It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Precious Thing They Take From Us

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

I only list this as a possibiliy..............out souls.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
sooooo...just listen to Dark Side of The Moon and I think that reveals pretty much all the things that cause problems with modern life.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by EartOccupant

not to mention the fear that gov. tries to instill in everyone on a regular basis. it's like my relationship... theres so many lies, i'm upset about one thing and forgot about the thing that happened 5 things ago!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Its amazing how the synchronistic nature of the universe unfolds. I just finished watching a documentary where the ending credits had a special thanks to all the people that contributed towards the project and specifically how the greatest gift they could have given was their "Time".

I found this to be very profound and I navigated from the documentary to Facebook to ATS, not really sure what it was I hoping to accomplish but knowing that I had to formulate my thoughts on the subject. I clicked on myATS and noticed this thread had some recent activity.

I must say this thread should be the first thing people see when they come here. When we waste our time debating on troll threads or even in our day to day activities when we engage with people that do nothing but disrupt our lives, we are wasting time. We take it for such granted because we have never lost it. Because once its gone its too late and nobody has come back to tell us about it.

Time, one way or another is running out for all of us irrespective of age race religion or sex or even species for that matter. So to waste it doing anything other than what we love is (in my opinion) a tragedy of cosmic proportions.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join