learn more

I have an interesting friend

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Sigh......there is no rational mechanism for an "expanding Earth"......not in the sense of its diameter and circumference increasing. It is not logical, defies laws of physics and gravity, and has absolutely ZERO empirical evidence of any kind.

Really? No rational mechanism. How about a plasma core? It does not defy any laws of physics and gravity and there is evidence which is hidden such as the 18mm increase in earth's diameter every year that is 'left out' of the data because it 'does not fit'. Perhaps you should do some research?

Tossing many of the misconceptions into that one sentence.

Not really, and I note you choose to steer clear of my particular subject plate tectonics. I do not not fall in to any trap of re theories since I understand the word theory in its scientific sense. Do I need to remind you that theories change? That scientists can be wrong? Someone with a somewhat over clinging need to adhere to the comfort zone of mainstream science is unlikely to accept the possibility that science could be wrong, that new discoveries can be made that turn old ones on their head. These sorts of people will never accept that there could be something out there that they do not understand.

Yes again, they can......the term 'ice crystals' is, like the "balls of ice", meant to be derisive and used to over-simplify the nature of the debris, and the complexity of the issue.

Complexity of the issue? What issue or complexity if this is just debris? No these term s are not meant to be derisive. You have the wrong end of the stick completely. They are designed to placate not deride.

And that is a catch-all fallacious "appeal"

Your arrogance with that statement is quite unbelievable. Fallacious is it to suggest that we have not explored and understood all of our planet. I don't think any scientist would agree with you on that point. Clearly you are right out of your depth.

I NEVER suggest "drugs" as part of this...

I am fully aware of the fact that you did not, however what you did was to belittle and deride the use of mind enhancing drugs without any knowledge of the purpose of them and my statement was that Shamans would laugh at you. I also did not suggest that these 'thoughts' might be more accurate because of drug stimulation.

Perhaps you would feel safer retiring into your mainstream shell? You obviously do not appear to have an enquiring mind and the ability or wish to explore outside the boundaries of what is fed to you on a plate. Do you also follow mainstream media I wonder?

edit on 18/12/2011 by PuterMan because: Ah, the inevitable speeling erra

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

>>>just to add, regarding this ^ ^ ^ line of discussion and make it perfectly clear: Note (again) the Forum title, and consider that the discussion of this anonymous "friend's" beliefs falls completely within that subject heading, as it certainly appears to be (for him) a psychological and philosophic issue that is interesting for others to review and continue to ponder. . It is the power of imagination and that psychology at work. Requires nothing else but normal neuro-chemicals to achieve such "inspirations" in some people. That does NOT make these "thoughts" accurate in any real sense (except only to the person who believes them. Perhaps).

You are not sure if they are valid, neither am I

If BTW we, Earth loses hydrogen, we should be able to find it. I mean in satellite data. Although I am not good at that.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

Hi,

I would be very interested in hearing more about your friend's travels. Specifically those that take him beyond our universe. I found the sun creatures intriguing.

What can you tell us about the "Ossining method"? I have not heard of this before. It is an OBE technique?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

Thanks for the link.
If my friend is right, why do most people answer the oxygen is "made" by plants?
There was this very popular couple that married. They got a lot of plants/flowers as gift. They were all put in their hotelroom. The next day they were both dead of lack of oxygen.
The biological process is a recycling process.
The Earth crust is full of minerals, a lot of them being oxides.
There is a lot of oxygen bound in all these minerals.
If the oxygen originated from water, where did all this water come from?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by StrangeBrew
reply to post by Pokoia

Hi,

I would be very interested in hearing more about your friend's travels. Specifically those that take him beyond our universe. I found the sun creatures intriguing.

What can you tell us about the "Ossining method"? I have not heard of this before. It is an OBE technique?

Let me start with the "Ossining method" of learning OBE.
Everybody has a body-scheme, this method is about confusing this scheme, so that you can disconnect from your body
It was first thought-of by Dr. Andrija Puharich and his friends that were there., in Ossining.

method;
Put subject flat on the ground
Tickle temples and ankles, with at least three persons.
Ask person to become longer trough their feet, and after OK, go back.
Do the same with elongement through their head, after OK, go back.
Do both at the same time.
Repeat until it feels comfortable.
Now do it at the same time and give them permission to float, etc etc.

After a while they are confident enough to OBE instantly.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

If people are a bit concentrated it takes less then 5 minutes, usually no more then ten

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by NotThat

Cliff High at Half Past Human also states that the world has a plasma core and periodically expands. I find it an interesting idea and not so unbelievable as it first seems.

My friend told me this in 1976. a few years plus or minus could be.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by NotThat

Why not have beings live in the sun? I remember reading a newspaper article about Russian cosmonauts seeing huge faces in the sky as they orbited the earth. The size of the reported heads would fit the size of the beings you report. I would love to hear more.

Well the creatures in the sun have their "travelling gates "always open.
The creatures in every Planet use the same sort of connection, but it is not always open.
They only open it if they want to discuss anything.They do not travel through it.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by Pokoia

Most of his ideas stem from his OBE experiences.

The mind is a powerful drug. No need for anything external, just (again) imagination. This is why there are so many fiction stories that have been written....to include a lot of good Science Fiction and Fantasy.

Your friend's stories would be in the "Fantasy" genre, and not good solidly based Science Fiction. He may wish (if he can write) to explore that direction......as long as it is clear that it's Fantasy. It is unfortunate, however that there are many, many individuals in the World who cannot distinguish fact and science from Fantasy........

OBE is a real phenomenon that everybody can achieve you included. It has something to do with electromagnetism and energy. Einstein said it, nothing is created nor destroyed, everything is transformed. The human body/soul, ain't no exception.

Are a sprititual person? Did you try to read about these topics? Did you ever experienced sleep paralysis or lucid dreaming?

If not I suggest you start reading on Robert A. Monroe. He has an institute and does experiment on this topic since the 60's and with actual scientific proofs. It is related to electricity and magnetism.

Be open instead of being absolutely close minded. Ignorance is a thing, but double ignorance is another.

Food for your thought.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Your friend sounds fascinating.

Did he mention that stars have black holes at their centres too?

Can he give me a lift some time, next time he's out? Somewhere nice, not scary.

edit on 18-12-2011 by wigit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

If my friend is right, why do most people answer the oxygen is "made" by plants?

Because in the basic photosynthesis oxygen is 'made' by the plants, but made is the wrong word. Released by plants would be better.

In it's simplest form the equation is this

Source

The plant converts carbon dioxide and water into sugar and oxygen. It is for this reason that plants need carbon dioxide and it should not be considered as a pollutant. This is also the reason why plants thrive in higher CO2 concentrations.

The next day they were both dead of lack of oxygen.

Whilst in the article I linked to before it says

During the night, the plant actually uses oxygen it has left over from the daylight photosynthesis or takes the oxygen from the air surrounding the plant to meet its energy needs.

this is a small amount and I think it is unlikely that the couple would have died from oxygen starvation, although it is perhaps not an impossibility.

We only use around 4% oxygen and thus oxygen levels would have to get extremely low before anoxia would set in, even in a sealed room. You would more likely die from carbon dioxide first. (Yes it can kill you, not it is not a pollutant, but very high levels will kill.)

If the oxygen originated from water, where did all this water come from?

It is part of the basic substance of the Universe.

New Discovery Shows Water Abundant in Early Universe
Interstellar H20: Discovering the Origins of Water in the Universe
Clathrate hydrate

edit on 18/12/2011 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

According to him; no black holes in Suns.
A strange thing was, black holes start with mass, but end up without.
That means, when a black hole is about to start, it has mass.
When it has started, all mass has gone.
Consequence of this is that, after eating all the mass surrounding them, they die, sometimes with a bang, or they move fast to another part of the Universe. Because they have no mass, they can accelerate very fast.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

No black holes in Suns. No black holes at all! They have never been seen and never proven and the latest theory is that they do not exist.

Do black holes really exist?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Thanks for the thread, if your friend is real then it's amazing. Would you be able to ask him what he knows about FREE ENERGY technology and why these are not yet used on earth?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

Black holes DO exist!!!
They have a direct connection to the outer layer of our Universe.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

I did not say they did not exist, just that the latest theory is that they do not!

A connection to the finite yet unbounded outer layer of the Universe? Or to another Universe? Are we going down the portal route here? The worm-hole?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by pascalt
Thanks for the thread, if your friend is real then it's amazing. Would you be able to ask him what he knows about FREE ENERGY technology and why these are not yet used on earth?

We discussed this.
He tested anti gravity in 1975, with success.
It proved him, that gravity is a pushing force, not pulling

He broke down his installation after the successful tests. Just feared to be killed.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

This post is wonderful! Please post anymore of your friends adventures and let him/her know id love to tag along atmosphere hopping anytime!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan
reply to post by Pokoia

I did not say they did not exist, just that the latest theory is that they do not!

A connection to the finite yet unbounded outer layer of the Universe? Or to another Universe? Are we going down the portal route here? The worm-hole?

All Universes my friend described were simple to start.
Recipe: In the nothing you focus on a point.
Ten you make a set of rules. This we call mathematics., when we "discover"it. Normally around 20 rules in it.
Then you make a border-plane between the two parts.

Thats it.
There are always bi-polar Universes created this way.
It we could look outside , through the shield, we would see them, and they are made of anti-matter.
Al around us.
If we we in the anti-matter universe and look outside, we would see the "normal" Universe around us.
together they occupy no space.
Besides, space and time are only defined within a set of Universes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join