It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be Careful of What You Say

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
This world likes to get you for your words. Notice this the more? Why is that exactly? Such a growing trend, especially since the internet came into much use these days. It's really cramping our styles.

Why should a person be careful of what they say online?

Why? Because they're going to be labeled something (a nut, a terrorist)?

Anybody tiring from having to be careful of what they say online? Why is the world making it like that? Lets tell the entire world to knock it off already all together. We each should be able to explode in freely communicating what we honestly want to communicate online. Online should be a free-for-all, where you can get away with anything at all you say in the name of ENTERTAINMENT. Online should be thought of as just entertainment. Why let the world repress free communication online?

Look, the world seriously has a problem with words online from more than one way. But it is about time we break up from this repression trend going on against communication. I propose we create a 2nd internet where it is all just defined as entertainment going on online. So no one can be held accountable for what they say.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

its only gonna get worse my friend...look at this forum..we cant curse or say certain things...and its a CONSPIRACY website...

we are told what to eat, how to think, what to watch, what is cool or uncool, who is good and who is bad...i was born with a natural freedom to do and say what ever the F i want to say and do. the only reason i hold back is because i have a conscience and i have something to lose..

soon though when they push us too far, and we have nothing to lose.

conscience goes for a vacation..if you know what i mean

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

The stuff Loughner said on ats was public pretty quick.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Turning the internet realistic was a problem from the get-go. Folks getting all so serious. Entertainment should be the only value of your words online. A 2nd internet would be a delightful relief from the 1st internet which laws have infiltrated so badly. An entertaining internet should be LAW-FREE. Like when you see a movie where in it the bad guy characters threaten the character playing the president... No one got arrested for threats because it was what? Entertainment! So we need a strictly entertainment-based internet so folks can say the darnest of things and remain untouched by the law. Hear me?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

When everything you say is wrong. When everything you do is wrong. When everything you think is wrong. Then it no longer matters. That is exactly where we are going if not already there.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
The Internet was never made for us.

By using it you are subsidizing somebody else's need.

Highways in America weren't made for the people. It was a DOD project.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Nearly every word written by every person to bang out an opinion or comment on the web since about 1998, is archived. Current technologies can now link multiple email addys and web accounts to the same person via an analogue that matches email and social media accounts to people by their personal writing styles and ISP addresses.

Today, you can have many, multiple email boxes using different names but that's not confusing anyone. You are continually typed and data-based regardless of any attempts at anonymity. The effort to create some kind of legal web identification is simply sauce for the goose. TPTB don't need it because they know who you are... who we all are.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Did you not know everything is being monitored by the intelligence services of the NWO elite? Your mobile phone number will be flagged if you use certain words which "they"don't like. To many of these flags you will be catagorized as a person of interest. And you do not want to know what that will mean...you will receive special attention.....and you do not want to know what that will mean...

E-mails....your e-mails....don't start with what happens with e-mails. Anyways,....when the world has been taken over by the NWO "they" will try to find you because "they" want to know why you refuse the social security chip installed.

But you will have nothing to fear...and can say anything you want for as long you keep it NWO- friendly.

Now I will take of my alu-foil hat off..you know, the one for the ATS-contest?

new topics

top topics

join