It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where do you conceal carry?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Well I carry a GI .45 by ParaUSA

I know its a BIG 5in barrel 1911a1 but I'm never much for hiding

But I use a M7 shoulder holster under my jacket its so comfy i sometimes forget its there
One time I met this girl at the park, we went to her house I took off my coat- and there was my pistol she wasn't worried but still you'd never know!

But I also use a pocket holster its not "Hidden" due to the grips sticking out of my pocket but thats just when out and around the property.

Just find the right gun, then figure out the most comfortable way to carry and draw for you, after all WE are not drawing our weapons, you are.

good luck!

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by argentus

I went by to see my little gunsmith shop and get the name of the ammo I've been buying. Its a shame I couldn't just remember it or find the original box, but anyway. It is "Extreme Shock." I would put up a link, but the work computer shuts down all sites related to shopping.
It is an extreme flangible, lead free, it has a little plastic cap covering some type of powder, with a very thin brass outershell on the bullet.

The shirts I've been wearing under my work shirts are from 5.1 Tactical. They are similar to an under armor shirt, but with ambidextrous padded pockets to hold the gun under either arm, pad my skin, and also hide the imprint of the gun from the outside.

Just more details on what I posted earlier, I finally found the brand names.
edit on 19-12-2011 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join