It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something strange... Need opinions.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
While its entirely possible that im just over processing these things.. my life has been getting stranger ever since I started speaking out against TPTB.

I'm very charismatic, I was class president in school, I'm very smart and starting up my own company. I'm well ahead of many people at my age (21) in career and goals.

I used to think that any of the NWO stuff was just crazy talk. But ever since I was about 19 I feel almost guided to this path of life, I did not find it.. it found me!

I used to kill animals for fun... the thought of that now sickens me.. Spirituality has found me and I'm meditating on a daily basis, I'm not even sure what made me start.. I just had the urge one day. That meditation has somehow shown me the truth on many shadowy aspects of the global elite. Since then I feel like i'm indirectly under attack. Almost like there is a dark force trying to intimidate me from going on this path, yet I push through.

Before I start to sound crazy let me tell you a few stories..

One time I was meditating lost in a DEEP trance, It felt like it was only 15 minutes but turned out to be 2 hours, my trance was SHARPLY ended by something that still gives me the chills. What ended it was a super dark, almost demonic presence that engulfed me like a cloak from above me, my mood sank immediately, the air was dense, I felt depressed and it was hard to breath. I figured it was just my minds way of interpretation of such a deep trance, I decided to push through.. suddenly my dog, a Shiba Inu, Started growling viciously.. that's when I could no longer maintain my previous thoughts of this just being feelings, it became so real and overpowering That my hair stood up and I opened my eyes. When I opened my eyes, my dog was growling and looking above my head where this feeling came from. I looked up then the lights flickered.. that was the end of that event.. Since then Every time i get upset or angry lights go out or flicker, I once was so angry at my sisters boyfriend for how he treated her that i yelled at him and the lights flickered and the TV lost signal... I'm not sure what all of this means.

It feels that the Powers that be almost have a demonic driving force and they want me to shut up because I have some form of potential that makes me a threat to them. They even quoted me on Viacom, A organization owned by an elite member of the corrupt powers.

They have blocked phone calls to radio shows by completely making it impossible for me to call the lines. while im still able to call other people..

I have Lineage in spanish nobility and templars as well.. Things are just getting very strange in my world.

My dreams are haunted by the same re occurring dream..

Any opinions?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
"THEY" don't like anyone who is awake and aware ,and they know you by your vibrational print which is like a scent to them. you need to study up on some spiritual armor, I guess you are not a Christian so my advice on that won't help you . If you are going to go against unseen principalities and powers in high places though you need some equipment. Good luck

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

link   
I was thinking back on my life when I was younger, and how even though I was brought up strictly southern babtist, I always was drawn to the burning of candles, the attention to dreams, the signs and ways of the environment around me. There was a short time in my life where there was a dark presence that came around my 16th year, and I experienced a dark night of the soul for the first time. I didn't endure this test through the doctrines taught to me by the church, but by my inner voice. You are experiencing something similar, I would think. Your loyal pet and friend is also your spirit guard, so pay attention to what he is showing you in his actions. Those who choose their own path instead of following the one others want them to take will always find opposition, no matter what that path entails. I have come face to face with some of Darkness' inhabitants, and personally, I do not fear them. As for time lapsing while you meditate, that is a good sign, for time is a construct of our minds to maintain order. I would advise warding against malevolent forces with sea salt placed at the corners of your room, and keep your dear dog close by, just in case. Good luck on your path, my dear.

link   

Originally posted by ConspiraCity

I used to kill animals for fun...

This is common in psychopaths. Jeffrey Dahmer used to kill animals.

karisable.com...

When young, impaled the heads of animals he killed on stakes in his yard. He collected dead animals and had necrophilia desires. His stepmother Shari Dahmer said, "When he was young, he liked to use acid to scrape the meat off dead animals." She recalled during the late 1980s, an odor emanated from the basement and garage prompting Lionel, Jeffrey's father, a chemist, to investigate. He found "bones and the residue in the containers." Jeffrey told him he stripped flesh from an animal he found. "

the thought of that now sickens me..

That's good because it should.

Spirituality has found me and I'm meditating on a daily basis, I'm not even sure what made me start.. I just had the urge one day. That meditation has somehow shown me the truth on many shadowy aspects of the global elite. Since then I feel like i'm indirectly under attack. Almost like there is a dark force trying to intimidate me from going on this path, yet I push through.

No offense but to switch up in this way.....hmmmm. Have you ever visited a counselor? To go from killing animals to thinking that TPTB are out to get you is very odd.

You wanted my opinion, and there ya go.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
This is a test.

Think Job, from the Bible. Even if your not into the Bible or God, or any of that.

It kind of echoes what your experiencing, except it got MUCH worse for him.

I have experienced something like that as well. It felt like well, thanks to J.K. Rowling, a dementor.

I'm not under attack like that anymore, so I must be doing something wrong (or I'm protected, I did pray for protection).

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
You are awakening. Seems like they want you to become an elite because you have a lot of dark potential. But you have more light potential. That is why they are scared. And what happens when they get scared? They try to gain that fear over you again. So many people are under their "spell". Illusion of fear. An awakening is taking place now and will reach a peak in 2012. End of a cycle. We need to look forward to this. They want ua to fear it. Fear gives them the negative energies they need.
You might be a very useful tool for them and thats why they are making so much effort. Everyone is recieving more light now. People are waking up. As you just proved.

Light and Love, brother.

Ps
If there are typos its because i use an iPad, and its horrible for typing! :3

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by supine

Your opinion is sickening to me. Someone is in need of help and you compare him to a murderer? No need to respond to thia reply, as i will pay it no mind. Just think about how your acting towards another beautiful human being.

Love and Light

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiraCity

You know what it is.... You were meant for the dark, it's where you were bred to be, on their side, call it satan if you want, makes little difference.

Whats happening now is that you've gone and P.O ed the red guy by using your free will buddy and kudos to you for that!

It's not gonna be easy. You will be constantly tempted to return to your roots, challanged by your new team to prove your worth and tested on your resolve. Expectations will be placed on you to further your direction.

Your an important piece of a much bigger game plan, as is everybody but what makes you a bit different is that you are kind of like the defector in war time. you stand as an example that it's never to late to switch side's.
You are a Win for team good. and a source of shame for team bad.

Just keep the faith in yourself and welcome the chances that you get to prove your worth and your integrity.

Apply what ever medium of understanding that you wish to this, be it a religious or new age spiritualisim, doesn't really matter as long as you know what your doing and why your doing it.

Don't be afraid, you wouldn't get hassled if you were not a threat, and your a threat because your powerful, the reality is the more weird stuff that you experience, the more afraid those responsible are of you, never forget that.
Don't let em un-nerve you, and know that your courage un-nerves them

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CharonIncarnate
reply to post by supine

Your opinion is sickening to me. Someone is in need of help and you compare him to a murderer? No need to respond to thia reply, as i will pay it no mind. Just think about how your acting towards another beautiful human being.

Love and Light

I don't really care what you think, and if this person thinks they are going to get help for what his question is here on ATS, well.......

He asked for opinions and there are similarities to psychopaths who do things like he described and who also suffer from feelings of grandeur and paranoia.

Think whatever you want to. The truth hurts sometimes.

Edit to add:

By the way, anybody who kills animals for fun, is murdering, or hadn't that crossed your mind?
edit on 18-12-2011 by supine because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by supine

Think of that next time you eat a hamburger.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock
reply to post by supine

Think of that next time you eat a hamburger.

First of all I don't eat meat. Second of all there is a difference in killing animals for need, than for fun.

Think of that before you post something like this next time!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by supine

Yeah, i had a messed up childhood and i done some pretty sick things.. I don't anymore though, But i'm still capable of it if i let myself.

These hands can commit great harm or do incredible good. It's the mind that controls them that makes the difference.

Your basing what you say off of studies done by the shrinks of this world..... Well here's a bit of insider insight for ya: the entire medical field relating to the human mind is still very much in it's infancy.

Don't be so quick to judge, you'd be suprised how many people out there have done some pretty disturbing stuff in their lives, maybe your own family members, people you love and trust.

Don't be so quick to take the moral high ground, untill you've earned the right to.
To live your whole life with no sin is not an achievement, but to taste of the fruit of good and evil and then make a choice is a TRUE experience.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raivan31
reply to post by supine

Yeah, i had a messed up childhood and i done some pretty sick things.. I don't anymore though, But i'm still capable of it if i let myself.

These hands can commit great harm or do incredible good. It's the mind that controls them that makes the difference.

Thanks for your honesty. Truthfully, I believe you when you say it takes controlling your mind not to do the things you used to do.

Your basing what you say off of studies done by the shrinks of this world..... Well here's a bit of insider insight for ya: the entire medical field relating to the human mind is still very much in it's infancy.

Don't be so quick to judge, you'd be suprised how many people out there have done some pretty disturbing stuff in their lives, maybe your own family members, people you love and trust.

I will completely agree with you here. There are "red flags," though. I have learned after being with a psychopathic husband that I am now separated from to trust my gut instincts.

Don't be so quick to take the moral high ground, untill you've earned the right to.
To live your whole life with no sin is not an achievement, but to taste of the fruit of good and evil and then make a choice is a TRUE experience.

Sorry, but I am not taking the moral high ground. This person asked for opinions, and with all the research I have done in over the last year trying to make heads or tails out of the person I loved most who turned out to be a psychopath makes me give the opinion that I did. It's not in judgment, it's just what is common among people who do things such as the OP describes. Those are "red flags."
edit on 18-12-2011 by supine because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by supine

Ok i totally agree with what you said, but take into consideration that when you say it's a 'red flag' or 'common' in certain types of people that these studies and the figures attached don't take into consideration the people who changed their behaviour and the ones who were never caught.

These figures and statistics are based off of documented case studies.

Basically, not everyone who does these things is going to end up as a madman or serial killer or some such.

Though i will agree that if in a weak moment and under incredible stress there may be a greater chance of such individuals re-offending.

Having said all of that, there is still so much more research to be done and so much understanding to be accumulated.

Hope your ex didn't scar you too bad, shame he/she couldn't get a handle on it.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by supine

Psychopaths in many cases are driven by their environment. Do you suppose you had any effect on your ex husband in that regard?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
so are you like matilda from that movie bro? are you gonna move objects when you get angry ? that would be kewl i guess

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock
reply to post by supine

Psychopaths in many cases are driven by their environment. Do you suppose you had any effect on your ex husband in that regard?

Most definately. His father shot a man in the back in their yard in front of him, and his father made him help drag the guy onto the porch to make it look like he shot the guy for trying to enter the home.

The man who was shot was tangled up in the Kennedy assasination.

When the local sheriff arrived, my husband who was only about 10 at the time had the job of standing over the man who was shot and covered with a tarp. The guy wasn't quite dead yet, and my husbands job was to lift the tarp every now and then and let everybody know if the guy was dead yet.

He learned early on from this experience that life has no real meaning, and that everybody is expendable. Absolutely no empathy for anybody but himself.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Thank you for the reply's everyone, As for the claim of me being psychopathic.. I was not able to reply all this time because I was spending every penny I have on Christmas gifts for friends and family, you know.. because that's what psychopaths do.

As for the other spiritual support and guidance, I thank you.

I used to kill animals because I was raised to believe its okay, I didn't see any harm in killing what i thought at the time was just an insignificant critter. Now I am all the wiser, I respect all forms of life and I cant even kill spiders in my bed!

Keep in mind my father was raised by a man involved in the Mafia "Cosa Nostra." That effected me growing up...

Now I firmly Believe in Veritas Aequitas, Meaning Truth, Fairness, and Justice.A spiteful action in vein will never bring good, however, vengeance is sometimes necessary depending on the severity of the situation.

Love and light.
edit on 18-12-2011 by ConspiraCity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiraCity
Thank you for the reply's everyone, As for the claim of me being psychopathic.. I was not able to reply all this time because I was spending every penny I have on Christmas gifts for friends and family, you know.. because that's what psychopaths do.

Well, heck, since you have a wonderful sense of humor, admitt it, only a psychopath waits until this time of year to face a shopping trip for Christmas presents!

It baffles me why people do this to themselves!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join