It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REALITY CHECK: Is Ron Paul Right on Israel?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by DoctorSarvis

What it all comes down to is an American proxy with Iran war via Israel. Israel and the U.S. and Britain are basically governed by the same banksters who have no loyalty to a single country. Israel wouldn't exist without the U.S and Britain after WWII and the United Nations (NWO).

And DoctorSarvis nails it right on the head. Bankers. Bankers run everything, most especially the wars. They, the Banking Cartel, makes loans to all parties concerned, stirs up trouble and false reports, lets the war happen, and then collects from all parties, plus interest, of course. It is a protection racket, and it is wrong to let these suit wearing, above the law minions run the show. The Banking Cartel is too big. Time for it to go the way of Ma Bell.

Although... the Christian fundamentalists would happily accept a war with Iran if it means a war in 2012 to bring in this so called 'rapture' and convert all remaining muslims and jews to Christianity.

I have to agree with that too....just a few days ago a Christian customer said to me that she would be happy when the war against Israel started, so Jesus could come and save all of her kind, and punish all of those evil, satanic Muslims. I'm afraid they are all going to get a big, and completely unexpected surprise.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
This was a powerful line:

In 1981, Israel bombed an Iraqi nuclear plant, Texas Congressman Ron Paul went against both the United Nations and President Ronald Reagan when he defended Israel's right to defend itself. Today that position hasn't changed.

So many are quick to judge Ron calling him an anti-semite and racist but he has been defending their sovereignty this whole time and they didn't know it. Unless they choose to ignore it.

<< 1   >>

join