It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daytime UFO filmed over Cape Coral, Florida 13-Dec-2011

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Who wants to debunk this one?

www.latest-ufo-sightings.net...

LUFOS - Strange bright object was recorded slowly flying over Cape Coral, a municipality located in Lee County, Florida. This was taken on Tuesday, 13th December 2011.

edit on 15-12-2011 by isyeye because: (no reason given)

Posting videos and video links - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of a video, please post the video or a link to the video, a description of the video's content, and one or two paragraphs offering your own opinion on the video. This will help inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.
edit on 15/12/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

At first I thought it was a Mylar balloon, but I can't be sure. I'll just watch and wait for some of the other members to comment. Thanks for sharing!

Though it does still look like a mylar balloon maybe with the sunlight reflecting off/through it.
edit on 15-12-2011 by jeenyus2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Sort of looks like a missile. You can see the engine flame burning. If you look close you will see a small tail at the bottom of the flame.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

I like the idea that cable wire or electrical wires were in view...not sure what the heck that was so indeed it is in the true sense a UFO

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I hate UFO videos that have no ending.

If the "UFO" is still in the frame why did the person stop filming.....

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jeenyus2008

Hmm, it looks kinda overcast and gloomy to cause such a bright reflection. For the rest, I have no idea.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

It does make it questionable. I know if I was filming something that I thought was a UFO, I would never stop filming as long as it was in view, or the battery died.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Airplane with its landing lights on landing in Ft. Meyers...next.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
It feels like a balloon or something like one, I get no sense of intelligent control from the video.

And like the other guy said, unless the camera ran out of juice (or you being attacked), keep on filming.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Reece

Without a sense of direction and the location of filming, how do you know for sure?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by calnorak

I don't know anything for sure. But it's most likely an airplane due to the rate it appears to be moving and it's most likely going to Ft. Meyers because that the closest airport to Cape Coral that I know of since I live near there. Much more plausible than an alien craft especially when we're only given a short unfinished clip of a blurry light in the sky with no zoom.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Ever seen the space shuttle go up? It looks like a rocket to me.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I am not sure what it is, but it does seem to be floating in air currents. I think the idea of a balloon is the best guess though.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

At a point in the video you can see the sunlight reflecting off something at 3 o'clock on the screen. That is the only reason I came to that conclusion. But now looking at the video it is just a advertisement placed over the video lol..

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Looks a helluva lot like a video of an airplane to me. Maybe overexposed, night vision, or just really bright landing lights.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by isyeye

It's a fuzzy light in the sky, what is there to debunk? The real question is who wants to VALIDATE that this is an alien spacecraft, because that would be a tall order

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
It probably is an aircraft with its lights on as mentioned above , check out GlobalUFOs channel ....many dodgy UFO videos of planes lanterns and the usual hoaxes , here's one that looks the same as the one in the OP.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
This is a zoomed in picture taken at :14 seconds in the video:

edit on 15-12-2011 by isyeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SavedOne

Originally posted by isyeye

It's a fuzzy light in the sky, what is there to debunk? The real question is who wants to VALIDATE that this is an alien spacecraft, because that would be a tall order

Agreed. Why is it anybody's job to debunk? Are we saying that it's proven to be an alien spacecraft until somebody proves otherwise?

As far as I'm concerned, all UFO videos are bunk by default. This isn't a court of law where the presumption is innocence and truth. It's real life, where the presumption is lies, lies and more lies.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Like another poster already says, why would you stop filming if you honestly thought it was something not of this world.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join