It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What can I do to help stop the federal government??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Some of you may laugh at my question while others of you just gawk but I am serious. For years, I have been writing my representatives. The replies are mainly form letters that simply say they know what they are doing and they appreciate my feedback; it's sickening!

There are so many fronts to all that is going on in the US right now. We have the rich getting richer, the poor getting sicker and poorer, our government is out of control with all it's "terrorist" propaganda and their bullying of US citizens. We have FEMA building death camps, armed forces ready to haul us away if we don' t like what's going on, banks and the Fed collapsing our economy..... WHERE do I start? WHAT can I do???? It's like a nightmare I cannot wake up from.

Help? Give me some friggin' ideas besides buying guns

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by DJDigitalGem

there is nothing 1 person can do
the only option left is to overthrow the government i know it sounds extreme but the government is getting far to corrupt for a free and just society
edit on 15-12-2011 by tetriswoooo because: for more impact

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Some great questions for sure... I dont think we have much of a voice at all anymore its hard for 1 person to do anything without the rest following suit...

Trying to get through to a "normal" person is tough... they just laugh it all off, which sickens me sometimes... let alone try to get through to a rich politician who takes bribes from any lobbyist they can to look the other way on their moral compass...

All I can do is try and spread awareness... sorry thats all I got

edit on 15-12-2011 by morder1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Run for office yourself.
Start a website for what you want to see.
Get in touch with people who think the same as you.

Real solutions take time.

Don't throw your ideals in a microwave and expect them to be done in three minutes or less.

My two cents

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by morder1
Some great questions for sure... I dont think we have much of a voice at all anymore... even trying to get through to a "normal" person is tough... they just laugh it all off, which sickens me sometimes...

All I can do is try and spread awareness... sorry thats all I got

300million people have no voice? waittt a second....

I'd say it's a few million people who are pissed off and "awake" but I'm starting to question the definition of "awake". If we were truly "awake" and angry, we'd be there, on the lawn, on the news, raising #ing hell.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
You know, I always had this wild idea of connecting a car turbo to parliament's ventilation system and then place into the turbo a massive fistfull of weed. Light that sucker up with a blowtorch and seal all of the entrances (hard part). Once everybody is over the innitial hysteria of being in a locked smoke filled room you sit them down and say, ''Dude's, we got some # to discuss! But first, who's hungry?'' You guys may laugh, or hate, but I honestly think a lot of the world's problems can be overcome if everybody just smoked a joint, just to help them out of their square mindset thats being shoved down our throughts. They dont call it the Peace Pipe for nothing...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Support real change. Its now or never. You've been warned.

edit on 15-12-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Of course 300 million people do... the hard part is getting through to the other 295 million people

You know as well as I do that people care more about watching TV than they do about the constitution being spit on or totally set on fire and forgotten about

link   
I bet you just made it on the list for indefinite detention with those comments, you'll be picked up and held until they can figure out if you're a threat to the entire planet or not, one can never be too sure.

I have embraced the insanity. Our time here is short as it is, all we can do is educate ourselves and be the example we want to see in others. Keep doing what works for you, see you're way around their lies and propaganda brainwashing, and you'll be fine.

As far as FEMA camps, I look forward to the restful stay.
They don't seem so bad going by their latest ad...

link   
Problem is, that right now too many people are cocooned in their little shells, their ruts or their way of life to want the change bad enough. Over the past years people have woken up one by one, and the balance is, albeit VERY slowly, starting to tip.
Sadly it will take the majority on the same page to put down this corrupt system once and for all simply because it is a world wide epedemic, and that is something at the moment people are not willing to die for.
Keep pushing though, don't give up, truth is once it starts it will be unstoppable.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Most things I'd suggest aren't very legal

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
the internet can "unite" against an anti-internet piracy act so it surprises me there has not been more outrage about the national defense authorization act, or at least a stronger opposition to it. i mean, how could the notion of imprisoning americans w/o trial ever even exist in america? it seems ridiculous to even think that the NDAA could even be a real thing.

more than anything i think the people need to get past petty, meaningless differences to come together. i know it might sound hippy but things seem to be getting desperate and the good people in this world need to support each other if we are going to have any chance of transcending the tyranny.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Go to Law School and Become a Constitutional Lawyer , then Sue the excretment Out of them on a Daily Basis . That's alot Safer than Shooting Off Rounds at the White House I would think.........

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
You can start by voting for Ron Paul.
The rest will fall into place.
Viva la revolucion!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by imawlinn
You can start by voting for Ron Paul.
The rest will fall into place.
Viva la revolucion!

That's a step, but it's also a year away.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Drones inbound brosef. Nice knowin' ya.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
The Federal Government doesn't exist.

It's Corporations you should be worried about. Did you know there is a Private Company in America with F-16's, Migs, Skyhawk fighters? There's also Corporations with assets in space that can be used as weapons to destroy entire cities....or target individuals...from Space.

Corporations are what you should be worried about. If they can get RFID's into everyone on Earth, game over. If they don't like you they could feed your RFID energy generating a magnetic field at a certain frequency/pulse to give you cancer.

That day is today.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Step 1 - protect your property - remove any money from the market, bank, credit union, investments, etc. anything that can be taken, frozen, or otherwise monitored electronically. take cars, houses, and any other large possessions and remove your name from them.

Step 2 - Get educated - read actual books. some internet research is fine, but there are so many older books that should be read that internet research will get squeezed out of your schedule.

Step 3 - take action. I can't and won't recommend anything specific online, nor should anyone else. This will have to be your call.

I, personally, don't recommend doing much though. Any practical view of the government's ability will tell you that unless you are well off enough not to have to work, you'll get screwed. I say, enjoy your life and take what civilized action you can. Read and speak to others.

My personal opinion is that revolution, revolt, and serious disobedience really only hurts you, almost never them.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Excuse me for butting in, but there is a thread that seems to hold some promise as a hatchery for a good idea to deal with the government. Don't be put off by the title or the first page or so, it changed direction into something that looks promising.
A new direction for OWS?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
As long as we are the minority any action you take peaceful or otherwise is going to end in one of two things: your death or your imprisonment.

There are two ways around this. The first and least likely is the moron mass coming to its senses and voting for liberty every chance they get. Wont happen. The second is to amass a large enough force to maintain a stable defensive posture while practicing non-violent defiance. It's absolutely imperative they fire the first shot. Unfortunately people are so divided and they are so good at infiltration that by the time any solid defensible numbers are built the feds quickly disperse them then slander them thereby maintaining the illusion that the government is always righteous and you are always an evil crackpot.

Ironically the evil crackpot is always portrayed as wanting to impose their particular flavor of life onto everyone else when the truth is more often than not that crackpot just wants to be left alone while the feds are using millions of dollars and hundreds of armed troops to impose their flavor of life onto the guy who just wants to be left alone.

Life was easier when I didnt know my government was an evil insatiable beast devouring and clawing randomly through the country to destroy at will. Too bad I cant go back to that naivety since it's clear there will not be any embracing of liberty in my lifetime.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join