It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pepsi can in Iraq say it has similarities to 9-11

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blarneystoner
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

"Stupidest" ???

Well there you go....

If I'm not mistaken the ATS video claims that this can is one of the 7 designed for Dubai's 40th anniversary as a member of the UAE.... However....

www.pepsidrc.com...

...I don't see it

Exactly...The can reported originally by troops in Iraq WAS NOT one of the commemorative Dubai cans.
See here: www.pepsidrc.com...

So the question remains unanswered as to WHO and WHY this particular can was made.

Pepsi has pulled the can from production according to this story:

www.jpost.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
The death content is appropriate and expected for an evil corporation who steals and owns the water in too many small countries. I see a larger problem than the outside decoration on the can....which is rife with subliminals. It doesn't matter how you dress up that can or that corporation (or any similar producers of 'soda')....it's the epitome of death and unconsciousness. Switching to another brand of soda is just plain ignorant. Drink something that supports consciousness and life...preferably not made by a large corporation.

They say that death images SELL! That is the reason to hide them in the backgrounds. It makes people want to 'act now'.

We should take a look at Monsanto's packaging and see if that's offensive....and make them change it too. That's how I see this issue with Pepsi's can. Interesting post. Thanks, OP! S & F! I love seeing these kinds of posts. Please know that my harsh comments are motivated by my frustration that soda is still a staple of diets around the world and my disapproval of large corporations who rape the third world countries they operate out of.
edit on 23/12/11 by RainbeauBleu because: (no reason given)

<< 6  7  8   >>

join