It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What can I do to help stop the federal government??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
Step 1 - protect your property - remove any money from the market, bank, credit union, investments, etc. anything that can be taken, frozen, or otherwise monitored electronically. take cars, houses, and any other large possessions and remove your name from them.

Step 2 - Get educated - read actual books. some internet research is fine, but there are so many older books that should be read that internet research will get squeezed out of your schedule.

Step 3 - take action. I can't and won't recommend anything specific online, nor should anyone else. This will have to be your call.

I, personally, don't recommend doing much though. Any practical view of the government's ability will tell you that unless you are well off enough not to have to work, you'll get screwed. I say, enjoy your life and take what civilized action you can. Read and speak to others.

My personal opinion is that revolution, revolt, and serious disobedience really only hurts you, almost never them.

Numbers 1 and and 2 already done! I got rid of banks from my life about two years ago, I rent, I don't own a car and I pay for things with CASH. As for education well I've been reading like crazy and watching everything I can get my hands on.

Number 3 is where I get stopped. I have a family to take care of and to protect so doing anything that would land me in jail is really out of the question in my case.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by imawlinn
You can start by voting for Ron Paul.
The rest will fall into place.
Viva la revolucion!

I plan on voting for Ron Paul

<< 1   >>

join