It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Shocker

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
What is the deal with your external image? All it shows is the IP of my Time Warner server, not my actual IP address.

Obviously you are using a proxy server, thus your time warner ip, not your own.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
There was a poll reported on WHO RADIO 1040 - Des Moines, Iowa, 2 days ago that had Paul in second behind Gingrich. I remember it as:

Gingrich: 22%
Paul: 21%
Romney: 16%

I think the "love" is coming from a "see, we said it could happen" perspective. After the caucus, they will shift it up. And if he finishes 3rd, then they can say, "Oh well, guess we were right all along". Don't trust em more than you can throw em, I say.

On a positive note, I read in the Des Moines Register that 71% of Paul supporters will "definitely" caucus for him while Gingrich was only around 52%. I know that 100% of my family will caucus for Paul and we have been asked 0%. We will see...

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiefsmom
I've noticed too that he is getting more mention in the news and was surprised. I think what others have said is true, that they can't ignore him anymore. He is getting more support from people than the media hoped he would.

There's another possibility.

What if he really IS a plant? What if his sole purpose is to make sure conservatives remain too divided to beat Obama?

Does anyone remember Ross Perot?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrianFlanders

Originally posted by chiefsmom
I've noticed too that he is getting more mention in the news and was surprised. I think what others have said is true, that they can't ignore him anymore. He is getting more support from people than the media hoped he would.

There's another possibility.

What if he really IS a plant? What if his sole purpose is to make sure conservatives remain too divided to beat Obama?

Does anyone remember Ross Perot?

What would you have us believe? That Paul has spent 30 years fooling us and is really part of the establishment/NWO elite in some elaborate scheme to re-elect Obama? What do they need Paul for? They have been getting their man in just fine for the past 30 years or more!

Would you have me believe that the establishment republicans are actually different from the establishment democrats? How absurd!

What difference do you think it will make if we have Romney, Newt or Obama.

With any of these guys the march toward the end of America will continue unabated.

I'll take my chances with Paul being the real deal instead of worrying (without evidence BTW) that he is part of the establishment.

We KNOW the other guys are part of the establishment.

Come on people .... Think!

edit on 16-12-2011 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by haarvik

Then he chased off any chance of winning with his “wacky” rant on foreign policy.

Don’t get me wrong. If he is the GOP nominee, I will support him. However, he needs to move a little more to the right. Isolationism and singing kumbaya is all fun and swell, but with today, US interests are not just in the western hemisphere, but every where around the globe. It would do him well to understand that.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I still think he could possibly be a plant that gets elected and then suddenly declares martial law, and ushers in the NWO.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by N3k9Ni
Dr. Paul has people talking.. and in a good way. This was on ABC just a few days ago.

Who are these women dressed from the early 90s talking about a current events? I smell time travelers!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by kellynap43

Paul knows what anyone who has been paying attention knows. WAR is coming!

Specifically war with Syria and Iran. What do you think our economy will be like when gas is $6.00 a gallon?

Paul is right we simply CANNOT AFFORD to keep going to war and colonizing the middle east and the rest of the planet.

Our foreign policy is anything but in the best interest of the America. It may be in the interest of defense contractors and major oil companies but it is not in OUR best interest.

This idea that we need a "hawkish" foreign policy is a scam. Do you know who sets our foreign policy agenda?

The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) that's who

Read their quarterly publication - I have - I assure you they SET OUR AGENDA!

This is our current Secretary of State ....

I would like Ron Paul to be elected so he can tell the CFR to stuff it!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chemley
There was a poll reported on WHO RADIO 1040 - Des Moines, Iowa, 2 days ago that had Paul in second behind Gingrich. I remember it as:

Gingrich: 22%
Paul: 21%
Romney: 16%

I think the "love" is coming from a "see, we said it could happen" perspective. After the caucus, they will shift it up. And if he finishes 3rd, then they can say, "Oh well, guess we were right all along". Don't trust em more than you can throw em, I say.

On a positive note, I read in the Des Moines Register that 71% of Paul supporters will "definitely" caucus for him while Gingrich was only around 52%. I know that 100% of my family will caucus for Paul and we have been asked 0%. We will see...

That was the PPP poll, which was a caucus poll.

The reason Paul does better in the caucus polls than the phone poles, is his supports are far more active and actually go to the caucuses unlike most people polled on the phone. This is good because Iowa is a caucus primary. I really think Ron Paul will win Iowa.
edit on 16-12-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Seems Fox News is trying to discredit him now, they don't want him as their canidate, that was clear with Hannity and his limited time given at their debate last night

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocEmrick
I still think he could possibly be a plant that gets elected and then suddenly declares martial law, and ushers in the NWO.

Possible?

How probable?

Really what do you think the chance is?

Do you think Obama, Romney or Newt could declare martial law, and usher in the NWO?

Which of these is least likely in your opinion to do that? Paul, Romney, Newt or Obama?

You people amaze me ... really you do.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaMind

And if Iran builds a nuclear weapon, and bombs Israel, (like they said they would) do you not think that will raise Gas prices to 9 dollars a gallon? And lose a country, millions of people, and allie, and stability for the long term in the middle east?

There is enough oil in the Gulf, Alaska, Canada and North Dakota for this country to be less dependent on what the Middle East provides.

I will quote Alfred from Batman.lol

Alfred Pennyworth: "Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn. "

Please note, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, cannot be reasoned with. It would do Ron Paul and his supports well to remember that.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

You need a new Sarcasm Detector.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by haarvik

Question:why after Ron Paul said he would not run on the third party ticket did he change his mind here recently and say the option is open or something to that effect?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Battleline

I never heard him say he would never run that way. I heard him say it's not likely.
Personally, I think he is running under the Repub ticket to garner support that he would never get as an independent. Losing the primary would open the door for him to run independent and be able to capture the vote from all sides.

That of course is purely speculation on my part, but it does make sense.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by haarvik

When asked by a reporter," would Paul consider a third party run " he answered "no",when asked why,Paul said "because I don't want to and I think that is enough",sorry, I wish i had a source to refer you to.Any way my point is if Paul or Newt go to the independant party that would split the vote makeing it easy for Obama.In knowing this, why would either consider doing this knowing the out come?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocEmrick

You need a new Sarcasm Detector.

Sarcasm is hard to detect when there is no audio. If I knew you better I might have known. But for all I knew you were a looney.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by kellynap43

Neither can the little gargoyle in North Korea be reasoned with - should we start a war with him too?

Also I think there is a significant deterrent to keep Iran from attacking Israel with nukes - about 80 to 200 deterrents according to this wiki ...

nations with nukes

Pakistan has nukes maybe we should start a war with them as well .... oh wait!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Ron Pauls Life from his wife.

So the American Dream came true for a boy who delivered newspapers, a teen-ager who mowed lawns, delivered milk, delivered furniture, delivered laundry, and delivered mail, and for a man who then delivered babies. Now that dream continues with a man who is trying to deliver the message that freedom works and that true patriotism must not grow weak in the hearts of Americans, so that we can hang on to our Republic, for which the Founders gave their last, full measure of devotion.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

The gargoyle doesnt hold on the most importand trade routes in the world or one of the largest oil reserves. FYI

Not sure where Pakistan came from .

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join