It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where was HIS guardian angel?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

reasearch " crack babies " - not pleasant reading - but hey - thats life

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman
reply to post by Agarta

How do you know that some young girl didn't birth the baby, then abandon it? This happens.

Next, wow. The baby was not baptized in time so it must have died a heathen. Poor thing. You sound like my catholic aunt. Brainwashing is a bitch. So sad.

Um, the idea of a guardian angel is a Catholic concept. So I wonder why I would sound like a Catholic. And second, okay maybe a woman did give birth and abandon it, but it was not born there and it was laid out in that position regardless. If you had ever attended a live birth or have any type of forensics understanding you would know that without a doubt.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
Um, the idea of a guardian angel is a Catholic concept. So I wonder why I would sound like a Catholic. And second, okay maybe a woman did give birth and abandon it, but it was not born there and it was laid out in that position regardless. If you had ever attended a live birth or have any type of forensics understanding you would know that without a doubt.
I've actually attended three live births, my three children. Yeah, it was probably laid there by a frightened young girl who didn't know what to do. Just my guess.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Blind faith tends to bury reason, which is unhealthy.

We have been given the power of reason to question all we see,
and make moral judgements,
and we will be held to task for the decions we make.

The mother of this child, from the first post, was probably not in her right mind when this occured,
who knows what circumstances led her to this awful predicament.
The whole situation is desperately sad,
which urged me to post it originally.

I cousin of mine from Scotland went to Ethiopia recently and adopted two delightful little kids,
less than a year old.

Scenes likes that depicted in either picture should never occur, beit the fault of humankind or inaction of those who could prevent it.
edit on 15/12/11 by Donegal_TDI because: To edit

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
reply to post by Agarta

This child(assuming it real for discussion) obviously has not been baptized and therefore not free from Original sin. Therefore not under the protection of God or a guardian angel.

I can't see Jesus allowing a child to suffer because it could not make the choice to have itself baptized..

Also.. if that is the case.. and it was because it wasn't under protection.. what about the many children who have been baptized..and still suffer atrocities?

Nothing personal.. but I think that reasoning is way off.

Not taken personal.

In the case of non baptized or suffering as we perceive it to be refer to the Third in my list. Life is about learning the lessons of higher understanding. It is my belief that one goes through physical life to understand the higher concepts and more often than not not all of these lessons are learned in one run through. So, that leaves a couple of possibilities. Lessons unlearned or going through it for the benefit of others.

I am a father who lost a child to SIDS and trust me I questioned why. The child may have not learned a true sense of suffering and needed that lesson to progress into the higher realms and/or I/We needed to understand (ie) the concept of loss to the heart to understand love itself. It may have been other lessons but for me to go into all I experienced would take a book.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I am a father who lost a child to SIDS and trust me I questioned why. The child may have not learned a true sense of suffering and needed that lesson to progress into the higher realms and/or I/We needed to understand (ie) the concept of loss to the heart to understand love itself. It may have been other lessons but for me to go into all I experienced would take a book.
Sorry to hear that. Having kids can be a scary business. My wife and I were always concerned about SIDS and other things and it can be very stressful. Thankfully they're older now, but newer fears can and have arised.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I will also add my commiserations on your loss.

I am just angry today at the unnecessary pain being inflicted on the helpless,
whoever's fault it is,
and I feel helpless in trying to prevent it.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

Thank you.

He was my third of 6. 5 of which are doing fine
. I had fears with the girls as well, but the last one being a boy, the fears were much grater, thankfully that is long past now and you are right its a whole new set of them.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by gabby2011

reasearch " crack babies " - not pleasant reading - but hey - thats life

May I ask why you want me to research "crack " babies..?..what are you expecting me to learn ?

Perhaps you misunderstood what I was saying in the post you replied to? What I meant is that I cannot fathom a God who would decide which children suffer and which don't based on whether they had been baptized or not.

I realize that many many innocent babies suffer from the choices of others..some choices made by misunderstanding....and some made through selfishness and addictions.

edit on 15-12-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Second:
    This child(assuming it real for discussion) obviously has not been baptized and therefore not free from Original sin. Therefore not under the protection of God or a guardian angel.

There is no such thing as "original sin". Original sin is a concept brought about by man. All children are innocent from birth for they know not right from wrong.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donegal_TDI

Originally posted by alienreality
reply to post by Donegal_TDI

This baby died because of the actions of MANKIND.... not because of something angels or God did..

I am mankind, and if I could have done something about this I would have.
Many a time I have got into trouble,
by interceeding in a situation that was blatently wrong.

This I could not help,
but an all powerful being has the power that I don't.

Even the wisest man cannot see all ends.......to try and understand why things happen is folly.......just continue to care about mankind and leave God to God's........and if you're looking to place blame, go ahead.......but it will not make you feel any better.

We live in a fallen world.....some ugly things happen.......and I hope one day we will all be brought up from the darkness

Peace

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
The fact that it happened disgusting.
The reaction , a great stiring of human emotion, a voice for those with none, shows that for the senseless act of one person, a whole community can recognize this grotesque injustice.
The intent, to stir the emotion of love and humanity.
The angel, was the child itself.

PLPL

We never walk alone, not for one second. Even if you do not believe there are angels, they are still there, and always will be.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
you have seen one hundred apples fall and yet have ye refused this child his hour. you have one hundred hours to live. on the 21, i will be his father.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

This is a sad situation, no doubt about it, but I don't understand the Vatican connection. Just because it happened in Spain doesn't necessarily mean the catholic church was involved.

Someday when I get the time I'll start a thread about why I believe guardian angels exist based on personal experiences. I believe they exist, but I don't believe everyone has one.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ThrowCatsAtCacti

Well seeing as you have no sympathy for a child, i can now see your are a monster. You like to through cats at cacti and troll on threads like this, there's a special place in hell for you.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality

Originally posted by OrNaM3nT
guardian angels do not exist

Oh yes they certainly do exist.. I know it for a fact myself.. I think what the OP is trying to say is that because this baby died like this, that it somehow discredits the idea that guardian angels exist.. but who is the op, or anyone else to say why bad things happen to good people, or helpless babies? This baby certainly has a spirit, and it is not suffering anymore..

because it died there doesn't mean it was the end of his/her existence...

Guardian angels are around to do what God wants done, not what humans think should be done.

That is a really harsh thing to see the picture of that tiny baby like that.. heart wrenching is a gross understatement..

Maybe it is a good thing that baby isn't in a place any longer where it had no one to defend it.. in a world of people that just can't stop the violence... a place that allowed a tiny baby to be all alone in some street like that....

I second this.
It is the height of presumption to discredit the idea that something does not exist because you can't see it, or, have not experienced it, or do not, in this limited capacity, understand the workings of 'stuff'.

We are not privvy to the lessons/experiences (from our perspective) the little beings' soul, wanted, or was scheduled to experience and for what reason...
...and the preponderance to judgement of others' experience merely takes us away from examining the reasons for us being here, and what our experiences mean to us...basically a self-imposed diversionary manouevre to not face our lives and the part we play in uplifting the mien of the general population of the earth.

A guardian angel does not step in on a 'situation' unless specifically asked, or, the path being navigated by a 'blinded' guardee is so far off schedule that it is necessarily diverted...

Alushla

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by KOGDOG

And if you got hit I bet it was gods will right?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dillon123
reply to post by ThrowCatsAtCacti

Well seeing as you have no sympathy for a child, i can now see your are a monster. You like to through cats at cacti and troll on threads like this, there's a special place in hell for you.

HAHAHAHAHA
So because I dont believe in guardian angels I have no sympathy for the child? Right, because believing in fairy tales is really going to help
Sorry but hell doesnt exist and I am not trolling

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Maybe his guardian angel knew his life was to be full of torment and knew that him dying now was best for him.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Yeah, that picture is horrifying. The word "angel" means "messenger" in hebrew, not "protector" or "slave". Unfortunately as a side effect of the free will covenant God will not step in and stop stuff like this, not yet. He will soon but not yet.

Would kind of monster would or could do that to a newborn? People like that should be the ones who're sterile. What a tragedy. Good thing my wife didn't see that picture or she'd be on the warpath. She's sterile and can't have any and seeing something like that would send her into a rage.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join