It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandusky Was Teaching Basic Hygien: Really?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
So now the scum bag attorney for Jerry Sandusky is saying that Jerry was only teaching boys "basic hygien" in the showers:

“Some of these kids don’t have basic hygiene skills,” Karl Rominger told WHTM. “Teaching a person to shower at the age of 12 or 14 sounds strange to some people, but people who work with troubled youth will tell you there are a lot of juvenile delinquents and people who are dependent who have to be taught basic life skills like how to put soap on their body.”

Full story HERE

So that's what we are going to call it now? Perhaps he was teaching the boys what body parts to have "special" bathing in the mouth of another man?

I find Lawyers who come up with these types of stories to be completely scum-worthy.

Sandusky never once mentioned this Hygien issue when interviewed. Now all of a sudden, this is all he was doing, not horsing around?

Sandusky is going to find out many new "Basic Hygien" tricks once he is locked up. That, and a lot of other drop the soap games.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

I'm sure that when he goes to prison.
They are going to show him a few things in the shower also.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

I am going to make a prediction: Sandusky will take his life, either before the trial, or after his conviction. He will NEVER step foot in prison, as he will be as good as dead anyway if he does.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack

Originally posted by grey580

I am going to make a prediction: Sandusky will take his life, either before the trial, or after his conviction. He will NEVER step foot in prison, as he will be as good as dead anyway if he does.

More than likely he will be sent to a nice, minimum security place and get lots of attention from loyal fans.
Forget about him having a hard bunk and a metal toilet in a ten-foot cage. He will ge taken care of by the elite, give interview and get early release for "health" reasons..

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack
So now the scum bag attorney for Jerry Sandusky is saying that Jerry was only teaching boys "basic hygien" in the showers:

“Some of these kids don’t have basic hygiene skills,” Karl Rominger told WHTM. “Teaching a person to shower at the age of 12 or 14 sounds strange to some people, but people who work with troubled youth will tell you there are a lot of juvenile delinquents and people who are dependent who have to be taught basic life skills like how to put soap on their body.”

Full story HERE

So that's what we are going to call it now? Perhaps he was teaching the boys what body parts to have "special" bathing in the mouth of another man?

I find Lawyers who come up with these types of stories to be completely scum-worthy.

Sandusky never once mentioned this Hygien issue when interviewed. Now all of a sudden, this is all he was doing, not horsing around?

Sandusky is going to find out many new "Basic Hygien" tricks once he is locked up. That, and a lot of other drop the soap games.

You can't make this stuff up. Where did he come with not one but two morons for lawyers?

They're trying to lay the grounds for a mistrial, I'll put money on it. You'd think they'd be telling their client that he has the right to remain silent and they wouldn't be talking either.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Reply to post by phantomjack

I dont think this is a big deal at all. I mean clearly him saying stuff like this will not help his case. Just like when he said he touched their legs in the shower but was just horsing around. These things are not considered normal for a grown man. I mean remember Michael Jackson? He told everyone he just like to share his bed with kids and give them treats. Did that help? Nope. Not one bit. However, in Jackson's case all his accusers came forward after he died and said they lied. But at the end of the day, Sandusky still looks like a creep.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Reply to post by Aliensun

Sandusky?? This man has no loyal fans. Lol. Nobody knew who this guy was before all this happened. And even when his name did hit the headlines it took a backseat to Paterno until the press found out he had lung cancer. Then they left him alone. Joepa had loyal fans because he is a ledgend.....Sandusky is basically a nobody.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
McQueary is on the stand right now. Just the fact that he is basically make himself look bad makes me believe he's telling the truth.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I haven't been following this, but I have read up on it just now, and from my perspective Mike McQueary should be facing a prison sentence also.
He knew what he saw, he reported it to people who it seems did nothing, and then he himself forgot about it all? He's as guilty as the rest of them.

top topics

join