low vibration and it seems you have been in a low dense vibration since childhood which would explain the animal killing. This is the energy of fear, stress, anxiety, hate, etc.

You are changing your vibration and are noticing the changes around you that come with that. You are feeling demons because you perceive your life to have demons. If you were a Alien/UFO believer, you might possibly feel ET entities. Regardless it is coming from your mind.

Meditation will help relax your mind tons, I know, meditation changed my life! Life is filled with the positive and the negative, it is all part of the ONE. you have to learn how to live with both. you have been living in one side for a long time and you are having a hard time letting go. Just let go. Let go with no expectation or judgement. When you see "hate", you look at it, recognize it, thank it for its lessons and let it go. When you see "love", you look at it, recognize it, thank it for its lessons and let it go. You are NOT your mind. You have free will to be a loving compassionate person, it is your choice.

Also, intention has a lot to do with it. Focus on positive, loving, compassionate, empathetic, appreciative, thankful intentions when you meditate (and all day!) Send love to everyone but most importantly send love to yourself, you deserve it!

Someone mentioned that you should see a counselor. Possibly that might help, not because you are crazy but talking things out with someone who has an empathetic ear can be helpful. If not a counselor, a friend, a family member, someone you trust.

Good luck to you and your journey of self improvement! Much Peace and Love...

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by wrdwzrd

I have an easy time loving others, but a hard time loving myself.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

One time I was meditating lost in a DEEP trance, It felt like it was only 15 minutes but turned out to be 2 hours, my trance was SHARPLY ended by something that still gives me the chills. What ended it was a super dark, almost demonic presence that engulfed me like a cloak from above me, my mood sank immediately, the air was dense, I felt depressed and it was hard to breath.

1) meditation or deep trance is 'alpha' level. At this level people are open to suggestion. This is how advertising works when the viewer is shown advertisments on TV. In your case you opened up your soul to suggestion from spiritual entities.
2) When you sank, did it feel like despair, misery and sadness was literally crushing you into the ground?
3) The dense air is similar in a way to Tartarus. Tartarus is a place that functions as a prison for YHWH's fallen angels, fallen watchers and the rephaim + more negative entities. Down there you cannot breath because there is hardly any air to breath. In Tartarus the sky is black hence the 'super dark'.
4) Like some guys here are saying, every soul has a spiritual harmonic resonance. Some guys have happy resonances, others are sad.

The best bet for you is to have faith in Jesus Christ. Quite often, when you say his name, the negative entity is repelled. Its also possible that the demon/nephil spirit/ghost/negative entity is with you now.

From experience it is also possible to enter Tartarus during sleep. There is another reason why this might have happened. However, you might not like what you hear.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

please go on.

as for question number two the answer is yes.

I believe all religions are in part true, there are many core elements of christianity that are true, but I feel its not the entire truth, I feel that all religions are part of a big puzzle, all have their true aspects, I'm in no way saying your beliefs are wrong because I feel its the belief and faith that gives it the strength. I have my own beliefs that seem to help me far greater then anything else has. I feel that "god" is everywhere, all is one and one is all. However there are darker presences mixed in with all of this, I have been able to ward many times, but its a constant effort.

But please do go on with what you have to say, even if you think I wont like it. I'm a very spiritually strong individual and can overcome many obstacles with integrity.

Love and Light.

edit on 20-12-2011 by ConspiraCity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

But please do go on with what you have to say, even if you think I wont like it.

Every since the day the watchers rebelled against YHWH at Mt Hermon, their children, the nephilim have wondered this world.

During the Great Flood, the flesh of the nephilim perished but the spirits remained. This is mentioned in The Book of Enoch :-
Chapter 15:8 Now the giants, who have been born of spirit and of flesh, shall be called upon earth evil spirits, and on earth shall be their habitation. Evil spirits shall proceed from their flesh, because they were created from above; from the holy Watchers was their beginning and primary foundation. Evil spirits shall they be upon earth, and the spirits of the wicked shall they be called. The habitation of the spirits of heaven shall be in heaven; but upon earth shall be the habitation of terrestrial spirits, who are born on earth.

This is where the church, as always, screws up and states that if a spirit cannot ascend to Heaven then this means that they are evil. However, just because a nephil child is born a bastard doesn't mean that they deserve to be damned to hell. They are bastards because the fallen watchers (fathers) were locked up in Tartarus. The Rephaim are also damned to be imprisoned in this dark, gloomy world as well.

Nephil spirits are another name for demons / ghosts / negative entities / ancestral spirits / giants etc.

The nephilim are a angel/human hybrid.
UFOlogists will often say alien/human hybrid.

Blue_Jay33 did an excellent description of Tartarus on www.abovetopsecret.com...

6 years ago I had a NDE. One minute I was being put to sleep on the hospital theatre table, the next minute I was in Tartarus. I naturally assumed that the operation had gone fatally wrong and I had descended into hell. 4 years later I posted the vision on the internet and a guy contacted me saying that the words fear, despair, misery and sadness take real physical form in Tartarus. That is why it feels like your body is literally being grinded down into the ground where its impossible to breath.

I guess, now that I know that I am a rapha (plural: Rephaim) YHWH gave me a reminder of where I will return to if I turn my back on Him.
It is also possible that the demon that was with you is one of your family ancesters. This is where nephilim bloodlines come into play, or 'blue blood'. Some people are different to humans in that they have a blood type RH-. There is a link here with RH- blood type. You might find it interesting timenolonger.wordpress.com...

I will let you decide on how you accept this information. I believe it. Its like 'been there, done that; Never Again !!!' lol. The problem is, its actually not possible to laugh

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join