It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Strong

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I know there have been many threads like this in the past (sorry). I must say many I haven't resonated with any of them, but for the last few days I been feeling something strong...I am just wondering if anyone else is feeling something...if you having to ask: "feeling what?" your probably not feeling it.

I am not sure if I am on to something big/worldwide or If I am under psychic attach or both, but I have do say guys, I am having a difficult time.

For those who are feeling something, please let me know in your post, whether or not you live close/somewhat close to the ocean.

Love you guys...even though I don't always know it.

Edit for clarification: If I were to give you an example of what im feeling:

Someone tells you you only have a few more days to live minus the fear. So try to imagine what that would feel like minus the fear. I am not experiencing fear...and I am not saying I am going to die. Its more the feeling of being on edge/slightly depressed...waiting for something that you might be nervous about happening.

I am aware of Harvest and all that.
edit on 12/9/2011 by ZacharyW because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ZacharyW

Something strong. Love? Apprehension? Fear? Depression? Joy? What?

I'm feeling very grounded and calm, myself. I do not live near an ocean.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

The earth is cleansing heself, and their is a rise in conciousness happening. We are recieving energy from the "ETs". People are changing, the world is too. Thats what i believe. I feel a lot more vibrations now. If anyone is open to it your conciousness will expand.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I feel very much that something is reaching critical mass,oddly the stronger it gets the more peace I have

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
OP edited for clarification.

thanks for the quick responses. Maybe I am over-reacting. At the same time I know I am under psycic attack and is amping up it feels like. I am trying not to feed it/empower it...but it is noticeable even when I am 'ignoring' it.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
As my mood states in my avatar:

melancholy

Noun:
A deep, pensive, and long-lasting sadness.
Adjective:
Sad, gloomy, or depressed.
Synonyms:
noun. sadness - melancholia - gloom - sorrow - dejection
adjective. sad - gloomy - melancholic - mournful - dismal - blue

Seems alot of it going around lately.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Your post rings bells, indeed. It's a feeling I've had myself for a long time now and the largest part of what brought me to ATS and keeps me here. I believe the news of whatever it is we're all feeling is likely to cross here first...and I can't help but think the advantage that gives for time to react may make all the difference.

If we're feeling the same thing though...It is very hard to put into words, which seems to be where you're at here too. I'd describe my feeling as that butterfly in the pit of the stomach feeling..when you know there is big trouble coming. Maybe something one of us did and the call to learn how much trouble just hasn't come yet....despite knowing it sure is coming. Geeze.. even this basic attempt is hard. Is that close to a decent description though? Not fear, like you say....but the sinking feeling of certainty that trouble isn't far off? Oh well... I never seem to write on this topic without feeling like an idiot.

Thanks for sharing though. Over the past few months I think I've seen at least a dozen started like yours here, and each one is coming from a person whose writing shows they are completely sincere and not trolling for flags or merit badges. S/F for taking the chance to come out and say this.....I'll bet it empowers many others who aren't there for saying anything publicly yet.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I feel something. Not sure what it is, but it gives me a strong feeling in the pit of my stomach. Kinda like when you're at the top of the stairs and your foot slips but you don't fall. It's sometimes so distracting, that i can't concentrate. What it is, I don't know, but something is coming.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpiritualStar
I feel something. Not sure what it is, but it gives me a strong feeling in the pit of my stomach. Kinda like when you're at the top of the stairs and your foot slips but you don't fall. It's sometimes so distracting, that i can't concentrate. What it is, I don't know, but something is coming.

Sorry for posting almost back to back on a thread..I try not to..but I can't help but comment on what you said here, Star. My wife looked at your words and lit up like the provervbial Christmas tree in agreement and realization. Her words are that you managed the best description of how she feels that she's yet heard anyone come up with.

I won't even touch on specifics here, as that isn't the point...but are people feeling this way also having the dreams? If that's a yes, I don't need to elaborate, I imagine... If it's not something that rings a bell for someone, nvm. It's not that important.

-Thanks!

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

It's the best way I can describe it. I would almost cal it dread, but not exactly. I know what dread feels like.

And your reasoning for coming back here is the same as me. That's why I lurk far more than I post. I believe you are correct, that if/'when something goes down, ATS is gonna likely be the first on it.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Your post rings bells, indeed. It's a feeling I've had myself for a long time now and the largest part of what brought me to ATS and keeps me here. I believe the news of whatever it is we're all feeling is likely to cross here first...and I can't help but think the advantage that gives for time to react may make all the difference.

If we're feeling the same thing though...It is very hard to put into words, which seems to be where you're at here too. I'd describe my feeling as that butterfly in the pit of the stomach feeling..when you know there is big trouble coming. Maybe something one of us did and the call to learn how much trouble just hasn't come yet....despite knowing it sure is coming. Geeze.. even this basic attempt is hard. Is that close to a decent description though? Not fear, like you say....but the sinking feeling of certainty that trouble isn't far off? Oh well... I never seem to write on this topic without feeling like an idiot.

Thanks for sharing though. Over the past few months I think I've seen at least a dozen started like yours here, and each one is coming from a person whose writing shows they are completely sincere and not trolling for flags or merit badges. S/F for taking the chance to come out and say this.....I'll bet it empowers many others who aren't there for saying anything publicly yet.

Thank you, my friend.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpiritualStar
Thanks for taking the time to comment.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
It's a feeling of a coming catastrophe, but only for those who live in the old energy of pursuing materialistic & monetary acclaims. For those who pursue love & creativity & peace it will be a good thing, as we'll finally get the chance to put these things to greater use for those in need. And finally getting the appreciation we've deserved for so long.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Something strong indeed.

The other day I saw a bumper sticker that I had never seen before. It read "The Church has left the building - I will love you as God loves you!"

It was certainly a message I have not seen before on a bumper sticker and just seeing it filled me with joy that the message is getting out by all means.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Feels like Justine in Trier's Melancholia plus the fear, it's almost unable to move, hard to breathe,
accumulates slowly since middle October to almost unbearable now.
Feels like i am being canceled by a descending unseen, like i am going to fade in the thin air.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I live in a City Portsmouth wich is located on Portsea Island an is surrounded by the sea Southsea is the area I am located an can see hear an smell the ocean at all times.I have been feeling something intangible for quite a while hard to summerise.Its almost like constant de ja vu .Not just a short burst of recognition with an ocurance ,But a constant feeling of faniliarity with events ocouring around me also serrenitity if that makes any sense?.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Yes, I know exactly what you are talking about. I posted about it awhile ago as well: Tangible Negative Energy.

It seems to fluctuate, and is stronger at certain times.

I have been overpowering it by sending out waves of love, caring, and understanding.

I don't know what else I can do.

ETA: No, I do not live near an ocean.
edit on 12/18/2011 by ottobot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I understand what you feel, I often wonder "what else is left?" - one can have a job, family, and all the preoccupations and distractions of modern soceity, however, if we remove these elements from the average persons awareness, then they too would generally have an empty feeling.

In terms of what is on the horizon, there has definitley been a change in density, that is, the lower spectrum emotional energies seem to have faded, however, the higher spectrum energies are only penetrating at certain levels resulting in a kind of "vacuousness."
edit on 18-12-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   

I feel that everything changes and faster than before.I feel i change from the inside.
It's hard to explain it.What i feel is like part of myself is dying everyday,not a physical death,but spiritual.I don't know if you can understand.
The feeling is so strong that sometimes i feel that i'm going to die for real.And this happens everyday for the last month.I went to a doctor, but there's nothing pathological.
There is also a distance between me and the problems of the world.It's like what happens around me everyday is not real,like watching a movie.
I don't feel that a great doom is coming.Far from it.I think something wonderful is going to happen.For the first time in my life i have no fear and no doubt about the future.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

That's almost exactly how I would put into words how I've felt. Actually all these posts explain atleast some of what I've been feeling.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join