It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NDAA/S.1867 passes the house

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Congress is sighing it's own arrest warrant or worse imo, they just proved once and for all they do not work for the American people and are in fact the terrorists themselves. Our country has been Hijacked and we are on a Air Liner being flown by the elite right in to a building... like they got away with the first time. It is obvious the war on terror was against us the whole time. If anyone still thinks this is for their own well being then there is no hope for them. They will never awaken.

"lets roll"

I rather be in Iraq right now

edit on 15-12-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
The final phases of the NWO will be implemented by conquest or consent and the remaining pieces are being placed on their virtual chess board before they (Luciferian 'elite' and their servants) plan to help deliver hell on earth by their own jaded will.

You have long been warned of the few working against the many and have seen nothing yet of what challenges are ahead. Do you really think history doesn't repeat itself with the horrors that a corrupted mankind is capable of inflicting on one another? The worst is to come and if you are weak in Faith, I suggest you find due strength in it asap before the wolves come to ravage. Find your Peace in Christ through Our Father who warned us of these evil deeds that shall manifest and poison both land and spirit.

Of course there will be mockers and scoffers and most will eventually wake up with a sharp painful thud of the Truth of the situation at hand--and that is just how it is destined to be.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ItsSocietysFault
reply to post by jude11

They may be held accountable, but maybe not in the formal manner. I'm not saying they will be killed on the street. I am saying that if this bill leads to serious civil unrest, and the form of government as we know it collapses, then they in some way will be held accountable. I'm saying, it is early in the game. Shame on these representatives, and our current american political system.

Civil unrest will not happen the sheeple are still being lead by the boob tube whom watch local news and gain their facts from the affiliates or network nightly news. Afterward they are watching Xfactor, Idol, real housewives, or name the boob tube flavor of the season...the last thing MOST people do is seek out the facts and try to gain their own perception. Sheeple won't be unrest because they haven't a clue what is happening - if so these type of bills wouldn't exist. The type of congress we have wouldn't act in the manner they do as if they know better, if the people were actually aware of all of the actions, bills of our congress. TOO bad they can't watch cspan a few times a week.....but that is boring, righ? (sarcastic)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mcsandy

The sheep will be herded on to a truck, then in to a cell thinking they are being kept safe from the terrorists. Then they will ask the guards where is the TV and when does the Real World come on in that time zone and the guard will tell them "There are no TV's" then the sheep will start to realize it is a sheep.

I gave up on them a along time ago, i even wrote a eulogy for some of my sheepish family members, relatives and friends memorized in my head. Aint that a b####!

Maybe if they see me getting gunned down resiting getting on that truck then maybe?.... think "oh it's because he stole movies by downloading them" go figure lol. My elitist banker sister is dead to me anyway. Funny though her own kids are on my side. Maybe they will be our last hope.
edit on 16-12-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

You are right about the sheep being led to slaughter. History repeats itself for power and greed.

It seems maybe your sister's children have taken stock in finding their own answers and utilizing the gift of reading. That is until the next bill comes up where they try to "keep us from downloading movies." lol ...

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Rollcall coming up for the traitors.

Ackerman
Adams
Aderholt
Akin
Alexander
Altmire
Amodei
Andrews
Austria
Baca
Bachus
Barletta
Barrow
Bartlett
Barton (TX)
Bass (NH)
Benishek
Berg
Berkley
Berman
Biggert
Bilbray
Bilirakis
Bishop (GA)
Bishop (NY)
Bishop (UT)
Black
Blackburn
Bonner
Bono Mack
Boren
Boswell
Boustany
Brady (PA)
Brady (TX)
Brooks
Broun (GA)
Brown (FL)
Buchanan
Buerkle
Butterfield
Calvert
Camp
Canseco
Cantor
Capito
Capps
Cardoza
Carnahan
Carney
Carter
Cassidy
Castor (FL)
Chabot
Chandler
Cicilline
Cole
Conaway
Connolly (VA)
Cooper
Costa
Courtney
Cravaack
Crawford
Crenshaw
Critz
Crowley
Cuellar
Culberson
Davis (CA)
Davis (KY)
Denham
Dent
Deutch
Dicks
Dingell
Doggett
Dold
Donnelly (IN)
Dreier
Duffy
Ellmers
Emerson
Engel
Farenthold
Fincher
Fitzpatrick
Fleischmann
Fleming
Flores
Fortenberry
Foxx
Franks (AZ)
Frelinghuysen
Gallegly
Garamendi
Gardner
Gerlach
Gibbs
Gibson
Gingrey (GA)
Gohmert
Gonzalez
Granger
Graves (MO)
Green, Al
Green, Gene
Griffin (AR)
Grimm
Guinta
Guthrie
Hall
Hanabusa
Hanna
Harper
Hartzler
Hastings (WA)
Hayworth
Heck
Hensarling
Herger
Herrera Beutler
Higgins
Himes
Hirono
Hochul
Holden
Hoyer
Hultgren
Hunter
Inslee
Israel
Issa
Jackson Lee (TX)
Jenkins
Johnson (OH)
Johnson, Sam
Jordan
Keating
Kelly
Kildee
Kind
King (IA)
King (NY)
Kingston
Kinzinger (IL)
Kissell
Kline
Lamborn
Lance
Landry
Langevin
Lankford
Larsen (WA)
Larson (CT)
Latham
Latta
Levin
Lewis (CA)
Lipinski
LoBiondo
Loebsack
Long
Lowey
Lucas
Luetkemeyer
Lungren, Daniel E.
Manzullo
Marchant
Marino
Matheson
McCarthy (CA)
McCarthy (NY)
McCaul
McCotter
McHenry
McIntyre
McKeon
McKinley
McMorris Rodgers
McNerney
Meehan
Mica
Miller (FL)
Miller (MI)
Miller, Gary
Murphy (PA)
Neugebauer
Noem
Nugent
Nunes
Nunnelee
Olson
Owens
Palazzo
Pascrell
Pastor (AZ)
Paulsen
Pearce
Pelosi
Perlmutter
Peterson
Petri
Platts
Poe (TX)
Pompeo
Price (GA)
Quayle
Rahall
Reed
Rehberg
Reichert
Renacci
Reyes
Richardson
Rigell
Rivera
Roby
Rogers (AL)
Rogers (KY)
Rogers (MI)
Rooney
Ros-Lehtinen
Roskam
Ross (AR)
Ross (FL)
Rothman (NJ)
Runyan
Ruppersberger
Ryan (WI)
Sánchez, Linda T.
Scalise
Schiff
Schilling
Schmidt
Schock
Schrader
Schwartz
Scott (SC)
Scott, Austin
Scott, David
Sensenbrenner
Sessions
Sewell
Sherman
Shimkus
Shuler
Shuster
Sires
Smith (NE)
Smith (NJ)
Smith (TX)
Smith (WA)
Southerland
Stearns
Stivers
Sullivan
Sutton
Terry
Thompson (PA)
Thornberry
Tiberi
Tsongas
Turner (NY)
Turner (OH)
Upton
Visclosky
Walden
Walz (MN)
Wasserman Schultz
Waxman
Webster
West
Westmoreland
Whitfield
Wilson (FL)
Wilson (SC)
Wittman
Wolf
Womack
Yoder
Young (AK)
Young (IN)

All of these people need to be arrested and then tried for their crime against the American constitution and the American people.

While I agree with you that congress is corrupt and should be recalled...I would like to share with you a letter I received after I wrote a rather lengthy email regarding S.1867. THIS is how you participate in a democracy...NOT by trolling the internet and assisting in fear mongering.

Dear Friend:
Thank you for contacting me regarding the new provisions for detainees proposed in Sections 1031 and 1032 of S. 1253, the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) for Fiscal Year 2012. I welcome your thoughts and comments.

Section 1031 of the NDAA establishes guidelines to allow U.S. Armed Forces to detain “covered persons” captured during hostilities as unprivileged enemy combatants, pending disposition under the laws of war. The provision defines a “covered person” as a person who planned, authorized, committed, or aided the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001. This provision also applies to individuals who support al Qaeda, the Taliban, or associated forces that are engaged in hostilities against the United States or its coalition partners.

Section 1032 requires U.S. Armed Forces to hold in custody as an unprivileged enemy combatant any person who is a member or part of al Qaeda or an affiliated entity, and who participated in planning or carrying out an attack or attempted attack against the United States or its coalition partners. The requirement does not extend to citizens of the United States. Also, the Secretary of Defense is authorized to waive required detention.

S. 1253 has passed the Senate Armed Services Committee, and is currently awaiting consideration by the full Senate. Should this legislation be brought to the Senate floor, you may be certain that I will keep your views in mind.

I appreciate hearing from you, and I hope that you will not hesitate to contact me on any issue that is important to you.

Sincerely,
Kay Bailey Hutchison
United States Senator

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Through the senate it seems...

not much time left now....

www.rferl.org...

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcsandy
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

You are right about the sheep being led to slaughter. History repeats itself for power and greed.

It seems maybe your sister's children have taken stock in finding their own answers and utilizing the gift of reading. That is until the next bill comes up where they try to "keep us from downloading movies." lol ...

A sad brutal fact, our hippies of then became our tyrants of now. Power corrupts absolute. Our politicians followed John Lennon only to become Vladimir Lenin. Maybe if we just drive ourselves in to extinction then some new form of intelligent life will crawl out of the oceans and lakes and take our place and get things right.

we did not inhale, we cleared that bong

edit on 16-12-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Passed the senate!!!!!!!

Hello!!!!

Earth to anyone who cares????????

www.sfgate.com.../c/a/2011/12/15/MNLI1MD4PG.DTL

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
"Is there anybody out there"? - Pink Floyd

And while the world sleeps, the senate quietly passes the bill.....

Oh well.....

www.telegram.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Time to stock up on rope America, you got a lot of hanging to do.
The fore fathers would be rolling in their graves right now.
A sad day for America and the world to be sure.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Ok, this is just getting a little too wierd???

the head of the National Guard.... said what?????

www.58wchs.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Xterrain

Dear Friend:
Thank you for contacting me regarding the new provisions for detainees proposed in Sections 1031 and 1032 of S. 1253, the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) for Fiscal Year 2012. I welcome your thoughts and comments.

Section 1031 of the NDAA establishes guidelines to allow U.S. Armed Forces to detain “covered persons” captured during hostilities as unprivileged enemy combatants, pending disposition under the laws of war. The provision defines a “covered person” as a person who planned, authorized, committed, or aided the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001. This provision also applies to individuals who support al Qaeda, the Taliban, or associated forces that are engaged in hostilities against the United States or its coalition partners.

Section 1032 requires U.S. Armed Forces to hold in custody as an unprivileged enemy combatant any person who is a member or part of al Qaeda or an affiliated entity, and who participated in planning or carrying out an attack or attempted attack against the United States or its coalition partners. The requirement does not extend to citizens of the United States. Also, the Secretary of Defense is authorized to waive required detention.

S. 1253 has passed the Senate Armed Services Committee, and is currently awaiting consideration by the full Senate. Should this legislation be brought to the Senate floor, you may be certain that I will keep your views in mind.

I appreciate hearing from you, and I hope that you will not hesitate to contact me on any issue that is important to you.

Sincerely,
Kay Bailey Hutchison
United States Senator

Firstly, it's not even the same bill. S1253 isn't S1867.

Second, it DOES apply to American citizens.

Don't be shocked.. but your senator is LYING to you.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I believe it, and I'm beginning to wonder, if they have behind closed door, down secret passageway, and across the street from the building you thought we were in sessions.....

www.journalgazette.net...
edit on 16-12-2011 by freetree64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Ok, when "RT" is talking about it, y'all need to pay attention, or perhaps sheeple, should be synonymous with ostrich.....

C'mon, is Friday morning a bad time for y'all, or what....

I guess this has lost it's importance.....

rt.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I'm speechless. I really cant believe this is happening. Maybe Alex Jones is absolutely correct. I never wanted to get into politics in my life, and I'm not a very intelligent person but I am now forced too. I believe in peace, love, and respect. The elites are dividing us apart. Whats next. The internet? Computer Chips? maybe Alex Jones is right about all of this. These are frightening times.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by shamaniski

Correct, and now it seems Turkey has noticed this as well....

crazy times indeed....

www.turkishweekly.net...

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Oh Alex is not 100 percent right about everything, but that damn 90 percent is still really awful. The NWO is real. They've literally lived down to everyones expectations perfectly. This is an affront to America and all the world. This is Literally America declaring itself the Police of the World. With nobody having a say. What the heck? If this level of nuts doesn't get through to people, wow. We actually are doomed. Great.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by thejlxc

Oh Alex is not 100 percent right about everything, but that damn 90 percent is still really awful. The NWO is real. They've literally lived down to everyones expectations perfectly. This is an affront to America and all the world. This is Literally America declaring itself the Police of the World. With nobody having a say. What the heck? If this level of nuts doesn't get through to people, wow. We actually are doomed. Great.

Ive never been one to say these type of things because I don't claim to know everything but desperate times call for desperate measures. May the/a higher deity help us all. Not just the U.S. but the whole world. If we all don't overcome greed and evilness it will just happen time and time again no matter who pulls the strings.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

I don't claim to know everything but desperate times call for desperate measures. May the/a higher deity help us all. Not just the U.S. but the whole world. If we all don't overcome greed and evilness it will just happen time and time again no matter who pulls the strings.

And that's the sad thing, that the 'string pullers' have manipulated so well to keep humanity in division/negative states harming eachother on earth for so many generations. There can only be so much intervention by our Heavenly Family regarding free will choices in Separation. Therefore we must take personal responsibility for our actions in Grace or disgrace. This is where our Path of Alignment/connection is Key to be given the spiritual strength to endure all manner of evil in the world.

No one knows it all however one can recognise the signs of the times and they are indeed dire. No fear mongering intended.

May we not be led into temptation, but delivered from all influence of evil. Amen.

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join