It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Courts Claim Iranian 9/11 Link

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
You know guys as an Iranian who lived in the US and Canada for almost half my life,i am very familiar to both cultures and ways of rationalizing towards different issues.I am the child of Mcdonalds.threes company,and pink floyd as much as i am a Moslem who attends Ashura and eats ghorme sabzi.Deep inside i have a profound respect for both American and Persian culture and i love both people,and i know a lot of others who think the same.sounds odd but we are culturely much closer to each other than almost any other nation in the world.and by that i dont mean the detailed and apparent similarity but the more deep and fundamental aspects of humanity.An American is much closer to us than lets say chinese or even iraqis! and i am sure same goes for Americans. the Iluminati people that run the world know this very well. Israel on the other hand is very afraid of the unification of our countries,and does whatever it can to prevent this from happening. it is very unfortunate for two great nations and all of the world for that matter,to be hostage to a tiny fake, sick state. dont get me wrong i love people from israel as much as any other people,but what their gov is doing is injustice in any book. so if they crave war to fill up their bottomless pockets even more, saddly i have to say' lets bring it on' lets kill millions of innocent people,if thats what it takes to sit you way back down.Pity will be the killing of our beloved Americans who have nothing to do with this mass. . . I hope some day every body come to their freaking senses.If that day ever comes!!
sorry for the spelling errors. its been a while.

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join