It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where was HIS guardian angel?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Donegal_TDI

Sorry but what is the point in this?
Why are you posting it... are you really asking about guardian angels or just trying to shock?

I'm confused...

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ThrowCatsAtCacti

Gaining proof of God and angels existing is something that can just happen to me, or you, or anyone.. sometimes things happen in front of many witnesses at once, and sometimes just to one person..

If you really want proof, the best way is to try and find a way to believe that God exists for starters, if you give it a sincere effort to try and know God, then you will eventually see things that will 100% proove it to you, and you alone.. You probably won't be able to get hard physical evidence, but you will know for yourself that it is all true, and that is the real point anyway..

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donegal_TDI
This child was alive when born,
and had crawled along until dead.

Impossible. Newborn babies can't crawl, they can't even roll over. They are completely and totally immobile. I don't think the photo is legit, it looks like someone's attempt at creating a political statement through staging a photo.

Originally posted by Donegal_TDI
Someone should send this to the paedophile supporters at the Vatican for their comment,
to see how they validate this in the context of the hokum that they peddle.

Immaterial. Even assuming the photo was real, the Vatican had no involvement in it. Plus the message they "peddle", while arguably wrong in other ways, does not state that bad things never happen. In fact quite the opposite, the Catholic message is that bad things do indeed happen all the time in life, but we should persevere because there is another life after this one in which bad things do not happen, and we are aspiring to that life.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

There is so much more evil going on around this world. Babies aborted everyday, ripped apart while alive. Where were their guardian angels? This is what life is about, good and evil. This baby suffered, but is now in peace, No need to feel bad for the baby, the only thing to be sad about is what we've become as humans... Sometimes I wonder if this world was a mistake, but I've realized I can't waste my time judging my heavenly Father. He faced his own horrible death, but you must look at the bigger picture behind it all. Somewhere in the future, heaven or hell we'll know the answers to everything.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
The picture is not real. The umbilical chord and placenta are still attached meaning it's most likely a newborn. It takes months before a baby is able to begin to crawl and as you said the baby crawled along until dead.

Regardless, that was a sick and disgusting picture.

You (the OP) state that it is real, that its an actual picture of a baby crawling until it died, I would like to see some proof of you you know for a fact that it is real.

As for guardian angels, I believe they exist but I also believe that not everybody has one.
edit on 15-12-2011 by kimish because: (no reason given)

I agree that picture was staged.... by a soul/souls in need of the grace of God..

Whoever would take a picture of a new born that has been ripped out of its mother and stage it such as this is in need of many prayers... and hopefully some day will understand the sufferings of Jesus...and the price He paid for the sins of mankind.

Many souls are under the influence of the evil one..who delights in murder, especially of young innocent souls.The Lord knows these innocent souls are with Him forever..but what fate awaits those who would commit such horrific crimes..take pictures.. and those who would mock guardian angels because of it?

Yes.. the devil is alive and still doing his work ... that is what I see through this picture..

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Well said. I come from the same place as you, I've had very personal experiences with God's intervention in my life and have felt guardian angels at work. Explaining the reality of this to others is all but impossible, I don't even try. I am 100% convinced they are real because of my personal experiences, but that is only anecdotal evidence to someone else. And I can totally understand why they can't just accept my word for it, because if I were them I would be skeptical too. As you said, it involves each individual having a personal relationship with God, and I think each individual will at some point in their lives, or perhaps even after death, understand the reality of God and be given the choice as to whether they want that relationship or not. Why that relationship is established early in life for some and late in life for others is a mystery I don't understand, but perhaps it's because the way we measure time is insignificant in the grand scheme of things.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Didnt you say you had fact tho?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Yup, agree with the others that the photo has been staged.
As others have said, newborns cant even open their eyes let alone crawl.

I dont believe in guardian angels, but i do believe there are other forces at work which we dont understand.
The night before my house was broken into and i was almost killed i heard a voice in my head say "You are going to be stabbed, be careful"....it made me look behind me, which was towards my front door...the place where i was stabbed 9 times.

Im not religious, so i dont believe it was an angel. A more logical explanation would be, we have lost many of our natural instincts, we are more like caged animals nowadays. Many animals can sense danger...we are animals...we have just lost the ability for the most part to use the senses that we once relied upon.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SavedOne
Well said. I come from the same place as you, I've had very personal experiences with God's intervention in my life and have felt guardian angels at work. Explaining the reality of this to others is all but impossible, I don't even try. I am 100% convinced they are real because of my personal experiences, but that is only anecdotal evidence to someone else. And I can totally understand why they can't just accept my word for it, because if I were them I would be skeptical too. As you said, it involves each individual having a personal relationship with God, and I think each individual will at some point in their lives, or perhaps even after death, understand the reality of God and be given the choice as to whether they want that relationship or not. Why that relationship is established early in life for some and late in life for others is a mystery I don't understand, but perhaps it's because the way we measure time is insignificant in the grand scheme of things.

Well, it's cool that you understand why we don't believe. Now, if we could just get your god to see our reasoning too, maybe he won't torture us forever in fire.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

I'm thinking this may not have been staged. It is possible that some young girl had the baby and abandoned it. This happens. I've heard many stories of newborn babies being found in dumpsters, etc. I wish they'd put them up for adoption instead.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThrowCatsAtCacti

You have witnessed what?
My mind is open to anything that is an evidential reality.. I would be happy to believe in guardian angels if there was evidence.

I have what is real close if not proof positive that there are GA's interacting with us. I had a video camera recording a close call for my wife and I as we walked across an intersection and were nearly run down.

No... I won't post the vid. "Skeptics" will see what they need from the vid..... "believers" will see what they know.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Whether the picture is real, staged or not,
I didn't take it and I can't give a 100% guarantee of authenticity,
although my original source is trustworthy,
Google translate had to be used to extract text from the site.

This next picture I can guarantee is authentic....

Sudan

The point to all this is not to shock us out of our comfort zones,
but to seek an explanation as to why it is ok for beleief in a Deity,
that seemingly is helpless, or unwilling to intercede,
in acts of blatant cruelty.

If anyone of us stood back from a situation we could change,
it would be immoral.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"

Why does this not apply to our creator, and his agents?
That is simply the question being posed here,
and the need for it in the first place.

And why did the Devil say to Jesus in the desert,
"All these things I will give to you...."

Who the hell gave them to him.

Who's running the show down here.
edit on 15/12/11 by Donegal_TDI because: To edit

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I think it's strange when someone is badly injured in a car wreck and their family says, "Thank God he was watching over him/her because she could have died." I mean....if this god was watching over them, why did they have a terrible wreck in the first place?

Also, same scenario.....one person does die but the other lives and the family of the one who is still alive again says that their god was watching over their child. What about the other child that died?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

The point to all this is not to shock us out of our comfort zones, but to seek an explanation as to why it is ok for beleief in a Deity, that seemingly is helpless, or unwilling to intercede, in acts of blatant cruelty.

If anyone of us stood back from a situation we could change, it would be immoral.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"

Why does this not apply to our creator, and his agents? That is simply the question being posed here, and the need for it in the first place.

I have asked these same questions.... to the point of extreme anger with God..to the point of losing faith in a God altogether. All that accomplished was a feeling of anger and despair , which did not help any of the situations you have shown us.

Can you be so sure that God has not intervened in some situations..using angels and certain humans on earth?

Perhaps if more souls prayed to Him, asking for intervention.. it may be done?

I understand your questions Op..because I have had the very same ones.. but to lose faith in a loving God because of the sins of humanity..is a road that will lead to a desperate dead end.. and will do little to change the problems you are showing us.

If we only knew all of the situations that have been altered because of prayer and faith.. we may realize that God has intervened..but we just don't understand or know when and why yet.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
First:
    This photo is fake. The newborn, umbilical cord, and placenta? I can not say for sure are fake but regardless it was carefully laid out in that position(IMO).

Second:
    This child(assuming it real for discussion) obviously has not been baptized and therefore not free from Original sin. Therefore not under the protection of God or a guardian angel.

Third:
    This being may have chosen to be born to this situation and give its life to help teach a lesson of compassion among the hearts of men(or the purpose of the artist who staged it, in the case of it being fake). In this case it is not a negative situation but one of love and sacrifice.

So often people automatically use perceived negatives to throw off the understandings of God and miss the positive lessons he/she/it may be attempting to convey. Would you allow a judge to rule on a case yet to be heard? Same thing here. People apply their own personal beliefs and lack of understanding as judgment of God and hold God to mans laws limiting him/her/it. God will not be limited to mans understanding, but man held to his/hers/its.
edit on 15-12-2011 by Agarta because: Fixed a capital letter

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Is there a story behind this picture? I mean WTF is going on here, this is just disturbing.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

How do you know that some young girl didn't birth the baby, then abandon it? This happens.

Next, wow. The baby was not baptized in time so it must have died a heathen. Poor thing. You sound like my catholic aunt. Brainwashing is a bitch. So sad.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
This short existence that everyone complains about (100 yrs at best)

is gonna seem like a dream after 10,000 yrs in the hereafter.

Boo OP.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by rbnhd76

How do you tell time in the hereafter? Does heaven make one revolution around the sun every 365 days? And speaking of that, does heaven spin around its axis once every 24 hours there?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

This child(assuming it real for discussion) obviously has not been baptized and therefore not free from Original sin. Therefore not under the protection of God or a guardian angel.

I can't see Jesus allowing a child to suffer because it could not make the choice to have itself baptized..

Also.. if that is the case.. and it was because it wasn't under protection.. what about the many children who have been baptized..and still suffer atrocities?

Nothing personal.. but I think that reasoning is way off.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join