It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1920's - What The Future Will Look Like

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I think I prefer there vision of the future to the reality.

Flying cars do exist, only a handful in prototype form but they wont be mass produced any time soon even though we could.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
the 'Buck Rogers' serials were just as deep in looking into the future as anything

in one series Buck & cohort were awakened 500 years later into a world run by syndicates of crime...
(present day central banks/federal reserve/goldman sachs /etc.)?

in another series Buck & cohorts wile on Mars encounter the Clay People...

now we have not yet discovered active life on Mars, yet...but i feel assured that in the clay deposits below the landscape that 21st century science will discover what Buck found in the imaginations of film writers

life in the Mars clay tunnels

edit on 17-12-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TotallyFEDup88

Thanks for posting and i agree we should be more worried about the direction America is going..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

I'm thinking there ideas were when they thought America would be rich and peace was all over the world no wars they had great ideas but those dreams were doomed..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

You might be right with the enviromental construction and power ..Thanks for posting,sugarcookie1

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Your right about the 'Buck Rogers' serials ..I never though of it that way we are being ran by syndicates of crime (goverment) so someone was looking deeper into the future

peace,sugarcookie1

top topics

<< 1   >>

join