It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Strong

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Someone said something about a constant feeling of deja vu, familiarity with events.

I have been feeling the exact same thing. It truly feels like we have lived this time frame before. The most of uncanny feeling of events happening that have already happened. Does that make sense?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah
Someone said something about a constant feeling of deja vu, familiarity with events.

I have been feeling the exact same thing. It truly feels like we have lived this time frame before. The most of uncanny feeling of events happening that have already happened. Does that make sense?
Yup that was me who said that ...........................................

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Hello my friends, I'm a new ATSer but why does it matter if you live near an ocean?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZacharyW
Edit for clarification: If I were to give you an example of what im feeling:

Someone tells you you only have a few more days to live minus the fear. So try to imagine what that would feel like minus the fear. I am not experiencing fear...and I am not saying I am going to die. Its more the feeling of being on edge/slightly depressed...waiting for something that you might be nervous about happening.

I am aware of Harvest and all that.
edit on 12/9/2011 by ZacharyW because: (no reason given)

I have gone through stages of feeling anxious, and trying to be ready for whatever.

I don't know what. But part of this process involves detaching from dogma and opting out of insanity, and finally just waiting in calm for what will come. I feel very much at peace with it all. We will do what we must when we are needed. I'm truly not worried or panicked. I feel very calm and content.

For me it's no longer about doing. It's about being.

But nothing is clanging in my consciousness urgently in the last few days.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join