It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sean Hannity On Radio Today Went On The Attack Mode On Ron Paul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
He at first claimed that Ron paul would be on his show but Paul cancelled his radio interview due to other interviews he had during the day.

Sean hannity brought up Mit Romney at his first hour then went on to attack ron paul over the news letters on which ron paul didnt write them.

"Later on, Ron Paul, [newsletters] are there things in them that the media hasn't vetted yet?"

He had a guest Jeffery Lord of the American Spectator on which he attacked Iowa.

And Jeffery Lord attacked Iowa by calling them Isolationists
no really he did that, they both attacked Ron paul foreign policy calling it Non-interventionism = antisemitism.

paraphrasing: "Paul could win Iowa, because they are all antisemitic pacifist in there."

This qutie nothing new, but the way effery Lord of the American Spectator attacked Iowa he will never have those rathings back
what of bunch idiots RINOs.
edit on 14-12-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Heres more from Todays Radio show

Ron Needs an Exam ----

Lord then claims that somehow Congressman Paul’s views are anti semitic, but doesn’t go into detail. I guess it’s a big secret.

edit on 14-12-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

edit on 14/12/2011 by Sauron because: internal quote tags to external quote tags

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Don't anyone worry,
TPTB have the situation under control.
Soon it will be legal to arrest and indefinitely detain Dr. Paul as a threat to national security.
Then things will be back on track, the pundits can go back to yelling at each other.

Problem solved!

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

edit on 12/14/2011 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
What would ya expect from Hannity... He's a self rightous pompus ass. His cries and bitchin changes on a daily basis. I lothe this guy. One week, he'll be all over a topic. The next week, someone tries to catch him on his double talk.. He hangs up! I used to catch this guy in his own words so many times till I just stopped listening to him. He's only interested in himself and the crazy wako neonazi's he associates himself with. I expect nothing less from this guy, and I'm a republican, but I can smell BS when it's comming out thick.

This is the same reason I stopped listening to Rush years ago. Yet, I do now and then because he is actually a funny guy. I still dont believe most of his hype. Hannity... Even less!

That's the same with political commentators on either side. They're no diffrent than politicians themselves. You can catch them stretching the news, blowing way out of proportion to fit their own parties needs, and they lie half the time.

Thank you for making me like you even less now, Hannity!

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Who's Sean Hannity ? .Never Heard of Him ...............(Proceeds to Scratch Left Buttocks Cheek ) ............

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

This "Isolationist" word is driving me crazy.
The media coined this term to denote anyone who basically wants to protect it's nation's interests.

Think about it.
Protect our borders from people mooching off the system that we pay for. Check.
Withdraw our troops from "Spreading Democracy" around the world. Check.
Removing the liberal use of tax dollars to fund other country's economies. Check.
Take care of ourselves! Check.
You are an "Isolationist" if you want these things.

Sounds just like the things you see all over the television/news.

Isolationist is the opposite of globalist.
There really is no explanation for that word.

BUT:
When you read "Globalist" or hear the word...what do you think of?
Global Economy?

Global government?
Check.

Global currency?
Check.

New World Order?

Like it or leave it.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
This past week the MSM has finally realized that Ron Paul has a chance to win the GOP nomination and eventually the general election. They are pulling out ALL the stops...

IF Ron wins Iowa, expect the week between Iowa and NH to be ALL negative Ron Paul television. If he wins both states, they can't stop it. They can't discredit both Iowa and New Hampshire because it would piss off both states and start getting people to look closer into the actions of the establishment.

This is the perfect storm.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

They are mis-representing him by using that word. He's even denied the claims of being an "isolationist" many times.

They need to get it straight and tell the truth. Ron Paul is a non-interventionist. BIG difference. The man still wants free trade between them and all other countries. He's also said time and time again that he supports Israel's right to defend itself. It's just we don't have the money to go to war for them, or supply aid, and that goes for ALL countries.

It's a slap in the face to Israel for us to suggest they don't have the ability or means to protect themselves. I'd say they have been doing a pretty damn good job so far. They'll just have to do it without our aid, big deal they don't want it anyway.
edit on 14-12-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I've been keeping an ear to the ground a bit more lately to gauge the MSM's Ron Paul BS levels.

Yesterday on Hannity's radio show, he had a discussion with a guest where they were bashing Ron Paul back and forth, with no one to rebut their claims. It was pathetic journalism at it's worst!

Hannity was again dredging up the newsletter 'scandal,' without getting into detail. Basically just, "Paul has this scandal, and bad things were said, and he should be held accountable whether he was involved in the letter or not. We are gonna dig into Paul's background and sort this and 'other things' out. Paul supporters don't like that..."

Totally skewed and insinuating, without a shred of evidence or fact. It's a war, and MSM is gonna bring out every yellow journalism weapon in the arsenal.

ETA I am sure it was designed to poison the well before the big debate last night.
edit on 16-12-2011 by blamethegreys because: (no reason given)

top topics

join