It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have an interesting friend

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan
reply to post by ProudBird

Perhaps you would feel safer retiring into your mainstream shell? You obviously do not appear to have an enquiring mind and the ability or wish to explore outside the boundaries of what is fed to you on a plate. Do you also follow mainstream media I wonder?

It doesn't take courage to be irresponsible in your thinking. I could only make it through this thread to the point of this statement (above) before feeling compelled to speak up a bit about the actual point of philosophy, metaphysics, physics and all related efforts that seek to probe the deeper reaches of reality. Not that it'll ever matter to some people who post here, or to the crass carnival clowns they quote and whose bizarre YouTube channels they link to as if book sales mean legitimacy of concept, but the point has never been to win a get-out-of-reality-free card by way of concocting slippery arguments against the boring stability that allows physical existence to emerge and progress. The point of metaphysics, philosophy and even the more adventurous strains of quantum theories, is and has always been to establish the correct parameters of reality, both absolute (if possible) and within the limits of specific relative confines.

This kind of outlook (quoted above) isn't what metaphysics or philosophy is about. It's the kind of aimless stream of consciousness that other people's kids and barroom drunks pester folks with. Not everything is possible. Not every idea is valid - not if it's being presented as serious fodder for philosophical, metaphysical or any sort of serious discussion meant to be an examination of reality. It's like how bicycles aren't allowed on superhighways.

I'd just hate to see this forum turn into a joke.
edit on 12/18/2011 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
1) The core of the earth could be plasma.
An experiment reported in New Scientist compressed a heated amount of magma and after the experiment a pure silicon quartz crystal was found in the middle. Scale that up and we have a huge crystal core that is used as a store for ALL memories. Just like a mobile phone has quartz crystals in it, so we are communicating with this crystal. When granite is compressed it gives off plasma/ electricity /electrons, you can get an actual voltage.
All this is freely available on TV and Web, you just got to connect the dots.

2) The earth is expanding (like an old woman expanding round the waist!).
You know when all the islands in the world were going to sink because the sea was warming up, well now recently they have said there aren't, as all the seas have gone down by 5mm just this year. (I read this somewhere but I can't remember.)
I know it doesn't sound like a lot but believe me IT IS, as we experiencing non-man-made warming, which should be making the seas rise and they are actually not rising.

3) The Sun is not hot.
Not the first time I have heard this. The Sun is electromagnetic as we are. DNA gives off photons, ie light. (Hefflin and the Rainbow city in Antarctica report.)

4) Sun creatures.
This one I personally believe as I have seen God's angels and earth angels. So why not Sun creatures. Also in Revelation there is an Angel that comes out of the Sun. (Even Plato didn't believe in the 'wind the universe up' and let it go theory, he said things are looked after more then we know.)

5) Sun conduits
On Youtube NASA has been found to be photo shopping objects entering the Sun's corona and has been giving them tails-to make them look like comets!!! NASA is covering up the fact that they use the conduits.

6) Hydrogen leaving our atmosphere.
Science backs this up too. On James Man Lab TV programme, they released a helium balloon and a hydrogen balloon. The hydrogen went higher and faster than the helium.

Ask him if he has talked to our earth and what gender?
Ask him if he has talked to the people at North or South pole?

As to the black hole, that has been proven already, there are black holes and I have taken a photo of one. And so have many Youtubers but because Science has been dumbed down for decades they don't know what they are seeing. (I was a scientist and I have worked in a secondary school, so I know.) All the theories about black holes are just plain wrong.

Tell your friend he is not nutty but either keep him anonymous or get him published as soon as you can. His life is in danger and I know that from personal experience.
Even if he doesn't care about the money, people need to know the truth because the schools aren't teaching them.

The more people know these things the quicker the earth can get healed and The Golden Age can come.

Peace.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
You should test him. Have a card with a 3 digit number placed in your bed. Assuming he doesnt have access to your house, then ask him to tell you what number it is. That should be a good method of verification if he can do what he says he can do

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

This kind of outlook (quoted above) isn't what metaphysics or philosophy is about. It's the kind of aimless stream of consciousness that other people's kids and barroom drunks pester folks with. Not everything is possible. Not every idea is valid - not if it's being presented as serious fodder for philosophical, metaphysical or any sort of serious discussion meant to be an examination of reality. It's like how bicycles aren't allowed on superhighways.

I am sorry for you, my friend was not more main stream in his ideas

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Do you follow any religion? Or do you prefer to justify religion with linear logic?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pokoia

Originally posted by pascalt
Thanks for the thread, if your friend is real then it's amazing. Would you be able to ask him what he knows about FREE ENERGY technology and why these are not yet used on earth?

We discussed this.
He tested anti gravity in 1975, with success.
It proved him, that gravity is a pushing force, not pulling

He broke down his installation after the successful tests. Just feared to be killed.

Why didn't he just unleash the sundogs on them?

I'm afraid I side with NorEaster.

Harry Potter can seem to be a logical and consistent world if you don't look too hard (and most don't because it's an engaging story). This doesn't mean that it isn't a figment of the imagination.

Several things your friend spoke about are not consistent with the limitations imposed upon us by physics/nature.

But it's a great story.
edit on 18/12/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

Perhaps you would feel safer retiring into your mainstream shell? You obviously do not appear to have an enquiring mind and the ability or wish to explore outside the boundaries of what is fed to you on a plate. Do you also follow mainstream media I wonder?

It doesn't take courage to be irresponsible in your thinking. I could only make it through this thread to the point of this statement (above) before feeling compelled to speak up a bit about the actual point of philosophy, metaphysics, physics and all related efforts that seek to probe the deeper reaches of reality. Not that it'll ever matter to some people who post here, or to the crass carnival clowns they quote and whose bizarre YouTube channels they link to as if book sales mean legitimacy of concept, but the point has never been to win a get-out-of-reality-free card by way of concocting slippery arguments against the boring stability that allows physical existence to emerge and progress. The point of metaphysics, philosophy and even the more adventurous strains of quantum theories, is and has always been to establish the correct parameters of reality, both absolute (if possible) and within the limits of specific relative confines.

I'd just hate to see this forum turn into a joke.
edit on 12/18/2011 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

I am really sorry i can not make your day, it it just about the ideas of my friend, it you conclude they are over the top, you might be right, or you might be wrong.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by timi0000

I think he will be okay with this test, I will ask him in the morning.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Warpthal

Do you follow any religion? Or do you prefer to justify religion with linear logic?

I personally do no t love churches, I love Jesus but he is a local God

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

Originally posted by Pokoia

Originally posted by pascalt
Thanks for the thread, if your friend is real then it's amazing. Would you be able to ask him what he knows about FREE ENERGY technology and why these are not yet used on earth?

We discussed this.
He tested anti gravity in 1975, with success.
It proved him, that gravity is a pushing force, not pulling

He broke down his installation after the successful tests. Just feared to be killed.

Why didn't he just unleash the sundogs on them?

I had to read this twice to understand it,
Answer: they are friendly, like Nelson Mandela

I'm afraid I side with NorEaster.

Harry Potter can seem to be a logical and consistent world if you don't look too hard (and most don't because it's an engaging story). This doesn't mean that it isn't a figment of the imagination.

Several things your friend spoke about are not consistent with the limitations imposed upon us by physics/nature.

But it's a great story.
edit on 18/12/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi
5) Sun conduits
On Youtube NASA has been found to be photo shopping objects entering the Sun's corona and has been giving them tails-to make them look like comets!!! NASA is covering up the fact that they use the conduits.

edit on 18-12-2011 by D1ss1dent because: wrong vid

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

Tell your friend he is not nutty but either keep him anonymous or get him published as soon as you can. His life is in danger and I know that from personal experience. Even if he doesn't care about the money, people need to know the truth because the schools aren't teaching them. The more people know these things the quicker the earth can get healed and The Golden Age can come. Peace.

My friend thinks he is not in danger because times have changed.
Maybe I am in danger, but I do not mind. I am also under the impression things have changed.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

By the way go tell the Shamans and medicine men of your opinion on mind enhancing drugs. They would laugh at you.

or cringe profusely and the extensive ignorance of the masses and their tendency to propagate their BS superiority. it's like watching non-smokers talk up their health as if they're immune from death now.

-TF

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

i agree brother, this sounds no different than things i see when tripping on hallucinogens. Some people just do not have the mental capacity to differentiate between reality and fiction.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

Thanks for that, are there any subjects you are particularly interested in?
Yes. I would like to know your friends knowledge of Jesus Christ please. If that is not too much trouble for him. You may tell him to go as deep as possible please - a lengthy description is most welcome.

Thanks to your friend in advance.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I think I would enjoy chatting with your interesting friend. You are wise to have him as a confidant, because you never know what he may say next! Through folks like him we have discovered so many new and exciting scientific discoveries, just because someone said " hey, you know what?" Everyone thought Einstein was nuts until he was able to show his genius through calculations. Listen to him, hell, keep a log! He may be on to something, or several somethings!!!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I think I would enjoy chatting with your interesting friend. You are wise to have him as a confidant, because you never know what he may say next! Through folks like him we have discovered so many new and exciting scientific discoveries, just because someone said " hey, you know what?" Everyone thought Einstein was nuts until he was able to show his genius through calculations. Listen to him, hell, keep a log! He may be on to something, or several somethings!!!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I think the expression "go to the light" is more figurative than literal.
You can't get in to heaven because you crashed into a sunspot?
I dun think so.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I also have a VERY close friend who has done extensive "OBE's". He described Mars in great detail to people in NASA prior to the time any satellite or lander was there and his description was dead on. He was brought to the states at the request of Von Braun to assist in the Apollo program and later did extensive design work on the space shuttle.

What your friend describes does not jive with anything I have been told, and he has talked with me extensively.

Where your guy lost me was the "light" in the sunspots. Sunspots are magnetic storms and are dark and cooler than the other surface areas of the Sun.

I am totally convinced that OBE's are real, however I believe it is very difficult to discern real from vivid imagination.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join