It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Necessarily Ought To Have Been Shadows.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

And further show how little of the facts you do know? Why would you stop now?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

Correction. I won't even acknowledge your ignorance. Goodbye.
edit on 16/12/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Correction

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

No, we get direct deposit on the 1st and the 15th, that's how they pay us in the Air Force. Pretty feeble attempt at......whatever you were trying......

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
This should be renamed the "no-brains" theory.

Even if it could be proved without doubt that the video did not have shadows when it should, all one could ever conclude was that the video itself had been altered, or is a false picture of the real event.

Give me a photo of yourself OP, I'll airbrush your shadow out using photoshop. Have I proved you are a CGI creation, or does the absolute wealth of evidence pointing to your obvious existence prove that the photo alone is at fault?

Even if we proved video manipulation, which we haven't, we are so far away from the insane notion of there being no-planes it's comical. You are bordering on mental illness with this kinda nonsense.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver

I would guess the same way they kept the Manhattan Project secret which also required the work and cooperation of thousands of government employees.

Fear and national security.

edit on 15/12/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Changes to a quote for readability

ETA Correction. "more than 130,000 people"
edit on 15/12/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

The Manhattan project wasn't kept secret. Details were leaked all over the place. And it certainly wasn't a secret after they exploded the bomb.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by warpcrafter
reply to post by GR1ill3d

Must be nice to have the ability to blind yourself to obvious facts. Your violent knee-jerk reaction displayed in this thread marks you as a friend to the liars who are trying still to force the official story down everyone's throats. Well I'm here (Along with many, many others) to tell you that it's not working.

I am assuming you didn't read all of my posts, I never said I was 100% with the "Official" story. There are some really flaky things about it all.

Obvious facts... hmm what that a bunch of religious nut jobs with a plan that was almost 10 years in the making flew some planes into buildings 10 years ago? And the resulting fire of the fuel and thousands of plastic machines, papers, paint, body parts, wood and what have you weakened the steel enough to lose more then half of it's strength and cause a major collapse? You mean the most simple explanation?

Occam's Razor...

It is of my opinion that the CIA knew about the attacks prior to it and yet stood by and did nothing to prevent them. America at that time was overconfident in itself and that is where the government fell short. "Oh yea like that would ever happen, HA-HAH!" 2 months later... "Oh our bad"

No matter what happens though you guys hang on to your CGI theory. Cause some day when everyone knows about it, the government is going to say "Yes we admit it, we are the guilty party, we planned those attacks, paid off thousands to keep quiet and never reveal the truth ever to anyone."
edit on 12/16/1111 by GR1ill3d because: Spelling.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Round and round we go.

Nope - round and round you go. We're all standing in the right place - you are the one spinning his wheels - in reverse.

Alongside all the other evidence, this surely and conclusively settles the case in favour of 9/11 video manipulation.

Really? The only thing that this is in evidence of is your unrelenting devotion to your own reality.

There ought to have been shadows.

Well, I guess that settles that.

This is not a matter of opinion, and it cannot be denied.

Opinion is too nice of a word, more like delusion.

If you are new to this reality....

This reality? There are separate realities? Ok, based on what your posting here I can see where you may believe that.

an awful lot of new questions will be raised...

By you. And all answers are gauranteed to be ignore.

......but maybe an awful lot of older questions will be answered.

They've been answered - can't help it if you don't like the answers.

We were duped, bigtime.

Who's we?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Maybe I missed something but I understood it as TPTB behind this event had used CGI out in the public, that the planes were a hologram. It could be that it was hologram covering for another object such as a missile, with the little I know about CGI and laser guidance I do know that the military has the ability to mark a target with a laser and have that target be hit from almost anywhere. So if it were a missile or other object besides a plane, why could they not have marked the obect with a laser and hit that object with a hologram of a plane such that it's entire flight would have been camouflaged as a plane?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

Some information it seems would disagree with your statement.
Though it included over 30 different research and production sites, the Manhattan Project was chiefly carried out in three secret scientific cities: Hanford, Washington, Oak Ridge, Tennessee, and Los Alamos, New Mexico.

The history of the Manhattan Project remained classified for many years. In fact, it was so secret that Harry S. Truman, although vice president of the United States, was not made aware of its existence until after the death of Roosevelt in 1945.

Source

Secrecy in the Manhattan Project was so complete that many people working for the organization did not know what they were working on until they heard about the bombing of Hiroshima on the radio.

Source

And a large billboard at Oak Ridge reinforcing the need for secrecy

edit on 16/12/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo/syntax

edit on 16/12/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Honestly, I dont know. Does any one know for sure? First off, there should be shadows, on the ground for sure.. Though the buildings and planes are much higher, so to say there should have been a shadow on the tower.. Perhaps at some moment.. And the first impact, I do see a shadow.. So.. Idk.. Perhaps they tweaked the images to show a lss obvious military plane.. But to say no plane.. I cant, I wasnt there.. To say plane.. Well I can only do so because both sides agree.. And to make a valid arguement, its best to start where majority agree..

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Truman may not have known but Stalin certainly did and had been up to speed for a long time :-

www.atomicarchive.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wheelindiehl
reply to post by filosophia

Maybe I missed something but I understood it as TPTB behind this event had used CGI out in the public, that the planes were a hologram. It could be that it was hologram covering for another object such as a missile, with the little I know about CGI and laser guidance I do know that the military has the ability to mark a target with a laser and have that target be hit from almost anywhere. So if it were a missile or other object besides a plane, why could they not have marked the obect with a laser and hit that object with a hologram of a plane such that it's entire flight would have been camouflaged as a plane?

Why couldn't they? Well, apart from the technological issues involved in such an absurd plan, it's an absolutely ridiculous thing to do when you could just fly a fricking plane into the building to start with.

I mean Jesus, if your house got burgled, would you entertain such notions of the burglar using a super intelligent robot coupled with fakery of CCTV footage to make it appear as a normal burglary, or would you just assume that someone went into your house and took your stuff, if that's what the footage showed?

There is a fine line between thinking outside the box and being creative, to overcomplicating something very simple like a delusion fool, and you've leaped and bounded into the latter.
edit on 16-12-2011 by humphreysjim because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

To clarify, and thanks for your disclosure but being honest you were beginning to sound like an OS'er (god I hate that term as much as truther but it serves its purpose...). I don't think anyone is "clinging" to this theory, we are discussing it with what limited information and knowledge we have. If even discussing something is distasteful then perhaps it might be better not to peruse such threads.

But, as you well state, there are many things that just don't add up and this MIGHT be one of them. When one discounts things out of hand or does not even look at certain evidence (The 9/11 COmmission Report did the same), one could miss small but pertinent details. At least the person in the video took the time and trouble to do a little research and prevent some interesting points.

"Some say" (yes, that old cliche) that whatever technology is possessed by the people (ie public domain, freely available, off-the-shelf type stuff), the (secret) government is anywhere from 100 to 1000 years in advance. The man I heard state that was Phil Schneider. He purported to have worked on the construction of DUMB's and eventually wound up dead under strange circumstances.

edit on 16/12/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Oops, replied to wrong person, corrected

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourboycal2
Im gonna need some more data for this shadow business . 9/11 the thorn that won't go away lol. Thanks for sharing the vid. 9/11 was the day the world changed , and we have not had our questions answered yet.

It's the dead horse that conspiracy mongors won't stop beating, to be more accurate. It really isn't the case your questions haven't been answered. It's really the case you don't want to believe the answers you've been given.

Noone, but noone, looked at the live broadcase of the towers collapsing and instinctively thought they were destroyed by lasers from outer space. These damned fool conspiracy web site are passing off ridiculous claims and now the conspiracy mongors who drank their Kool-aid are rewriting the events of the day to suit their conspiracy theories, like this "everyone in Manhattan was a secret gov't agent lying about seeing a plane" idiocy.

Who the heck originally invented this whole "no plane" bit, anyway?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Your avatar is very fitting!
edit on 16-12-2011 by humphreysjim because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

My bet - bunch of stoners sitting around trying to come up with the most ridiculous conspircy theory.

"No wait, no wait - what if there were NO PLANES man"!
"Better yet - what if there were NO VICTIMS"!
"Hold on - how about there no such thing as SEPTEMBER"!
Silence
"Thats actually pretty retarded - lets stick with no planes"

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
The official story is full of holes in lies, but not quite as much as this BS no plane theory, that seems to keep popping up whenever new 911 ground is being broken (how convenient).

Sure, they could have used magical holograms and planted debris ahead of time to be ejected down with explosives perfectly timed to match the holograms while silently removing the actual planes from the air and "disappearing" the people on board.

Or, the much simpler explanation, they flew HIJACKED PLANES INTO THE BUILDINGS.

Why over complicate a complicated operation adding various extra points of failure, knowing this event was intended to be, and would be, a world changing event meaning plenty of eyes and brains would be dissecting everything that happened for decades to come.

There is absolutely no reason to fake the planes. There is absolutely NO evidence to support the no plane "theory" but there is ample evidence, proof, testimony and video/audio clips to provide proof of planes indeed being used, standard run of the mill passenger jets. No special pods. no magic invisible missiles or heat rays. No mini nukes, not cgi, no holograms, none of that none sense.

So OP, what is your intent in beating the crap out of this dead fictional horse? Do you honestly believe this crap? I feel bad for you if so, and I suggest you reaffirm your willingness to Deny Ignorance, starting with your own.

Or, is it as I suspect, a disinformation campaign being used to smear the entire 911 truth movement. People like you post the same debunked garbage over and over on every single alternative news site. you know the people don't support your "theory" and neither does the evidence.

So why continue to perpetuate this bogus claim making the rest of us look like morons merely discussing 911 in the same internet spheres of influence you chose to infiltrate?

If you wanna spread disinfo and garbage, go sign up at GPL.

There's plenty to investigate about 911. the stand down. The funding. the foreknowledge, the dancing Israelis, the truck bombs, the evidence of thermite, the laws of physics, cell phone calls being impossible at the time from that altitude and speed, etc etc

Why concentrate on government created BS like no planes?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

the government (elements within the US government not the whole) once they realized the psyop that was 911 had failed to convince the masses of it's authenticity and people started investigating.

oone, but noone, looked at the live broadcase of the towers collapsing and instinctively thought they were destroyed by lasers from outer space.

Of course not. But once the dust settled, plenty of people, myself included, started saying "wait a minute" because some basic laws of physics were broken, namely the bottom half of a skyscraper, framed in steel, encased in concrete, offering NO resistance to the top section as it collapsed.

Some of us also noticed that one of the towers top sections started to twist and fall away just like it should have, but then goes straight down into the basement, much like WTC7 but in a much more spectacular fashion.

Right about then is where I started hearing about holograms, mini nukes, heat rays, space weapons, and all the other insanity that makes it impossible to digest the FACTS.

At the very least, elements of the US government have some explaining to do. But they only have to do that when enough of the "right" people start asking questions. So, before those people start asking those questions, you create the massive smear campaign that is still ongoing.

Which makes sense considering once some of the unfavorable information started leaking out the name of the game was smear, so 911 truth became a group of holocaust deniers and antisemites that believe in UFOs and unicorns.

Much like a small element was able to completely sideline and smear OWS, the same thing happened with 911 truth. So m uch so that you'll see the same cut and paste attacks, and cut and paste false facts, on this very thread eventually.
edit on 16-12-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I am just viewing it more from an objective stand point then anything else. The time, money and resources that would need to be invested in flying a "Fake" plane into a building would well outweigh the cost of just hiring 20 or so terrorists to do it.

I will give credit to the person that made the video, but I think he needs to understand that some of the best cameras out there in 2001 (available to the public, not sure what TV crews had exactly) had the image resolution or megapixels of less then half of an Iphone 4s. Getting a shadow to show up clearly from far away with a camera with 3 or so megapixels would be astounding. Which is why the second I saw the video I almost stopped watching it. Since it doesn't take into account the image quality of said camera and what it was capable of at the time.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I can find a hole in your statement about cost and impracticality. The recent use of military drones. These things cost at least 4.5 million dollars a piece (newer models) if it isn't much more and they require a team of at least 10-20 people to operate effectively. This raises the operating cost to a substantial level. Apparently the US military has "lost" at least 90 of these craft. That amounts to billions of dollars. Now, if one were to spread the cost of operations over the entire American population it's probably only a few dollars per citizen. If we consider 9/11 to be another vaguely military like operation, I am sure cost is but a minor factor in the whole equation.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join