It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's History of Using Vacations To Sign-In Horrible Laws

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Well folks, he is at it again. On December 17th, Obama and his family are again going to Hawaii for a long vacation. How many vacations can this guy take?!
whitehouse.gov1.info...

Odd how it's right before he signs this new law that places US citizens as possible "domestic terrorists" which then can be subjected to indefinite detention w/o trail. Sounds like a growing trend with this guy. I have strong feeling that he is being forced to take these vacations so there is little chance of a backlash after signing these controversial bills.

Let's not forget how he re-signed the Patriot Act with his "auto-pen" from his vacation trip in Europe.
www.npr.org...

Lesson learned folks… You KNOW something is about to happen when our POTUS goes away.... Again

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Yeah, we're #ed.

second line

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Makes me think, what if its 2012 right now, and not 2011. Who knows? One year can get lost easiely, Jesus was born 4-8B.C so, really, who knows?

Dont want to say I believe in the 2012 theorie

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by verschickter

Those theories are interesting but I always looked at it as a sign of hope. So, for our sake I hope we did lose that one year somewhere down the line. lol

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Maybe his long vacation is going home for Christmas?

I do see your point that he does seem to be away or leave right after he signs a law into place that works against Americans.

NDAA is his Christmas gift to himself. A nice tyrannacil military dictatorship that he leads should fit nicely underneath the Whitehouse Christmas Tree.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by monkeySEEmonkeyDO

Lesson learned folks… You KNOW something is about to happen when our POTUS goes away.... Again

Words to heed!
I recall Obama was on the golf course some 20 minutes before Seal Team 6 killed Osama Bin Laden. Obama, the blame-er-in-chief, distanced himself from it all, you know... just in case something went wrong

80 games of golf (and counting), excessive spending on vacations between he and his wife, meanwhile he continues to compromise the safety and well being of we the people.
It's a valid concern on our part when Obama vacations or leaves the country, imo.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I guess that means he was never really on vacation?
That is going to upset some people more than anything else you posted.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by monkeySEEmonkeyDO
You KNOW something is about to happen when our POTUS goes away.... Again

.... or you KNOW that the White House will do a document dump if it's late on a Friday afternoon ... and you KNOW they'll do a massive dump if it's the evening before a long holiday break. Yes ... this 'transparent' administration certainly is predictable.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sweetliberty

EXACTLY!!! He might not even be away as they made public, and could still be in DC as these actions took place... It just seems odd to me on how many vacations he has been taking and how many rights he has been violating with his bills at the same time..

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by monkeySEEmonkeyDO

This could get amusing monkeySee

Senate Republicans Seek To Block Unconfirmed Appointments To Labor Board

Senate Republicans and the president can’t agree on new National Labor Relations Board members, leaving only two chairs on the board filled going into the new year.

This will cause the board to shut down, as a quorum cannot occur with two chairs filled. Obama will then be forced to make recess appointments in order to keep the board running.

It took three years but the Senate Republicans seem to be "getting it".

new topics

top topics

join