It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daytime UFO filmed over Cape Coral, Florida 13-Dec-2011

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
reply to post by jeenyus2008

Hmm, it looks kinda overcast and gloomy to cause such a bright reflection. For the rest, I have no idea.

I thought that too. My thinking was that those balloons are usually very bright in reflection, but they are also usually at a very high altitude. This one does not appear to be that high.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Some kind of balloon, IMO...

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
Some kind of balloon, IMO...

Maybe. But it's probably just another one of those videos where an airplane is coming at the camera with its landing lights on. It only looks like it's floating up, because of the angle it's flying. And it probably ends where it does because if you show any more of it the angle changes enough for you to see that it's ordinary lights on an ordinary plane. And that would never do.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
It could well be a small plane where a bright landing light/s obliterates any semblance of a shape. Much of the video is at zoom in some degree that would only make the effect worse in video. The camera also seems to be ignoring some parts of the light in centre, where the black dots appear seemingly spasmodically. There is a zoom out near the end, where light looks to separate into two sources, another few seconds could have been more telling.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I don't want to suggest that I think it's anything more extraordinary than an airplane, but they might have stopped recording when they did just because they thought they had enough of it on video. I could easily see myself doing that just because I'm conservative about battery life and memory capacity just out of habit. Later, I might kick myself for it.

When you're excited you sometimes act out of reflex or habit, without really thinking about what you're doing.
edit on 15-12-2011 by Tearman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Well it sure wasn't using warp drive. It was soooo slow that it must have taken a gazillion years just to reach the moon from Earth. Either that or it was an aircraft in a flight path, helium metallic balloon, or as others stated a chemical rocket.

Whatever it is, it was piloted by the people at the drive thru window at that well known hamburger joint. They aren't the swiftest tennis shoes on the court, either.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by isyeye
This is a zoomed in picture taken at :14 seconds in the video:

edit on 15-12-2011 by isyeye because: (no reason given)

Can't see video at work
Picture look good to me S & F
Have seen the real thing before so i know there here

edit on 15-12-2011 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Although it does seem to me to resemble a rocket in flight, I would think that a rocket would disappear into the clouds more quickly. I could be wrong about that.

As for being an airplane, I'm not totally sold on that, having lived near a major airport for years. For the glow to be that big, there should be more structure of the plane visible.

It does seem to be too bright to be a balloon.

For me, it's an unknown........

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join