It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Said "Obama" over the phone, then got disconected...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
I'd say it was coincidence.

As long as you appear to support the red or blue team, they will think you are still trapped in their game.

If not, they would have kept listening to hear what you had to say.

good point,

but what if it was just a software test ?

The tambourines will jangle later.

Next time, the word "Obama" will trigger a "live" operator to listen in.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by lowundertheradar

Said "Obama" over the phone, then got disconected...,

Wait till they decipher;

NObama

SLObama

Obamuhh

GObama

DUHbama

Obamduh

O'bama (Ireland codes only)

MACObama (McDonalds payphones only)

GLObama (Japan)

and God forbid you send a picture from your cell phone;

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Whenever I speak with relatives in the US my phone goes haywire. At first I did not make much of it since I thought it could be that the connection wasn't proper. Lately though, the phone-tapping is getting so bold that I decided to record the sounds I hear, which can only be heard on my side. There are indeed a few keywords that will make "the machines" press "record".

Ron Paul is one of them.

This phone tapping has been going on for close to 10 years now.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel

Whenever I speak with relatives in the US my phone goes haywire. At first I did not make much of it since I thought it could be that the connection wasn't proper. Lately though, the phone-tapping is getting so bold that I decided to record the sounds I hear, which can only be heard on my side. There are indeed a few keywords that will make "the machines" press "record".

Ron Paul is one of them.

This phone tapping has been going on for close to 10 years now.

Are your "relatives" politicians of any sort?

What area code?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
It's only a test, it's only a test......

After Monday’s fiasco which terrified many in New Jersey, officials learned their lesson and are warning about a test text that may come to New York City area cell phones tomorrow. It is unlikely the emergency text will come to New Jersey cell phones but is possible.

A test of cellular broadcasting technology will be conducted between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. Thurday by the New York City Office of Emergency Management, in cooperation with the Federal Emergency Management Agency, the Federal Communications Commission, and mobile telephone service providers.

The test is for the Wireless Emergency Alerts (WEA) system – a new, free emergency notification service that will allow authorized government officials to send geographically targeted emergency alerts to enabled mobile devices on the AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon wireless networks.

It is possible that messages broadcast over the cellular network may be received by enabled cell phones in New Jersey near the New York border. This event will be just a test, and not a real emergency alert.

test 01

test 02

verizon never even sent a second text msg to say the first one was a mistake !!!!

WHAT do we learn from THAT second "mistake"

get it ?

"Coincidences" are Rare !

edit on Dec-16-2011 by xuenchen because:

edit on Dec-16-2011 by xuenchen because: ...

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Hey guys, look what I found! Pentagon fears listening posts from China

At issue for Huawei is widespread concern among U.S. military and intelligence agencies that Huawei’s switches, chips and firmware contain “back doors” that can give China's military the equivalent of listening posts all over the U.S. telecommunications infrastructure.

And someone in our government said that we were modeling our defense on China's? WoW.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by lowundertheradar
Should I be worried? I was talking to my sister who's alone and very ill. She doesn't have the internet or watch t.v., so I was trying, delicately, to tell her about the upcoming presidential race. As soon as it was out of my mouth, the line disconnected. I called her right back, but she thought the trouble was on my end. Seeing as how we're now in a police state, I'll be expecting that knock/battering-ram/swat team to be at my door. Teach ME to open my big mouth, again. America...now I'm calling it Usuckistan.

Dang! They're EVERYWHERE!
Now look what you've done! They were trying to censor one mouth and by their own direct actions, you have had to spread that info around the world via ATS! I'll bet those censors are sorry that they made a spsur of the moment effort to silence you in your conversation with your sis.

So sorry will they be that I'm willing to bet you could call your sister right now and utter that terrible, terrible word many times and not get disconnected this time. That will prove to you that you gave them a lesson they won't easily forget. Next time try throwing the name Gringrich to see what happens.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
It's sad to see a person getting scared/paranoid after saying Obama over the phone in a supposed free democratic society

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Normally, I would consider this a coincidence too, but I just spoke to my mother yesterday and she told me the EXACT same thing happened to her within the last week. The minute she mentioned "Obama" her phone disconnected.

It's a sign! Cut him off!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
my initial reaction : utter twaddle

such a " policy " makes zero sense what so ever - however you slice it

just stop and think how ,any people have the neeed or urge to " drop " obama , into a phone call

journalists

DNC staff / activits / campain volunteers

killing a phone call based on a keyword is simply absurd - for inteligence value - you need the entire convo - in context

as an example :

caller : hi , what are your views on president obama ?

< click >

by killing the call you have failed to learn if the recipitent of the call was going to say :

hes my hero , greatest president ever

OR

hes an uncotitutionsal imposter , i want to kill him

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

With technology today, we have no idea what people are capable of doing.

As far as we know, the government could be trying to listen to these calls and Anonymous is cutting them off.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeBoss
It's sad to see a person getting scared/paranoid after saying Obama over the phone in a supposed free democratic society

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Really free? Then say that to those that were groped by TSA, and also were called terrorists simply for their beliefs

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I'm beginning to believe that nothing is a coincidence.I was at a pharmacy(well known)the other day at the consulting window,and overheard a woman asking if she could get a flu shot after receiving a shingles shot.No big deal as I refuse to get a flu vaccine no matter what.I went back about an hour later and on the radio loudspeaker in the store a commercial was on,about when it's safe to get a flu vaccine after receiving a shingle shot?
Now if this was the only time this occurred I would not have given it a second thought but I find it's happening more and more often.Call it coincidence,listening in or spying someone or something(as in computers programs) could very well be listening in to our conversations.Try to take notice if it happens again because it's either coincidences or synchronicity happening to me all the time lately.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
It seems unlikely to me that it is anything other than a coincidence. I have complained openly over the phone about all things political, even Obama and his administration. I have complained about Bush, I have complained about my state reps, I have complained about petsmart.. the only one I ever got disconnected from was when I was talking to a friend about the stupidity of petsmart corporate. They are probably monitoring me.. fo sho!
Kidding, seriously, not trying to be rude.
It just seems unlikely considering people all over the place complain at length about the man and don't get disconnected.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I think it is possible to be flagged depending on what you are into on the web.

Some years ago, my sisters son was in trouble in South America it was bad, I tried to send a letter directly to Hugo Chavez.
I found the website and sent the E-mail...my mail was returned, my internet connection went down. I called my sister and told her what happened. She said the blah blah blah gov would not let us do anything...our phone clicked and we heard a sound like when you record someone a tick every few seconds, we went on talking about how now they were recording us now and got even more into bashing the Gov...our phones went dead.

The next time we tried to call each other the phones went dead. We stayed off the phone for a week or so and all went back to normal but my internet would not connect to any .gov site and eventually a virus took out my hard drive.

We are totally watched and controlled when they want more then anyone thinks.

My nephew committed suicide in their prison....the end of that.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Shoot, my calls get dropped after: hello, I, the, car, today, work, doctor, phone, stupid phone, plan, sucks

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

No, none are politicians. That's not necessary anymore. I'm sure it either has to do with matters of which I am clueless or non-existent matters. It's really awkward to hear the sounds...nowadays I just don't care anymore, it's not like I've got anything to hide, and even though it is as intrusive as it gets - who am I going to formally complain to?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

it is most likely a coincidence. however, in the unlikely case it is not, you should start looking for a place to hide. remember, though, it is very unlikely.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by EvolEric

Respect to you for telling the story truthfully rather than making out you were some kind of hero

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join